propitiousCourier

Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:06 am

>Enter Name.

Your name is GABRIEL EINSTEIN. You normally try to be COOL AS A CUCUMBER but you sometimes (which is most times) get way too hyped (like today). You and your friends have just gotten a hold of the GAME OF THE YEAR, and you want to play now! You're INTERESTS are varied. You enjoy SEVERAL types of games ranging from computer to classic pen and paper. You also carry interest in THE ANIMES but not as rabidly as some others you know.

>Examine Room.
Your new room seems to be in order, your ANIME PARAPHERNALIA is scattered about as to not draw unwanted stares. Your SATCHEL is sitting on your computer chair. There are also a couple of LABELED BOXES to sort through, but that can wait.

What shall you do?
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:52 pm

>Gabriel: Look at ANIME PARAPHERNALIA
Well, there's only a handful of it out (model kits and wall scrolls) the rest is in the boxes. But other than that there's no more to say on the matter.

>Gabriel: Open and examine closet

You resist a strong urge to get down with your bad self and move on over to your closet. Everything seems to be in order; jackets, button ups, long sleeves, shirts, pants. Yep, it's all good. There also seems to be another box under all the clothing. You go in for a closer look.

=====>

It's just a small box containing all the games you can't find the case for also...your ocarina! You have not seen this for a long while.

>Gabriel: Play a somber tune on an instrument located in one of the boxes

You proceed to play the ocarina but with it's size it only produces incredibly high notes that get a bit annoying after a while. Oh well, that killed a bit of time. What now?


Last edited by propitiousCourier on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:10 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:47 pm

>Gabriel: Look out window.

The weather is looking mighty bad today, luckily you have a surge protector so your electronics will not be heavily affected in case of a electrical surge. But this may impact someone you knows ability to play.

>Gabriel: Check who's online.
You power on your computer and the first thing that catches your eye is the SBURB icon sitting on your desktop, oh how it teases. You check who's on and there seems to be a few chums online.

bindingTempest
skylarkNoise
unhingedSurgeon

You figure you will start with your bro.

>Gabriel: Pester SN
Show Pesterlog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --
PC: Hey man,are you ready?
SN: hell yeah! ready for what?
PC: The game. i can not wait any longer. the game must begin today.
SN: about that... i kinda had to put it off for a while, needed the internet and such. i still need 10% to download.
PC: No!!!
PC: *Feigned crying*
PC: How could you do this to me!

SN: sorry bro, i just had my own issues to deal with... i'm... sorry! *runs away whimpering*
PC: Alright well let me check in on US she might possibly be ready.
SN: yeah you do that. just give me an hour and i'll be decent.
PC: Okay dude. talk to you later.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --
>Gabriel: Pester US
Show Pesterlog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] --
PC: How are you today?
US: Well good day to you sirrah! I am doing very well today as the case may be
PC: That's good, are you ready to play?
US: Well, I have installed the respective programs prior to your contact, but may I be quite frank with you?
PC: Go for it.
US: I am a smidget reluctant to actually go forth and play this game.
US: What if I perform subpar? ._.

PC: Don't worry about that i'm confident you will do just fine.
US: But I do not have as much experience as the other members of our party with the role-playing games.
PC: It's cool. no one here will be angry about your performance, except maybe DN.
PC: But he's always angry so i don't think he counts.

US: Well yes, he does always seem to be on the rotten side.
US: If you say so, then I suppose my fears have been somewhat assuaged

PC: Alright, well do you want to begin now? or do you have other things to attend to?
US: If you allow me a second while I get my affairs in order, I will be right on my way. ^_^
US: Have I ever told you that you are most attentive Gabriel?

PC: Thanks. that's real nice to say. now i will start up the game. tell me when you're ready.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] --

>Gabriel: Start up SBURB

The screen brings up a small command prompt with two options

1-Server
2-Client


You figure you'll go with client, because why not. After typing in your response, the game brings up the following.

SBURB version 0.0.1

SBURB client is running...

Waiting for server to establish connection...


Last edited by propitiousCourier on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:20 pm

>Gabriel: Equip your ocarina in your strife syllabus.

That doesn't seem efficient. Besides you already allocated your strife specibus ages ago, with the very efficient branchkind.

>Gabriel: Rummage through your SATCHEL while you wait.

Minerva seems to be taking a while to connect you might as well take time to sort through your SATCHEL. You have got a COUPLE OF DICE, SOME ROLEPLAYING BOOKS, and a bottle of LUKEWARM FAYGO. Tasty.

=====>

Still no response from US' side. You might as well see who else is online, to inform them that the game is afoot.

>Gabriel: Pester DN

Show Pesterlog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering depravedNetworker [DN] --
DN: Oh No
DN: Oh God
DN: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT
PC: Nice to see you too.
DN: Shut up
DN: I'm not being amiable
DN: Stop wasting my time
DN: What do you want?
PC: Right. anyhow we're starting the game soon and knowing you you need to get on your mothers' computer.
DN: Yes?
DN: It's already Installed on there
DN: Hello?
PC: Cool. just be ready seems we're going to be connecting person by person.
PC: Sorry got distracted.
DN: Dude, I am always ready.
DN: Just let me know in the obnoxious way you do
PC: Yeah, okay. later then.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering depravedNetworker [DN]  --

>Gabriel: Pester BT
Show Pesterlog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering bindingTempest [BT] --
PC: Game is starting soon. are you ready?
BT: >-=-=--=-=-<
BT: >-=-=--=-=-<
PC: Alright. sorry about that, just be ready.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering bindingTempest [BT]  --


Last edited by propitiousCourier on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:42 pm

>Gabriel: Chill out with some sweet tunes

You might as well do a bit of unpacking, while you wait, and unpacking needs some serious 80's music. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

>Gabriel:In the meantime, read some labels on the boxes.

Let's see BOOKS, GAMES/CONSOLES/DVD's, MORE BOOKS/TABLETOP STUFF, ANIME RELATED THINGS/CLOTHES. Yeah, it's all there. All your worldly possessions.

>Gabriel: Unpack Clothes
It's already neatly arranged just a matter of putting them in their respective drawers. After a couple of minutes you're done. You set aside your GYM SHORTS because you haven't taken a shower today and you doubt you're going anywhere once the game starts. Off you go.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:47 pm

>Gabriel: Back to the computer.
All clean and refreshed you put on your gym shorts and throw your other clothes in the hamper and sit down at your computer. Seems you had some messages waiting for you.

>Gabriel: Get pestered by WW
Show Pesterlog:
-- wonderWalrus [WW] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --
WW: Eyo
WW: Just got the game, man. Did you read gamebro?
WW: I take it you're not there
WW: fuck off then
-- wonderWalrus [WW] changed their mood to OFFLINE --
What a nice guy. You'll talk to him when he's back online. Seems Minerva is on again.

>Gabriel: Contact Minerva

Show Pesterlog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] --
US: A thousand pardons before hand old chum, but as it is I have a few inquiries I wish to consult with you on the matter of the game in which we are going to engage.
PC: Alrighty, shoot.
US: Well, what exactly is a server and a client and does it matter which option I select from the two once I run the program you sent me?
PC: Well in this case, the server would have to connect to a client player. i picked client so to connect to me you would need to pick the server option. that's all i got from this so far. i really have to read this guide.
US: Oh, well, if choosing the server option is what would behoove our situation then I suppose I shall go with that
PC: Cool. you want a copy of this guide?
US: I would prefer it, yes
PC: Alright. you have any usb slots on that computer of yours?
US: Erm, I believe I do...
PC: Like to put in a flash drive.
US: Do you mean a Portable Memory Receptacle?
PC: Yes.
PC: Maybe.
US: Then yes, I do.
PC: Alright, i'll be sending one your way then with the guide on it.
PC: Start that server, so excited :3

>Gabriel: Look at SBURB window

SBURB version 0.0.1

SBURB client is running.

A SBURB host user is attempting to connect with you

Client hast established connection with host

Press [Enter] when ready.


>Captchalogue flash drive with Messenger modus

Can't forgot to do that. She should be getting that soon. And now...

>Gabriel: Press Enter.
Loading...

(Go to US =====> PC)
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:37 pm

>Gabriel: Wake Up

You jolt awake, instinctively covering your face to recoil from pain. No pain, then again that's the least strange thing going on here. This looks like your old room but everything is just a bit off, as in Jack Torrance off, there seems to be scrawling all over the wall and everything has the same shade of green, this is making you uncomfortable.

=====>

You see there's a window leading off to some infinitesimal darkness. You decide to see what's going on outside. There is a violet city far below you, you get a bit woozy from the height so you stop looking down and instead look up at the Stygian sky. As you look you swear you can hear someone talking to you, and as time goes by it seems more things are trying to commune with you. You try to make sense of what's being said to you but it's all coming in as a jumble and is starting to wrack your head. You think it's best to ignore these voices which turns out to be easier than you expected.

=====>

You're not going to find any answers up here and you aren't going to be staring off into space like that for a while. Maybe someone down there knows what's up. You start to float out your window and start making your way down. This floating business would be surprising but it seems natural to you. There seem to be other towers around like the one you've come out of. It wouldn't hurt to make a quick stop.

=====>

These rooms seem to reflect other peoples rooms in real life albeit with a different color palette at least that's how you figure it. After what you presume were Demetri and Raphael's towers, you find yourself in Felicia's tower, you're pretty sure it's her tower, it has the same color she uses for everything. There's a TV here with just about every film watching accessory you can think of. She seems to be asleep, you'd say she looks kind of cute but knowing her attitude your opinion is different. You're getting pretty tired from all this floating around and decide you'll go back to your tower and save exploring for later. You lay down on your bed and close your eyes, you fall asleep pretty quick.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:40 am

>Gabriel: Tell others to get in the game.

You proceed to tell everyone to get in the game as to avoid fiery doom, all the while this deer is barking in your ear like a seal off it's meds. As you make the transition from your living room to your room you take a seat at your computer and tell Eli you're going to be his server.

>Gabriel: Get Eli in the game

You finish chatting with him and get the server client running, the game is loading at a good enough pace, it gives you time to check on someone else, someone who you are pretty sure is fretting over this fiasco.

Show Pesterlog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] --
PC: How are things on your side?
US: Gabriel?!
US: Gabriel by Providence is that you?!
PC: Sure is.
US: So, does that mean that you are indeed alive?
US: Or is this one of those ghostly apparitions I have read about?
PC: I'm actually a ghost, given a second chance to write the wrongs in my short life.
PC: right*
US: By Harding's word!!!
US: I am so sorry Gabriel!
US: I am most probably at fault for all of this!!
US: Oh my, how is the afterlife?
US: Have you met Providence yet?
US: Is it true that there are fields of heavenly splendor and bliss?
PC: I'm not really dead. sorry for worrying you, like really sorry because you sound more worried than usual.
US: O_O
US: So, you ARE alive?
PC: Yes ma'am, a bit roughed up by box attacks but other than that i'm the picture of health.
US: Well, in that instance...
US: I am so glad Gabriel!!!
US: Dearest me I was so worried!
US: I mean, DN HAD told me you were in fact of full vitality
US: But there is always the smallest sliver of hope!
US: er, not hope, no
US: rather, doubt?
US: yes, doubt.
US: My pardons, that almost sounded as if I wanted you to perish
US: What a foolish thought!
PC: It's okay, you should calm down, especially if you're getting in the game.
US: Oh yes.
US: You are right.
US: Forgive me, I was just flustered at the prospect of knowing you were in fact fully intact.
US: Normally I would fan myself for a moment or two to regain my composure.
US: But, I feel just splendid all of a sudden.
US: May I confide in you Gabriel a token of personal knowledge?
PC: Sure, now's a good a time as any.
US: I feel empowered.
US: I have the emotion flowing through me telling me that I can accomplish this like an errant locomotive flying through the transcontinental railroad.
US: I am Minerva, the 6:22 express to Wichita whilst being the captain of the Queen's navy.
US: I am Jane Eyre standing to the torment of all around her to rise up as a force not simple to deal with.
US: It is time.
US: Time for action!
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --

Sure hope she doesn't hurt herself with her new found vigor.

>Gabriel: Look through that other box.

It is a lot smaller compared to that other crate sitting in your living room. You pull it out of your satchel and open up the box. It's not what you were expecting that's for sure, there's a small photo of your grandpa from when he was a firefighter, he's standing there with full gear, this is neat sure but you never knew the man he was dead long before you were born. Also packaged with it is a axekind and shotgunkind strife card. That shotgunkind card has to have been your dad's and given the picture the axekind card must be your gramps. You allocate them to your strife deck. The deer continues it's insistent whines while you put away the picture of your grandpa and sit back at your computer, the game seems to be ready.

(For the romp that is Gabriel manipulating Eli's surroundings proceed to PC =====> SN if not you can stay on this page until it updates eventually and be wholly confused.)

avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:00 pm

>Gabriel: Investigate

As you go to open the door you take out your PINE DRUBBER just in case. As you make your way out you can hear what seems to be the rustling of leaves coming from just beyond your front gate. You go to see what the commotion is.

=====>

That's creepy. There seem to be small pitch black deer grazing out on your lawn. They don't seem to take notice to your presence. You take a step forward to confront them but as soon as you raise your foot, the group turns to look at you in unison. That's terrifying.

=====>

You begin to back up slowly but as you take a few steps back you feel your legs get swept from under you and you hit the ground. Hard. You get a mild concussion from this or at least that's what you figure from your vision going white for a split second. You get up as you see another of those weird deer-headed things. This one seems pretty angry. Looks like it's time for you to defend your homestead.

>Gabriel: Strife.

Though your recent blows to the head seem to be catching up with you, you attempt a swing at the weird creature but it just hops back and prepares another attack. This shouldn't be too hard to dodge, you take a couple of steps back to get ready to jump out of the way. Just as expected it begins it's charge and you quickly jump to the side, however it's picking up speed quicker then you expected and it's antler crashes into your leg mid jump and you start to spin forward making your head collide with a post. This fight isn't going your way at all. You see the deer creature preparing another charge. This might not end well.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:29 pm

>Gabriel: You don't have time for this.

Even if most of your body is in immense pain at the moment you sure aren't going to be taken out lying down. A lot of your friends are in danger and a deer with anger issues isn't going to stop you now. The deer is charging, you have one ace up your sleeve. The most dangerous of branches. The pointy kind. It's within ten feet of you now. This is your opportunity for attack, you bust out your ELM PIKE and brace yourself, and as suspected the creature has no time to brake or turn and crashes head first into the sharpened stick. It seems to burst like a balloon but instead of it's viscera lying about it leaves behind fruit gushers in it's wake. Best. Piñata. Ever.

>Gabriel: Level up!
That terrible display of ability still earned your way up a rung on your ECHELADDER. You rise to the rank of Nature's Punching Bag, truly a glorious title. This rung provides you with a cool bit of BOONDOLLARS which go right into your CERAMIC PORKHOLLOW, and your Grist Cache has also been expanded.

=====>
You gather up the build grist and a bit of green grist that you have no idea what is used for. You go back to your living room and notice the large crate that your dad sent. You should sort the stuff in here now that you got some time. You switch your MESSENGER to LOCAL and captchalogue it and have it sent to your room. You go to your fridge to grab an ice-pack and then you walk back to your room.

>Gabriel: Sift through crate

While looking through the crate you see a bit of memorabilia from shows you and your dad liked. It cracks a smile on your face but you keep looking through the case and you come across two boxes. One is a large case, this was your dad's, the other is unfamiliar it's a dusty old looking thing that is taped all over as to not pour it's contents out all over the place. You open up your dad's WEAPON CASE, there it is his old 12 GAUGE he had that thing ever since he had a scuffle back in '89 that he never divulged too much information about. You put it into your strife deck without dwelling too much on it or else you'll just tear up. You move on to the crude box and get too removing the layers of tape. You see what seems to be just clothes, you pull out the jacket on top which turns out to be a lot heavier than you thought it would be, upon further examination this seems to be a black fireman's jacket and in the box seems to be matching pants and boots. These have to be your grandpa's, at the bottom of the box is a FIREMAN'S AX which you proceed to put in the strife deck. The bunker gear seems a lot tougher than your gym short/t-shirt combo. So you ease out of the shorts and put on the fireman's attire. It fit's pretty snugly but this stuff feels even heavier once it's actually being worn. You get back to your computer and see Eli is doing pretty good for himself. Oh hey you're getting pestered by Minerva.

>Gabriel: Answer
Show Pesterlog:
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC]--
US: Dearest Gabriel
US: Be you here at my side at the moment?
PC: What's up?
US: I shall remain brief for brevity's sake.
US: Do you have the codes for the game?
PC: Yeah. wait a sec.
PC: 82AD9482EC3AE66783B87D748F947
PC: There you go.
US: Perfect!
US: I shall make note of it and send it most promptly to Scarlett
US: Thank you a million monsieur!
US: A platonic kiss of friends!
US: Until next time Gabriel
PC: Uhhhh, later i guess.
US: There is a hint of uncertainty in your voice
US: Are you quite alright?
PC: Yeah, i'm fine, just a bit hard typing after greivous deer-related head wounds.
US: Is your head doing ok?
PC: It's doing good, just a couple of minor concussions.
US: That...
US: Does not sound reassuring...
PC: Trust me i'm doing good, oh out of curiosity how much is there in the grist cache?
US: I frankly have close to no idea.
PC: Alright then, i'm gonna lay down with this ice pack for a bit. later
US: Rest easy dear.
PC: Yeah, will do, be careful with the game. talk to you soon.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] --

You catch your face turning a bit red, "Platonic kiss?" "Rest easy dear?" Who says that? I mean she has her Victorian shtick but still...girls are too hard to understand. You put your ice-pack to your head and try to just get over what happened but as your mulling these thoughts over and as you check out some things on the SBURB interface you get pestered by someone else, this time someone unfamiliar to you.

Show Pesterlog:
-- bellicoseNettler [BN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC]--
BN: Hello MAGGOT
BN: WELCOME to HELL
PC: Hey. do i know you?
BN: Yes. I am you DRILLSERGEANT
BN: YOU may REFER to ME as SIR
BN: and only SIR
PC: That's cool, i'm into roleplaying as much as the next bondage enthused man. but i am in the middle of helping a friend out of their current predicament.
BN: THAT is UNIMPORTANT.
PC: Well, what's on your mind dude.
BN: I have MADE it my PURPOSE to PERSONALLY HARRASS and ANNOY you.
PC: Oh that doesn't seem to productive, for either of us.
BN: TOO
BN: FUCK man
BN: CALL ME SIR
PC: Alright sir, what's up?
BN: Nothing. I am RELAXING at the END of the GAME. WAITING for YOU to FUCK up.
PC: Alright, but i don't plan on messing up sorry to disappoint.
BN: OH. NO. I am AWARE. YOU aren't going to FAIL. It WILL be SOMEONE ELSE.
BN: But IT will CAUSE your DOWNFALL.
PC: Okay. Is there anything helpful you want to toss this way. or am i still flying with this guide and my group's collective wit.
PC: Because if not i'll get back to my business.
BN: Kill the SCHIZO. IT'S your ONLY chance.
PC: Who? demetri? what does he do? other then annoy most of us.
BN: You'll SEE
PC: Alright then.
PC: I don't see this going anywhere. drop a line once you want to talk about something. later.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering bellicoseNettler [BN] --

That went nowhere, however your head does seem to be doing better. You see your deersprite from across the room he seems to be intently watching you while doing his weird barks. This has really got to stop. You take out your grandfather's picture and slowly approach the phantasm. Well let's see how this goes.

>Gabriel: Prototype Deersprite
The deer stays put while you reach out with the picture it starts to approach you as well it stretches out it's head as if it were expecting feed, but once it makes contact with the picture a blast of light fills the room.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:16 pm

>Gabriel: What happened?

Whoa, it's your grandpa. But he's a ghost with weird antlers and black eyes. Those eyes are terrifying. Looks like he wants to say something to you.

>Talk to your dear grandpa.

Show Spritelog:

GABRIEL: What's up?
GRANDPASPRITE: Look at you all grown up.
GABRIEL: Ummm. yeah. i guess i am older.
GRANDPASPRITE: Those clothes look good on you. Reminds me of my youth.
GABRIEL: Thanks. is something up or are we gonna be sharing familial pleasantries for a while?
GRANDPASPRITE: Well if you want I can tell you the gist of this game.
GABRIEL: Sounds good to me.
GRANDPASPRITE: Well first thing's first you are in a place called The Medium a realm that is a ring of pure void, dividing light and darkness. It turns in the thick of The Incipisphere, a place untouched by the flow of time in your universe.
GABRIEL: So i've been teleported to another universe?
GRANDPASPRITE: It's a bit paradoxical to explain.
GABRIEL: Alright well what else you got to tell me?
GRANDPASPRITE: Right then. Well, far above The Medium there lies a place called Skaia where the forces of light are forever charged with its defense, while the forces of darkness covet its destruction. At the center of this realm these very forces duel on a stage, stuck in eternal stalemate.
GRANDPASPRITE: They have dueled in this manner for as long as time itself... that is, until you showed up.
GABRIEL: What do you mean?
GRANDPASPRITE: Before you made me with that old picture, you may recall the Sprite's previous incarnation, which resulted from its Kernel's "hatching". You see, this hatching occurs automatically in response to your arrival. The result is a pair of Kernels, one dark, one light, each carrying the information they were prototyped with before the hatch. One goes down, to a kingdom entrenched in darkness. The other, up, to a kingdom basking in light. Each comes to rest in an Orb atop a Spire, of which there are seven others in kind. The Eight Spires are situated above a throne, and these two thrones preside over the two respective Sovereign Powers. And once the Kernels are situated, that is when the game is afoot. The true war begins, light versus dark, good versus evil. This is a war that the forces of light are always destined to lose, without exception.
GABRIEL: Then what are we fighting for?
GRANDPASPRITE: That remains for you to find out. For you see, the journey you are about to take is The Ultimate Riddle! *bleat*
GABRIEL: Oh my god what was that horrible noise?
GRANDPASPRITE: Side-effects of being part deer.
GABRIEL: Well what do i do now?
GRANDPASPRITE: For now, your objective is to proceed towards Skaia, and pass through The First Gate situated directly above your house. The Gates will become progressively more difficult to reach, so you had better be prepared to sharpen your adventuring skills!
GABRIEL: And how am i supposed to do that?
GRANDPASPRITE: You're going to have to build.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:46 am

>Contemplate all that info.
So this is all just a big game of Good versus Evil, sounds simple enough. Now you need to build upwards, to do this you need Min, but you'll also need grist and quite a bit of it so you're going to have to hunt some more of those imp deer. Alright, you'll gather as much grist as possible and then you'll bother Min once she has gotten into The Medium to build up your house. Sounds like a plan.

>Start on your grist farming.
You tell your grandpa that you're going out for a bit and he just nods and floats off somewhere into your house. You pull out your DAD'S 12 GAUGE and pocket your phone just in case Elliott or someone else needs help. One of the deer looks at you then at your weapon and starts backing off. You murmur that you're sorry but you need the grist and pull the trigger. The buckshot makes quick work of the deer as it bursts into a good amount of grist.

>Get pestered by Raph
Show Pesterlog:
-- depravedNetworker [DN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --
DN: Hey man,
DN: Getting Minnie into the game.
DN: Any tips?
PC: That's good.
PC: You can read this gamefaq i found, doesn't have much.
DN: Ok.
DN: Where is it?
PC: Let me see, might as well put it up somewhere for the rest of the folks.
DN: That would seriously help me the fuck out.
DN: Cause all I see is buttons. I want to press them but I don't want to fuck up
PC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DN: Thanks man. I can work with this.
PC: Alright, back to hunting.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering depravedNetworker [DN] --
Well now that Min's in the game you make a mental note to give her a message about what's gotta be done. Not right now though, she has those pesky meteors to deal with.

>Continue your grist harvest.
Sounds good. You figure you'll start with the imps that are on your lawn then you'll move onto your backyard and see if any have snuck into your house. Seems methodical enough. When you open the gate of your house you see there is far less than there was earlier. They probably ran from the sound of your gun. Hopefully that and not a highly organized and stealthy attempt on your life, though that would be kind of cool. Suddenly your phone rings alarming you of someone on pesterchum, though you're not familiar with this name.
Show Pesterlog:
-- comptonCityg [CC] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --
CC: yo dawG
CC: no need to be alarmed
PC: I'm not
CC: aiGht
CC: thats cool
CC: you mind answerin a few questions
PC: Shoot.
CC: aiGht
CC: question 1
CC: are you in a fuckin trippy ass Game
PC: Yep.
CC: question 2
CC: are you off of earth
PC: Seems like it.
CC: that fuckin sucks
CC: final fuckin question
CC: are there some weirdos sendin ya weird messaGes
CC: about fuckin shit up
CC: in a bad way
PC: I guess, if you can call that guys anger issues and antagonism a thing that would put me off.
CC: aiGht dawG
CC: thanks for the info
CC: fuckin see ya on the other side
-- comptonCityg [CC] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC]
After a few minutes of looking for those creatures, your phone rings again. You look around to make sure you're not about to be jumped and then answer.
Show Pesterlog:
-- anxiousBusybody [AB] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC]
AB: hAvEn't tAlkEd tO YOU mr. nIcE mAIlmAn!
PC: I don't know what to say to that, you honestly have me stumped.
AB: whAt's It lIkE bEIng All nIcE And cOOl And stUff?
AB: I hAvE A frIEnd thAt nEEds thAt kInd Of AdvIcE
PC: Being cool is an artform, like the arts it must be practiced and mastered.
PC: But in all honesty you're playing me up too much, i'm not a notable guy.
AB: nEIthEr Is hE! hE nEEds thE lEssOns frOm sUch A humblE mAstEr!
AB: hIs InsEcUrItIEs ArE rEAllY crAmpIng hIs OUtpUt
PC: Well i guess you can tell your friend that he's just got to talk out how he feels and if he keeps shutting himself out he isn't going to make much progress. basic advice, but it's the basics because it works.
AB: thAnks sO mUch! I'll gO IntErrOgAtE hIm rIght AwAY!
-- anxiousBusybody [AB] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC]
Well that was one of the strangest conversations you've had in a while
.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:32 pm

====>

You see a couple of deer and make quick work of them. You're just about done with the lawn so you figure you'll head on to your backyard. Your phone rings. It's Elliott, hopefully he's doing well with the game.
Show Pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --
SN: hey gabriel. what do i do with this gray crystal thing?
PC: Put it in the lathe.
SN: how? what is even a lathe?
PC: The thing with the turnable handles. you place it in there then tighten the thing up as much as possible and then the machine will do it's business if you have your punched card inserted into it.
SN: alirhgt then, i'll just mess with the doodad until it does stuff
SN: how's it goin on your end?
PC: Fine i guess, dealing with fauna at the moment. You should get a move on don't want to have authorities scooping up what's left of you off the ground.
SN: wouldn't they be busy scooping themselves up? or not, 'casue they'd be paste?
SN: well whatever,
SN: ll geton with it then.
SN: *i'll get right on it then.
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC]--
====>
As you're turning the corner of your house you can hear constant bleating, seems they've been grazing back here. But you also catch the scent of something, it smells like someone's barbecuing? Are those deer messing with your step-dad's grill? Oh, there's Elliott again.
Show Pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 23:32 --
SN: alrihgt, now i don't know what to do with this crystal NOW
SN: shoulda asked you about that before
SN: *alright
PC: Take it to the alchemiter on the roof, there should be a cmall platform next to the big one, put it on that.
SN: how the hell am i supposed to get to my- never mind, i see it
SN: stop breaking things
SN: have you made any other changes i should be aware of (hint: it's all of them)
PC: Not yet.
SN: i don't like that yet. it's the difference between murder and manslaughter.
SN: thinl about it...
SN: *think
SN: well, what happens after it put on the doodad? so i don't come back with more questions.
PC: I don't know. i mean i got a clock when i placed it. but i can't say what you will get. you'll figure it out.
SN: liste to the voice of my heart and all that jazz?
SN: *listen
PC: Yeah, you can do it i believe in you dude.
SN: alright, see you later, then.
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 00:32 --

====>

You find the source of the smell, it's your grandpa and he seems he's having a cookout. Why not? You can see that a couple of deer are trying to sneak up on him while he attends the grill, just as one is about to hit him your grandpa pulls out a spectral axe and slays it but he doesn't stop at just the one and takes out all his would be attackers in a few seconds and goes back to working the grill. Whoa, your grandpa is awesome.

====>

You stand there in wonder as your phone alerts you of another chum, Elliott again. Let's see what he needs.
Show Pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --
SN: I am soooooooo sorry, gabriel
SN: but what's with this orb thing that following me?
PC: Throw something in it.
SN: what?
PC: Like get one of your ponies or something else that you would prefer to follow you as a ghost
PC: Because whatever you throw in is gonna be your helper ghost pal for this game.
PC: It's also going to impact the game my grandpa says. so don't make it something to crazy.
SN: yeah, no, i don't want a pony-ghost to follow me everywhere
SN: and deer-ghost, on the other hand, is hella sweet
SN: like, totes cool
SN: maybe if i had some sort of goat thing, i'd chuck that in
SN: but alas, i don't
PC: First off the deer sucked. but my gramps made it awesome. like when it was a deer i was like :I and then when it was my grandpa it was all like :O then
SN: it was your grandpa?
PC: It's my grandpa now.
PC: Dude can throw around an axe like nothing i've ever seen before. sure he's got antlers and black eyes that can put the fear of god into a child. but he's awesome
SN: alrighty, then. i'll try not to have nightmares after that.
SN: WAIT. I'VE FOUND THE PERFFECT THING!
SN: *PERFECT
SN: THROWIN' IT IN! I'M DOIN' IT!
PC: what is it dude? you gotta tell me.
SN: well, i got this upside-down chicken statue in first grade (it's totes awesome) and i thought what better thing to use then the most awesoime thing in my room?
SN: so yeah, upsidedownchicken-ghost
SN: *aweseom
SN: *awesome
PC: Go for it.
PC: Sounds awesome.
SN: grabbin it now. then i'm gonna use the crystal thing and then stuff and yeah. see you later.
PC: Later.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --[/color]

====>
From what your gramps said once another prototyping happens it'll influence the game in some way once Elliott is in the Medium, you're not really looking forward to chicken beasts running around but it'll add some variety you figure. Just as you ponder the possibility of chicken-deer you get another pesterchum alert. Another stranger? This is kind of getting ridiculous.

Show Pesterlog:
-- afonzarellisNuisance [AN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --
AN: oH HeLLo THeRe GaBRieL HuMaN
AN: HoW NiCe THaT you aRe oNLiNe
AN: i'Ve BeeN WaiTiNG To TaLK To you FoReVeR NoW .vv.
PC: Ok.
AN: you aRe THe CoNFLiCTeD oNe.
AN: i PaRTiCuLaRLy LiKe you ouT oF THe GRouP
AN: We aRe SiMiLaR
AN: you aND i
AN: iT iS aLMoST aS iF you uNDeRSTaND THe TRiaLS oF THoSe CoNFLiCTeD BeTWeeN MiND aND aCTioN
AN: THaNK you GaBRieL
AN: THaNK you FoR eXiSTiNG .w.
PC: No problem, i guess
AN: See, you uNDeRSTaND Me.
AN: uNLiKe SoMe oF THe oTHeRS
AN: THey LoG ouT
AN: BuT NoT you GaBRieL
AN: i LiKe you So MuCH
AN: We CaN Be ReaLLy CLoSe you aND i
AN: aND SHaRe PHoToS aND ViDeoS aND THiNGS We LiKe
PC: Ok.
AN: aRe you iN THe GaMe yeT GaBRieL HuMaN CHiLD?
PC: Yep. for a while now.
AN: GooD...GooD... THeN FaCToRS aRe PRoCeeDiNG aS We HaVe ReaD
AN: TeLL Me GaBRieL CHiLD aRe you... FeeLiNG WeLL STiLL
AN: i KNoW THaT SoMeTiMeS We FeeL CHaRGeD WiTH THe NeeD To SPeaK aBouT FeeLiNGS
AN: aND aT THaT MoMeNT We NeeD CLoSe FRieNDS To TeLL eVeRyTHiNG To
AN: i CaN Be THaT CLoSe FRieND FoR you
AN: i CaN Be youR CLoSeST FRieND
AN: We CaN Be BeTTeR THaN FRieNDS
AN: We CaN Be LiKe BRoTHeRS
AN: BuT CLoSeR .vv.
PC: Ok.
PC: You want me to spill feelings out here? what about?
AN: aH! yeS! i KNeW you WouLD Be THe eaSieST To CoNViNCe!
AN: eVeRyoNe SeeMS To RePeL THe iDea oF Me GeTTiNG iNSiDe THeM .w.
PC: ...
PC: Let's totally step away from what you just said and get back on track what did you want me to talk about?
AN: BuT THaT'S eXaCTLy WHaT i WaNT To TaLK aBouT!
AN: i WaNT To GeT iNSiDe you GaBRieL
AN: i WaNT To SQuiRM iN THe iNNeR ReCeSSeS oF you eVeRy BeiNG aND eXPLoRe eVeRy NooK aND CRaNNy THaT iS THe GaBRieL-HuMaN
AN: i WaNT To KNoW you aND uNDeRSTaND you LiKe No oTHeR
AN: THaT iS My JoB
AN: No
AN: THaT iS My DuTy!
AN: To GeT iN you GaBRieL aND STay iN you!
AN: So TeLL Me GaBRieL
AN: TaLK To Me aBouT youR FeeLiNGS
PC: I'm feeling a bit skeeved out right now. if that means anything to you.
AN: oH...
AN: .nn.
AN: THaT HaPPeNS a LoT To PeoPLe i TaLK To
AN: iT'S oK
AN: you'Re STiLL SPeCiaL To Me THouGH GaBRieL
AN: SPeCiaL LiKe you HaVe No iDea
AN: aND you KNoW WHaT?
AN: i WiLL NoT GiVe uP HoPe!
AN: i WiLL Be iNSiDe you!
AN: MayBe NoT ToDay!
AN: BuT eVeNTuaLLy i WiLL Be iN youR MiND aND you WiLL Be iN MiNe aND iT WiLL Be PeRFeCT!
AN: .vv.
PC: Ok.
PC: Well you've been pretty open so far so i guess i owe it to tell you how i am.
AN: .w.
AN: HoW SPLeNDiD
AN: PLeaSe, i aM SiTTiNG HeRe iNTeNTLy
AN: i aM youRS GaBRieL
AN: aLL oPeN aND aLL youRS
PC: Well i guess you can say i'm thinking about other things then this game at the moment. i mean beating up these impish deer is entertaining and all but it's not occupying my thoughts too hard at the moment.
PC: They are more annoying than dangerous.
AN: iT iS PaRT oF THe TRiaLS you MuST FaCe
AN: TRuLy NoT aMoNGST THe MoST DauNTiNG THouGH
AN: i aM NoT aT LiBeRTy To TeLL you MuCH
AN: HoWeVeR, Do KNoW THaT you MuST KeeP ViGiLaNCe oF youR FeLLoW PLayeRS
AN: SoMe oF THeM NeeD youR HeLP
AN: aND SoMe...
AN: WeLL...
AN: JuST PLeaSe Be CaReFuL GaBRieL HuMaN
PC: Will do.
PC: You want me to keep going or can i go back to imp slashing?
AN: WHaT eVeR MaKeS you MoRe CoMFoRTaNBLe GaBRieL
AN: i DoN'T WaNT To MaKe you FeeL uNCoMFoRTaBLe WHiLe i aM iNSiDe you .vv.
PC: Gonna be wearing me like a spiffy meatsuit?
AN: i...i...eRR...
AN: you HuMaNS SuRe aRe iNTeReSTiNG oNeS
AN: WHaT WiTH youR MeaTSuiTS
AN: aRe THoSe THe oVeRCoaTS you MaKe ouT oF eDiBLe aNiMaL SKiN
AN: BeCauSe i FiND THoSe To Be aDoRaBLe! .w.
PC: Exactly like that.
AN: iF THaT iS THe CaSe THeN yeS!
AN: i WaNT To WeaR you LiKe oNe oF youR aNiMaL SuiTS!
AN: (i aSSuMe THiS iS a CoMPLiMeNT iN HuMaN TeRMS .vv.)
PC: It might be to someone.
AN: i WouLD WeaR you iNDeFiNiTeLy aND WiTHouT ReST So aS To Say "HeRe iS GaBRieL, My eTeRNaL MeaTSuiT WHiCH i DSiPLay PRouDLy aS a SiGN oF iNTiMaTe FRieNDSHiP!"
AN: i LiKe HuMaN CoMPLiMeNTS
AN: .w.
PC: :3
AN: .vv.
PC: Who are you anyway?
AN: Me?
AN: i aM youR FRieND
AN: FoReVeR GaBRieL HuMaN
AN: FoReeeeeeeeVeR
PC: Well you know my name so what's yours?
AN: THaT'S... ReaLLy KiND oF PeRSoNaL...
AN: iT'S So SuDDeN
PC: Alright.
PC: I'll cut you a deal. I tell you more of my feels and you tell me your name. sound good?
AN: WHoa WHoa WHoa GaBRieL
AN: i DoN'T THiNK i'M ReaDy To TaKe THiS So FaR yeT
AN: i MeaN, We JuST MeT eaCH oTHeR
AN: THaT'S JuST...
AN: So PeRSoNaL
AN: i'M NoT CoMFoRTaBLe WiTH THeSe LeVeLS oF iNTiMaCy GaBRieL
AN: i CouRTiouSLy ReQueST you ReFRaiN FRoM SuCH SuGGeSTiVe THeMeS
AN: i aSK THaT aS THe CLoSe FRieNDS We aRe
PC: Alright.
PC: Well i'll get going then. talk to you later maybe.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering afonzarellisNuisance [AN] --

Well that does it. No more talking to strangers. Though that bit of insanity did remind you...

>Leave a message for Minerva

Show Pesterlog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] --
PC: You don't have to respond to this, just send me a message once you're safe. We need to discuss the next step for us. Good luck.

That should do it. Alright it's time to continue the hunt.

avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:56 pm

You've been doing this for a while now...

Yeah...but on the bright side you hit a new rung on your ECHELADDER from all this grinding. So that's neat you guess. You do begin to wonder how everyone's doing, you haven't gotten a status update in quite a bit. Maybe you should compulsively check your phone again. No one as expected. Man these folks got to get in quick so you can stop being as anxious as a chihuahua. Well back to...

Dear god what is that!?
It's like the other imps but as if it was made with a Lovecraftian Lego set. It's head is low to the ground and it has an uninviting grin that takes up it's whole face with rows of sharp teeth and a pronounced carapace.

Get ready to fight this abomination.
Alright. You attempt to shoot it. *BANG* The shot seems to have served in pissing it off. Awesome.

Get attacked for your trouble.
The thing starts moving at you with the grace of a retarded lemur. Seems having your head burrowing through part of the ground doesn't provide much in practical movement. It begins to open it's gaping maw to try to take a bite out of you. Unfortunately...*BANG* It makes one heck of a weak spot.

====>
Well it seems someone's gotten into the game. Probably Demetri, he's the only one you know with an affinity for creepy stuff like that. Seems like this game's going to get a bit more complicated. You figure it'll be a good time to check in on others back on your main computer.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:14 am

Check on Elliott
Seems he's just run back to his computer.

Show Pesterlog:

-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --
PC: What up?
SN: im locked in my room, theres a monster in my house, and trophies fuckin' suck nuts
PC: I'll act like I know what that last part means.
SN: what do i do?!
SN: i still don't know where to get an umbrellakind
SN: that's the only other weapon i know how to use!
PC: I got an idea, i think these things have a critical weakness.
PC: Where's that fridge?
SN: YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FRIDGE!
SN: IT'S STILL GOT SOME GUSTO LEFT!
SN: PLEASE!
SN: LEAVE MY FRIDGE ALONE! IT'S GONE THROUGH ENOUGH!
PC: Okay okay i get it
PC: This couch should do fine.
SN: i'm still rather upset by that
SN: but i think the couch can take some punishment
SN: you have my permission
SN: or however you spell that

====>

You set your sights on the horrid creature outside Elliott's room. Furniture at the ready. Boom! Direct hit! Man that couch is getting some distance. Wow it's going really far. It's going into the balcony. Oh no.
Show Pesterlog:
PC: Alrighty then.
PC: Uh oh.
SN: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT NOISE?!
PC: Uh. nothing
SN: WHY DID A PIECE OF ME JUST DIE A LITTLE, GABRIEL?!
SN: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
PC: I accidentally maybe might have...knocked your fridge off the balcony.

You see Elliott just standing there for a while. Geez the kid's heartbroken.

Show Pesterlog:
PC: Dude, i'm really sorry. but you're going to have to leave that balcony eventually.
PC: Oh yeah, you can't see this until you're back at your comp huh?
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --

Maybe something not so depressing?

Seems like someone is trying to get in contact with you. Hey it's...

Show Pesterlog:
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --
US: Gabriel?
PC: Minerva?
US: Wherefore art thou Gabriel?
PC: Here at my computer helping elliot.
PC: But i think he's upset.
US: I gathered as much.
US: He seemed distraught when I last spoke to him.
US: Which as coincidence was not to long ago.
US: I am conversing with you as a response to the message you left behind regarding my safety, by the by.
US: Very considerate and gentleman-like of you if I may say so myself.
PC: Thanks. glad to see you're okay by the way.
US: I believe I have my wits about me for the time being.
US: Frankly enough, I have just arrived wherever here is.
US: It does not seem to be all that different.
US: Alas, look at me drabbling on all about myself.
US: How inconsiderate!
US: Are there any developments with your current happenings?
PC: It's okay. i just really need your help with something, it's kind of a make or break thing.
US: Oh, then please, do enlighten me sir!
PC: If you zoom out and look at my house you should see this spirograph thing floating above my house.
PC: Sorry for the redundancy.
PC: I need you to build up my house to reach it.
US: Oh.
US: Right.
US: I had forgotten about that small detail...
US: My sincerest apologies if my over-looking has been cause for any inconveniences.
PC: It's okay.
PC: I've been building up some grist in your absence.
US: I suppose I will do that post-haste.
US: Grist?
PC: One of the options will let you see the grist cache, which from what i've seen is like a sort of material required for building and modifying.
US: Ohhh... I seem to understand now.
US: One question: Is there any particular style you want me to build your abode in?
PC: Doesn't really matter to me. i'll trust your judgement on that matter.
US: OuO
US: I will make it stunning Gabriel, worry not your mind about that!
PC: Hehehe alright.
US: Oh, another matter.
PC: What's up?
US: What exactly happened to our dear Elliot??
PC: Um. i kinda broke his heart i think.
PC: Or mind.
US: Were you two...
US: Oh my, this is quite a heavy query...
US: I didn't know both of you had that type of bond.
PC: What.
US: Gabriel, I know I may seem old-fashioned at times.
US: And granted, I may be in some aspects.
US: But I believe I am capable of understanding these modern concepts.
US: You said you broke his heart and/or his mind.
US: It is alright, I understand.
US: Although, I will hand it to Elliot for using the refridgerator as a metaphor for your...
US: Err...
US: Relationship?
PC: What.
US: Shhh shhhh shhh...
US: There is no need to say it if you don't want to.
PC: Minerva, i'm not gay.
US: Your friend Minerva understands.
US: Oh....
US: That's....
US: Then what did you....
US: Gabriel, if you were not in a romantic entanglement with Elliot
PC: I accidently hit his refrigerator off his balcony.
PC: He cherished that thing.
US: Oh.
US: I will admit, that makes more sense by making less sense.
PC: Yeah...
US: Well, that is a relief!
PC: Okay. well glad that issue is cleared up.
US: So....
US: Well...
US: What do I do now?
PC: Just build up my house when you have the chance. because most likely you'll have unwanted visitors soon.
US: Unwanted visitors???
US: But the tea set isn't ready
PC: They aren't coming for tea.
PC: They're little demons with twisted visages and a habit of bucking violently.
US: O_O
US: Oh my...
PC: Just try to handle them to the best of your abilities. they don't mess around.
US: I shall not disappoint.
US: Oh, before I go though.
US: Please stay safe Gabriel.
PC: You too.
US: If all goes well, I would like to see you one day.
PC: Hehehe. that'd be cool.
US: Until later Monsieur!
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --

You never really thought about meeting the rest of the gang. That thought is getting you a bit excited. Maybe you can meet them in that weird dream world? Maybe you can apologize in person to Elliott, you know if he doesn't push you off his balcony for some strange karmic retribution. You can see everyone. But you got to be tough and play the game. You check your ammo supply and it seems to be dwindling, seems like you'll have to resort to the axe for now. You look at your screen and it seems to be raining on Elliott's end. Bummer. He looks to be walking back inside.

show pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 23:34 --
SN: alright, gabriel. i forgive you. for now.
SN: at least so i can ask you what i should do next.
PC: Well you can try finding more of those creatures and pretend you're in home alone. because i don't think your trophys are gonna cut it.
SN: whaaaat?
SN: i've only watched that movie, like, what? 3 times?
PC: You can make a good macaulay culkin i think.
SN: i'm not sure how to feel about that
PC: Well you can also prototype your sprite.
PC: Speaking of
PC: Where is it?
SN: i completely forgot about that!
SN: it's right behind me!
SN: just
SN: floating
PC: Well. do something with it. that way you'll have a nifty helper ghost.
PC: Like my grandpa. which i reiterate. awesome.
SN: alright, i'll see what i can do
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 23:47 --

Where is your grandpa?
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:59 pm

Gabriel: Proceed to your roof
Yeah, that seems like it would be a good idea. You can keep in contact with Elliott with your phone in case any thing bad turns up on his end. You make sure your phone has a decent amount of charge and store it. You figure the easiest way to get to your roof is through the backyard.

====>

Well there seems to be more imps walking around, none of them a pretty sight. They're all tough looking carapaces with sharp teeth. It's probably best to avoid confronting so many. You keep as quiet as possible while you start climbing on to the roof.

====>
Your roof is really flat, not too big of a surprise but you've never really felt the need to come up here before. You get a better view of your surroundings, The sky is black and thick with smoke and where your neighbor's houses used to be seems pretty thick with vegetation and your front lawn seems like a bunch of leaves with a steep drop at the end of the driveway. At the end of your driveway you see your grandpa and he seems to be...fishing? Huh. Well there isn't much to do but wait on Minerva or Elliott.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Get pestered by Minnie
Show Pesterlog:
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 22:28 --
US: Gabriel, are you present at the moment?
PC: Yes ma'am.
US: Fantastic.
US: There are a few things I have been meaning to consult with you.
US: Despite the fact that it has been at most only a couple of minutes since we last spoke.
US: Never the less
US: Quite a few matters have come to my immediate attention in this time.
PC: And what would those matters be?
US: First and foremost, I must say that I have found a fond appreciation for my planet.
US: It is quite the spectacle to behold Gabriel.
US: While nice though, I am afraid that there are some more pressing matters to attend to.
US: Upon finishing this conversation, I will begin constructing your house as you asked.
US: But I held communication with a most odd fellow who shared some smidgets of wisdom.
US: Apparently there are shorter means of reaching our ultimate goals in our game.
US: Means which include, but may not be limited to, skipping what is consists as our first gate.
US: A very officious sort of fellow of whom I have never heard of before contacted to me a short while ago and informed me of such.
US: I do not know him, so I do not know to what extent I can lay my trust in him.
US: Thus I ask for your opinion on the matter Gabriel.
US: As you know more about this whole ordeal than myself.
PC: I don't know much past the gamefaq and what my gramps told me. but if you want my opinion i'd say it's worth a gamble. because if this whole thing's some sort of game then we might be skipping the equivalent of a tutorial or something, thinking in game terms. or it could be like an MMO and we could be walking into a deathtrap of higher level things.
US: While most of the abbreviations you just utilized are completely above the breadth of my understanding, I will take you word.
US: You know infinitely more on the subject than I ever will.
US: Good, now that that matter is settled, I will keep such a task in the back of my head.
US: Inform me now on thei Gabriel.
US: It seems that recently there have been individuals contacting me through my chatting software
US: These individuals I know nothing of and they type in the most odd of manners.
US: Not unsimilar to the mode in which Dimitri formats his writing for some reason I suppose?
US: And so I pose this question:
US: Have you had contact with them as well and what do you know of them?
PC: I've talked to a view oddballs over the course of this game. i don't know too much except one of them sounds like they never talked to a person and another one who was too giddy.
US: I believe I might have spoken to the "giddy" one.
US: But have they told you anything that may indicate something about who they are?
US: Are they even related one to another?
US: I just noticed I may have been assuming that.
PC: Shrug, they haven't been a particular nuisance. there was the guy who wanted to wear my skin. but that's neither here nor there.
PC: To the being in cahoots with each other, there is quite the possibility if my conversations with those two are anything to go by. but that's a heavy assumption on my part.
US: Then I shall keep that in the back of my mind as well.
US: Gabriel I have one more question unrelated to my soon to be architectual endeavours:
US: Are we alone on these lands?
US: While it may seem somewhat odd that I be asking this
US: I do believe that I may have a small touch of paranoia of being here.
US: There was noone else in my house as far as I knew when I began my game.
US: But on my way over here to the computer I could have sworn I saw a figure of sorts in the shadows immediately outside my window.
PC: You might recall my comment on uninvited guests in our previous chat. there's stuff in this game that's out for blood and they directly corellate to what we throw in our sprite orb thingys. if you see things that look like a lot of teeth and angry. they're not friendly. or it can be something else who knows?
US: I understand.
US: As a matter of fact, I accidentally threw something into my orb.
US: That something, in this particular, vague pronoun-istic (that being a word I have now just invented) instance happens to be one of the prized Venetian masks that I had so tastefully displayed in my home's library.
US: To my greatest displeasure, however, it has warranted quite a lot of brooding from the orb.
US: And by brooding I mean crying.
US: And by crying, I mean very irritating over-dramatization of depressing emotions.
PC: That sucks. you can try putting something else in it to give it a personality outside of crying.
US: I will get to that as well then.
US: Ok, well, I suppose that is is most sufficient for my questionings.
US: I am most certain I have asked this before
US: But is there any particular architectural style you prefer?
PC: No preference. just see if you can build me up to that second gate and let's see how the dice roll.
US: Then I will get to it.
US: For real this time.
US: Until then.
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 23:47 --
Gabriel: Think about stuff while waiting.
Now that you're staying still you're noticing little things around you. Like how the air is getting difficult to breathe. You mark that up to your elevation and that dense black smoke. Those gates above you are pretty neat in their design. You can't help but wonder where they go. You hear a lot of rustling coming from where your neighbor's home used to be. Strange. You look to where your grandpa is but see that he is no longer there. Oh well. That rustling is just getting louder. This might need looking into against your better judgement.

Gabriel: Investigate noise.
As you look off to the side you see several pieces of foliage being ripped through as a hand reaches through and grabs the ground of your backyard. That hand alone is about half your size. You backpedal and try to get ready to the best of your ability. Another hand appears as whatever is climbing is getting a stable grip onto land. In a few moments the huge creature has made landfall. It looks similar to those smaller imps but this ones got large tusks and has a large pair of antlers sharpened at the points. He makes eye contact with you and doesn't seem all too pleased at the sight. He moves much quicker than you thought already proceeding to climb on to the roof. You take a shot at the creature but your was a bit off and you graze it's shoulder. You take a few steps back and pull out your ax. You'll try to strike him in the wound you just gave him. The ogre has his upper body on the roof. You move in quick and strike. It seems to recoil from the hit. It was a clean hit, you take this advantage and hack at it once more. This higher ground is clearly giving you an advantage. But your focus on this creature left you blind to the second ogre that is charging you, you try to avoid it but it's far too late and you get launched high into the air. As you are about to land the ogre you'd been wailing on slams you into the ground with it's good arm. You swear you felt something crack. You're not given much respite and are grabbed by the second one and tossed high into the air again. From this height your landing will probably be fatal.

====>

This sucks. As you're falling you feel something rush by you as you finally land. Much sooner than you expected. You start patting yourself, you're also more alive than you expected to be. You see your grandpa is shooting a beam of light that is making some sort of platform keeping you safe. It has a strange design, almost like a...pontoon boat? He begins lowering you and you catch the wounded ogre off guard as you strike him from above making burst like a water balloon filled with grist. The other ogre is quick to strike but you see the ghostly boat smash into it coloring the ground with it's bounty. This game isn't pulling any punches. You'll have to be a lot more careful if the game pulls out moves like those guys. You wince in pain as you feel a warm spot on your chest. You lift your shirt but it gives a bit of resistance and it's sticky. You're bleeding. It must have been from the first charge that you tried to avoid. It hurts. Amongst the grist you see something different.It's some sort of glowing jelly cube, What is that?

====>
Upon picking it up you feel a lot better. Your wound seems to be gone, though your shirt is still sticky with blood. You'd go and change it but you don't want to waste too much time, and who knows if more of those things will show up, don't want to be caught in a small space. Jeez you hope Min can get this building done.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:38 pm

>Gabriel: Make sure you're ready.

This thing looks pretty fancy, gotta give credit there. But before you start climbing you call over your grandpa. He asks what is the matter and you tell him he needs to bring your computer up here, because there is not telling where this thing goes and you aren't gonna leave your buddy out in the cold. He nods and goes to your room, he arrives shortly thereafter bringing your computer...and everything attached to it. You don't think too much on that as you set your Courier Fetch Modus. You set it to arrive at Elliott's. Hopefully it can find it's way there and not disappear into the aether.

>Gabriel: Ascend

You take your first step up. You take a look up and realize this might take a while. After what seems a good fifteen minutes of climbing stairs you can see your destination. Not too much farther now. Just a few more steps. Your within arms reach of the gate. You hesitate just a bit. You wonder what consequence this might have. It might not be too late to turn back and just proceed as normal. But...it can't be all bad? Right? I mean a game would stop you if you were gonna do something dumb. Yeah...sure. Well time to stop pussyfooting around. Let's see how the dice roll.


>Gabriel: Where you at?
It seems like a library of some kind. It has some of the same machines. The Alchemiter and The Cruxtruder if all this meaningless jargon is being remembered right. This is a pretty old looking place, kind of ritzy too. You scan the shelves. Lots of older looking books, some medical texts. Whoever lives here is pretty studious if they've gone through these things. There's a door at the end of all slightly ajar, you take out your ax, can't be too cautious. You make your way down the halls, it's pretty dark in here save the occasional light coming from outside. After a bit of walking around you arrive at a closed door with a red light coming from under the door. It sounds like someone's crying in there. Hmm. Common sense would dictate to not open the door. So you just keep walking. You arrive at a large window showing the outside. Large mushrooms with blinding colors. Could be worse you guess.

>Gabriel: Keep snooping around.
"Walking around at an average speed, got places to go but not in a hurry." You hum to the tune of City Escape. You really can't puzzle out what you're doing in this place. It seems familiar in a way, but right now you're being too cautious to figure it out. After walking around you can hear the faint sound of an engine running. You decide to approach this. As you arrive in front of the door that's containing the noise. You crack it open slightly to get a view of the inside. The source of the noise is revealed to be some weird steam engine looking thing. But you see someone sitting in a chair looking at a screen in front of them. All of a sudden it hits you where you have arrived.

====>

Show Dialoglog:
Gabriel: Minerva?
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:50 am

====>
Wow, this place again? Alright. You can deal with that. It does give you a break from your fever induced self hatred. It feels like it's been months since you were last here. You see the city below you. Ripe for exploring you bet. You start to float down to the streets.

====>
You land in a crowded street, the people looking at you. Oh god! They aren't normal people but weird black humanoids...with exoskeletons? They do look carapace-y and they have silly round heads. They're giving you some hard stares. Maybe the city wasn't too hot of an idea? They don't seem hostile, a bit surprised sure, but not hostile.

====>
You walk around the streets, the architecture looks like a mishmash of Earth's different cultures. Greco-Roman and European from what you see. It's cool in design. Could use a splash of color, or you know, a color outside of violet. What is this place?

====>
You see one of these creatures that stands out compared to the others. He's huge, probably seven or eight feet tall and two or three feet wide. He looks at you like he's found something he gives a mean stare before he goes on his way. Strange.

====>
Gotta find out where we are. So if you can find someone to help on that front...you see a short looking bug-man staring back at you. You ask him if he can lead you to any official building. City Hall, Police Station, Mayor's Office. Something like that. The thing nods and starts scurrying down the streets. You follow, this being your only real lead.

====>
After a few twists and turns you're at the steps of a large building. The little guy seems to have gone off somewhere. You walk inside and see some bugmen with heads that end in points and others of intimidating size. They seem to have handcuffs and batons. Policemen. Alright. You ask them where you are and one of the pointy headed fellas walks up to you. Yes now we are getting somewhere. The click of metal is heard as he has handcuffed you. Well then.

avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:25 am

Gabriel: Abscond.
Yeah. This ain't gonna end well. You turn around and start with a dash, knocking a bug-cop down with your shoulder. Oh man this is not good, running from the police doesn't end well no matter where you are. The only safe spot you know is your "room". After you gain a bit of distance you start your ascent towards the spire.

====>
You arrive at your window, you look down to see a good crowd running to the base of the structure. If there's an entrance down there it will only be a matter of time before they get here. You look around for anything that can help, there's a branch sitting in the corner of the room. It's a start.

====>
You see a computer similar to the one you sent Elliott, though it has a weird green tint to it. It powers on fine too. You look through Pesterchum for help, who can help? Felicia? She's online. There might be an off chance she's up and can help you. Go for it.

Gabriel: Pester Felicia.

Show Pesterlog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering detestableIntellectual [DI] --
PC: You awake?.
DI: I don't like it when people think I'm asleep.
DI: It's not a misunderstanding I want to encourage.
DI: I have the same feelings about being dead but that doesn't happen as often, mainly because people don't bother you when they think you're dead.
PC: Well, excuse me princess...wait, you're dead?
DI: Suprise.
DI: Well, no, I'm not. That would make for a crappy twist, though.
PC: Alright, well do you know how to get a set of handcuffs off?
DI: Umm... What unsavory activities have you gotten yourself mixed up in? I'd rather not get dragged into this.
PC: I don't feel that particularly matters at the moment
PC: Can you get them off?
DI: How would I go about getting them off you, though?
DI: It's not like I can walk over there and remove them.
DI: Have you tried amputating your hands?
PC: Hadn't crossed my mind.
DI: Well, there's your problem. You're not thinkning outside the box (no matter how much I hate the cliche).
PC: Seriously? our first talk in a while and you suggest self-mutilation?
DI: I would probably suggest comical, over-the-top, self-mutilation anyway.
PC: Real helpful, thanks.
PC: I'll try to break these cuffs.
DI: You can't break those cuffs.
DI: They were probably designed not to be broken.
DI: This isn't a movie, where you just conveniently find some sort of skeleton key.
PC: Oh man I gotta find the keys, don't i?
DI: Even if I was there to help you, I'm not going to help you find those keys amongst the debauchery that's undoubtedly surrounding your life at the moment.
PC: Yeah, i am a modern criminal mastermind.
PC: Well then time to look up internet tutorials.
DI: On looking for keys?
DI: On getting out of handcuffs?
PC: Keys are plan b, i'd rather not deal with my captors at the moment.
DI: On waking up people you think are asleep through a chat client?
DI: What made you think I was asleep? I'd like to avoid that misunderstanding in the future.
PC: Yeah, alright thanks for the help.
DI: What? That doesn't answer my question, Gabriel. Are you hiding something? I'll let you know right now that if you are hiding something from me, I'll make sure to never actually get around to trying to figure out what it is because I don't particularly care.
DI: I would still like my question answered.
PC: Hiding something? me? i would never.
PC: There was just some miscommunication is all.
PC: Oh look at the time I have to be going now. lest the constables bash my head in.
DI: Maybe they'll be able to bash in your handcuffs first.
PC: Toodles.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering detestableIntellectual [DI] --


Gabriel: Prepare for strife.

Well you don't want to get caught in this open room, they'll swarm you in seconds. You open the door opposite the window of your room and take a peek. It's a thin spiraling staircase. Well this is a better field to play on. You can't be depending on your hands or swings of a branch. There's only one way to solve this. And it isn't that much of a plan really.

Gabriel: Strife

Here they come, you get as far back as you can and start running down the steps. The bug in the lead seems to be ready for an attack and draws his baton. Sorry man, that's not gonna help much. You jump in the air hurling as much of your weight forward. You successfully crashed into him and have him off balance. This leads to the two of you crashing into the guy behind him, and the one behind him, and the one behind him. You get the point. After flailing about wildly on the stairs, you get up in a bit of a daze, some good bruising on yourself from stair collisions. You grab a key off one of the cops and free your hands. Good. Now what?
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Gabriel: Keep looking around.

Staying here probably isn't good for your health, dreaming or otherwise.
You start floating around aimlessly making sure to duck behind roofs as to not draw attention. From what you've observed you're on a satellite chained to a bigger mass that is very similar to the one you're floating around on. Neat. You are getting a bit tired of just floating around aimlessly. You start slowly making your way up the chain. Maybe something will come to fruition there.

====>

This place is a lot more hustling and bustling compared to it's moon-like counterpart. It's reminiscent of a busy metropolitan area. You still stick out like a sore thumb, being human and all. The people at least aren't looking to kick your head in like the other folks. You continue your urban exploration, coming across what looks like a bunch of troops marching, but after they reach a certain point the forces just disappear. Weird. You try to remain hidden while investigating further. They seem to be walking onto a large platform and just zapping out of existence. Their number is slowly decreasing so you'll wait for them to be gone before you investigating.

====>
Surprisingly, watching a forced march for an undetermined amount of minutes isn't exciting. The coast looks clear, you make a quick scan of the area just to make sure you're clear and then walk on to the platform. At first it seems like nothing's happening but then your immediate surroundings blur and you are now standing in a completely new location. The sky looks like an actual sky, and the ground has a checkered pattern with some hills off in the distance. It's a neat looking place that's for sure, but it seems the bugs aren't quite happy with your arrival as you are now surrounded on all sides by spears.

====>
Looks like these guys are gonna try to take you captive (twice in one day, Gabriel Einstein, setting records no one wants to) if not kill you outright. You put your hands up and hope they take mercy. You feel someone hit you in the back of the head right in nature's snooze button.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:32 am

Gabriel: Get out of hiatus
After a brief flash of light you seem to be in a patch of colorful fungi. A brief look around tells you that you're in some kind of natural tunnel, the mushrooms providing a good light source. You do a 360 making sure no one else but you is here. Coast seems clear. Alright time to get going.

=====>
As you make your way through the cave you take out your phone just to pass time. Weird, seems you are connected to a wireless signal. You figure this might need looking into so you quickly navigate the menus and find that it's connected to your modem, like the one in your house. You decide to take this chance to see if there's anything more about this game. You search for a while bearing no fruit. It soon dawns on you that you've been navigating this place and no exits have sprung up and as fun as being a grouchy old dude trapped in a cave for years sounds...

Gabriel: Find a way out.
You recall the time that your step-sister trapped you in an old storm drain and figure this cave can't be too different. You'll just do what you did then and look for any signs of wind, the tunnel air doesn't feel stagnant so there has to be air flow. You reach into your bag and pull out the LUKEWARM FAYGO. You make a small hole so that when you squeeze the bottle a small, steady amount will spray out and hopefully go in any direction other than straight up. With this AMATEUR WIND CHECKER you're sure to get out. Luckily it seems you got something and start making your way out.


avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:18 am

Gabriel: Reach the exit

As you reach the exit, the first thing you can see is a rainbow of glowing mushrooms. But before you take a step out you notice something, or a lack of something in this case. There's no ground to step on outside just a big drop. The mushrooms cut off at a point and it just becomes pitch black. You pass your hand on one of the nearby walls, too smooth under these mushrooms to climb. You try holding one of the mushrooms and seems to be firmly rooted in the wall.

Gabriel: Climb
This can probably counted as one of the most terrifying things you've ever done. Luckily these mushrooms are holding up quite nicely.
After a couple minutes of climbing you can see the top. Which would be great news if a deer didn't just peek it's head out from the top. You figure that it won't be too tough handling those little imp things...if it was just a normal little imp thing. The creature puts its hand over the side, kind of like a lizard.

Show Dialoglog:
Gabriel:Don't do what i think you can do.

As if it heard your wishes and wanted to take a steamy dump all over them it started crawling on the walls towards you at breakneck speed. This thing didn't have the same general look of the imps, it walked on all fours and had a much longer body and had a strange snake like tongue flopping about.

Gabriel: Strife
Feeling as though you're in one of those action games, you take an idea from the Book of War and wait for him to get close. It's using the mushrooms for grip same as you, but it's going far too fast to make any sudden changes in direction. You take your chance and swing to the side, the creature moving too quickly is now just below you.

Show Dialoglog:
Gabriel:This is gonna suck.

You let go of your grip so you drop onto the lizard and quickly equip your axe, you deliver a swift blow to the creatures noggin and it explodes into a shower of Cobalt, Amber and other things but who cares you're now falling to your possible death. You grab onto the mushrooms but your new found terminal velocity starts ripping the poor fungi out of the walls. You desperately keep grabbing at them, seeing the cut off point of the mushrooms already. Finally you get a grip and this time the roots hold. That was too close for comfort. This endeavor has taught you that you are not the best at on the spot ideas. After a bit of climbing you're back at the cave entrance. Great.

=====>
You decide you're just gonna rest for a bit. All this free climbing has worn you out. Not sleep though, you've done enough of that today. Yep, not going to sleep. Not at all.

Gabriel: Wake Up

You find yourself in a familiar pair of purple pajamas now with a handcuff accessory. You see that the room you're in is also purple. There's an opening in the wall accompanied with some quaint bars. There's also a nice metal door firmly placed across the room. This is a jail cell. You're in jail.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Gabriel: Look out window.

You look outside and see the purple city several stories down. Off in the distance are a two identical towers. They look like the one you woke up in. Could they have other people inside of them? It would require further investigation, but you have an other more immediate problem to deal with.

Gabriel: Examine Room

It's a purple stone room with a metal door that has a food slot and another opening, presumably so the guard can see inside. Theres also a slab with a thin mattress on top. And some kind of pot in the corner. Wonder what that's for.

=====>

You lay down on the mattress because there's really nothing for you to do here. What's up with this weird dream place? Is it another part of the game? Yeah probably. You'll try to bring this up to as many people as possible when you can. You try as hard as you can to sleep and after a while succeed.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by propitiousCourier on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:11 am

====>
Alright enough laying around, you get up and dust yourself off. You prepare to climb again, your arms are getting sore.

====>
Before too long you are at the top. And you see something very out of place.

Gabriel: Examine

You see two large stones set up near the edge of the cliff with a bundle of ROCK CLIMBING EQUIPMENT. It consists of an SLCD, a couple of QUICKDRAWS, CARABINERS, and a bundle of all too familiar ROPE.  The stones have a gap so the SLCD can be placed.  But you can easily tell these stones being here aren't natural seeing as there isn't any other rocks in sight. Only one person you know could have put this here. Seems all that running away was for naught.

====>
After a bit of time you've set up a way to climb to and from the cave, which will be handy later on. You started remembering some bad times when handling the rope but that's neither here nor there. You look around and see fungi of all shapes and size but no real landmarks stick out so you decide you'll rest your arms before going on, you scrounge around your bag and bust out your trusty ocarina and begin playing a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: propitiousCourier

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum