unhingedSurgeon

Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

unhingedSurgeon

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:12 am

Good day to you. There is a quite refined young lady basking in the decoration of her room. As it is this young lady's name is MINERVA of the highly regarded HARRISON family thusly making her name MINERVA HARRISON.

>Minerva: Examine Room
Righto! Your room is a marvelous portrait of your currently expressed interests. It is tastefully decorated in traditional VICTORIAN STYLE fitted to refined modern tastes. In other words, there are a mess of high roofs, wafting curtains, and tastefully chosen ETCHINGS and COLLECTION OF MASKS. Off in an unspecified corner of your room is you GRAPHOPHONE CABINET stocked with you FAVOURITE RECORD CYLINDERS. There also samplings of various MEDICAL JOURNALS ordered (as rightfully so) on your maple-wood NIGHTSTAND. Next to your nightstand is your currently INCOMPLETE SKELETON. Many of it's bones are scattered around the room in undisclosed locations. Quite a scoundrel that SKELETON is. On one of the far ends of your rooms is your VANITY littered with SURGICAL SUPPLIES, HAIRBRUSHES, JARS OF SPECIMENS, and VARIOUS TOILETRIES. You know, the usual. On the other end of your room is an IMPOSING BOOKSHELF loitered with various VICTORIAN ROMANCE NOVELS as well as your matching MAPLE-WOOD DESK with your trusty COMPUTATIONAL ENGINE on it. What shall be your next move?

Last edited by unhingedSurgeon on Tue May 14, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Stylistic choices.)
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unhingedSurgeon

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:43 am

>Minerva: Be French
Yeah no, fu- *ahem* A lady must compose herself. You hold back the sudden urge to unexplainably lay a firm, closed fist on a certain individual with initials that may or may not be DN. But you most certainly will not. Because you are a lady, and you are better than that.

>Minerva: Look out window, and down on the plebeians.
Truly Providence must be bent on testing your patience with the constant implication that you share a lineage with the French! You do however elegantly make your way to your WINDOW to contemplate the outside. Being that you live on a most LUSCIOUS ESTATE on top of a HILL over looking a small town somewhere in northern US coast, you have a nice view of the people below. Funny now that you give some passing thought to the fact that they all look so... easily manipulated. Almost as if you would bask in some oddly enticing pleasure at being able to have a say in their daily going ons. You get the must uncanny urge to play THE SIMS all of a sudden.

Last edited by unhingedSurgeon on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Stylistic choices.)
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:48 am

> Minerva: Use JARS OF SPECIMENS and the INCOMPLETE SKELETON to construct a makeshift drum kit
What an absolutely monstrous idea! You would NEVER consider defacing medical property in such a way! However it is an interesting prospect. Perhaps you can at least envision how "sweet" the "tunes" would be... Oh yes, most riveting.

>Minerva: Fondly regard novels.
Ah yes! Your novel collection! You have accrued the main staples of the Victorian era with special emphasis on the romantic genre. You do just adore the humour and wit of EMMA, the bravery of JANE EYRE, the intrigue of WUTHERING HEIGHTS, and the heart-fluttering romance of PRIDE AND PREJUDICE. Such masterpieces!

Last edited by unhingedSurgeon on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:04 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typos like a retard and Stylistic choices.)
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:52 pm

>Minerva: Go to computer whilst wearing skeleton.
Wearing the skeleton??? Truly a preposterous idea! By jove that skeleton is much to petite for your figure. You stop and brood for half a second about not being able to wear a skeleton and realize it is stupid. You go onto your COMPUTATIONAL ENGINE instead and see that the download is complete.You rejoice and open your pesterchum program in order to spread the good word with your acquaintances when this happens:

>Minerva: Get pestered by PC
show pesterlog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] --
PC: How are you today?
US: Well good day to you sirrah! I am doing very well today as the case may be
PC: That's good, are you ready to play?
US: Well, I have installed the respective programs prior to your contact, but may I be quite frank with you?
PC: Go for it.
US: I am a smidget reluctant to actually go forth and play this game.
US: What if I perform subpar? ._.
PC: Don't worry about that i'm confident you will do just fine.
US: But I do not have as much experience as the other members of our party with the role-playing games.
PC: It's cool. no one here will be angry about your performance, except maybe DN.
PC: But he's always angry so i don't think he counts.
US: Well yes, he does always seem to be on the rotten side.
US: If you say so, then I suppose my fears have been somewhat assuaged
PC: Alright, well do you want to begin now? or do you have other things to attend to?
US: If you allow me a second while I get my affairs in order, I will be right on my way. ^_^
US: Have I ever told you that you are most attentive Gabriel?
PC: Thanks. that's real nice to say. now i will start up the game. tell me when you're ready.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] --

> Minerva: Tidy up that messy VANITY
But of course. There is no way you start anything whilst having an unkempt living space. You stroll over to the BOUDOIR and order you SPECIMEN JARS in alphabetical order from BEAVER HEARTS to YAK LUNGS. You contemplate the fact that you may have a compulsion to keep everything ordered and tidy. You put away your HAIRBRUSHES with the exception of one and captchalogue it under the G-H captcha card in your ENCYCLOPAEDIA FETCH MODUS. A lady's hair must always be tidy after all no matter where she may be. Rule 397 of being a lady. You also captchalogue a BOTTLE OF PERFUME under the O-P captcha card as well as place your scalpel in you strife specibi. You think you might be ready now.

Last edited by unhingedSurgeon on Tue May 14, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Stylistic choices.)
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:56 pm

>Minerva: Burst into a fairly large, bollywood style musical
Pardon? Why on earth would you even consider doing such a thing? Surely you are getting many incoherent thoughts today!

>Minerva: Research the state of victorian films.
Films FROM the Victorian era? Non-existant. Films ABOUT the Victorian era? plentiful and sub-par. Individuals most learn to read the books before the movies.

>Minerva: Mack on DN
How does the even? Who- NO! YOU WILL NEVER KISS THAT DOUCHEBAG!!! BY PROVIDENCE THIS. IS. STUPID!!!!!!!!

Last edited by unhingedSurgeon on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Stylistic choices.)
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:07 pm

>Minerva: Get affairs in order.
Room clean? Check. Novels secured? Check. Nurse? Actually, now that you give the matter thought, you have no idea where it is that your nurse is. You look out the window, outside your door, and even stretch an eye to the foyer, but she is nowhere to be found. Then you remember that it is her time for recess. She's probably off strolling the grounds or getting HER affairs in order. Anyways, check. Will written? Check. You are well on your way!

>Minerva: Consider starting up the server and become overwhelmed, getting a case of the vapors in the process.
Oh me oh my! You consider actually getting something done instead of unconsciously stalling and you begin working up a sweat. Oh dear, it is just so much pressure! You feel your throat swelling up, your vision has become unsteady! Everything is all 3's and 7's! You can't keep balance.

>Minerva: START THE SERVER!
MINERVA, YOU HAVE SOME ONE YOU MUST ATTEND TO!!!!! You take out your trusty SMELLING SALT from your ENCYCLOPAEDIA and take a good whiff. By Providence you are back on your feet! Or rather, you are sitting down and running the files you had recently finished downloading. Once a whole sequence of sound and visual phenomena has made itself safe at home on your COMPUTATIONAL ENGINE SCREEN you lay back and see two options on the screen:
1). Server
2). Client

>Minerva: Don't understand
And how... You look all over the screen. The only other icons on your screen are your Umineko VN, Sir Ellesworth the IV's Online Medical Dictionaries, and your altered version of Pesterchum: Botheraqcuaintances. You most ceremoniously come to the decision to seek PC's counsel on the matter.

Last edited by unhingedSurgeon on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Stylistic choices.)
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:06 pm

>Minerva: Bother PC
show pesterlog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] --
US: A thousand pardons before hand old chum, but as it is I have a few inquiries I wish to consult with you on the matter of the game in which we are going to engage.
PC: Alrighty, shoot.
US: Well, what exactly is a server and a client and does it matter which option I select from the two once I run the program you sent me?
PC: Well in this case, the server would have to connect to a client player. i picked client so to connect to me you would need to pick the server option. that's all i got from this so far. i really have to read this guide.
US: Oh, well, if choosing the server option is what would behoove our situation then I suppose I shall go with that
PC: Cool. you want a copy of this guide?
US: I would prefer it, yes
PC: Alright. you have any usb slots on that computer of yours?
US: Erm, I believe I do...
PC: Like to put in a flash drive.
US: Do you mean a Portable Memory Receptacle?
PC: Yes.
PC: Maybe.
US: Then yes, I do.
PC: Alright, i'll be sending one your way then with the guide on it.
PC: Start that server, so excited :3

>Minerva: Press 1). Server and get this show on the road.
Yes, you do that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Stylistic choices and clarity)
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:16 pm

((Welcome Back to unhingedSurgeon))

>Minerva: What do you now?
That is a good question. The situation seems to be a bit bleak. You look at your computer and find it's not even on.

>Minerva: Fix it the good ol' Victorian way
You hit it a couple of times with a humerus that was lying around. It worked though.

>Minerva: Nervously look at screen for Gabriel
You can see the game window behind an obnoxious pestering that's apparently happening. You suppose you'll tend to them before you see the wreckage behind it.

>Minerva: Get pestered.
Show Pesterlog:
--depravedNetworker [DN] began pestering unhingedSurgeon--
DN: I've Got News
DN: News that you are not going to like
US: Oh, well, that's not particularly fortunate is it...
US: I suppose I have unfortunate news as well
DN: Gabriel says it's time for me to get you into the game
US: Wait, you heard from him?!
DN: Yeah a little while ago
US: How... A quick question if I may
US: Was he still here?
US: Rather
US: Was he still in his home?
DN: I think so
US: Oh
US: If I may clarify
US: Had he said anything about a clock of sorts?
US: Or perhaps a sphere of flames bringing his impending doom?
DN: He mentioned a meteor targeting people
DN: a bunch of them
US: Oh dear Providence...
US: Tell me Raphael
DN: He said our only chance of safety is the game
US: Did he get into the game safely?
DN: He talked to me didn't he?
DN: Gabriel's probably fine
US: Are you saying that he didn't perish in that hellfire?
DN: Nope
DN: He's still kicking
DN: at least he was the last time I talked to him
DN: all of 5 minutes ago
US: Raphael, it may be remotely possible that I lace my speech with a touch too much ire whenever I speak to you, but allow me to rectify my past misgivings by thanking you for how happy you have just made a young lady.
DN: It's alright. It's my fault for being a dick all the time. My parents aren't around so I
DN: am feeling a lot better
DN: So
DN: Your life is in danger
US: That is very pleasing to hear Raphael. I am glad we have the opportunity to converse like properly civilised lady and gentleman
DN: How do I connect
US: You know something Raphael?
DN: Nope. I know absolutely nothing about the current predicaments
DN: Just rolling with it.
US: Under normal circumstances I would be flustered and perhaps even bother myself up to the point where I would idly comfort myself into a lull of complacencly. But I have come to a grand conclusion regarding our current situation.
US: There is no place for such fripperies now.
DN: Glad to hear it
US: Have you any idea how much time I have?
DN: Nope
DN: None whatsoever
US: Fair enough.
DN: Which is why I would like to get you into the game as soon as possible
DN: Well Gabriel's the one worrying
US: I will take it upon myself then to prepare and launch myself into the playing field both literally and metaphorically
DN: Okay?
US: I will be the captain of the queen's navy.
DN: Don't you live in Maine?
US: I am utilizing it as a figure of speech but yes, I do in fact reside in Maine.
DN: Ah
DN: Right
DN: Victorian
DN: forgot
US: Now if you will excuse me, I have some matters to attend to.
DN: Uh
DN: I kinda need to get you into the game?
US: Godspeed to all those who will brave for their lives.
US: I shall
US: That is what I am going to go do.
DN: Well how do I be your server?
US: But
DN: Run the Server client?
US: Yes.
US: I believe you run the game and it will give you the option of playing as server or client.
US: Fret not
US: it is fairly simple.
US: Even I, understood it, no?
DN: You're right
DN: If you can do it I definently can
DN: No Offence intended this time
US: I appreciate the gesture.
US: Fret not, you shall see me soon enough.
DN: Alrighty
US: Until then.
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] ceased pestering depravedNetworker [DN]
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 pm

>Minerva: Slip into something more presentable.
You look into your wardrobe and select a navy blue captain's coat. In fact, it is Sir Joseph Porter's coat. A replica of that prick's coat! Granted, he is stuffy and perhaps too Victorian, but it signifies that he is the First Lord of the Admiralty. Now you are too. You also take out your signature captain's hat and place it upon your head.

=====>
You grab your spine and put it into your strife specibi creating what is now the bone kind.

=====>
You turn to the window behind your computer. There is some space on the mahogany desk holding your computer and you climb up.

=====>
You open the window and see a storm beginning to form outside. A strong wind comes into your room and blows out all the candles you had in your lamps.

=====>
Lightning and thunder greets you outside alongside the bitter Maine cold.

>Minerva: Get ready to be a player.
You shift your feet and try to do a heroic pose. Get ready to be the player? You were born to-

>Minerva: OH SHIT
OH SHIT!
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 pm

>Minerva: What happened?
Ugh, it all happened so fast. You blacked out for a second there. Your vision is kind of blurry and you feel like all the blood is flowing to your head.

>Minerva: Observe surroundings
Once your vision clears you look around and see rocks, sand, and your computer, keyboard, and mouse hanging upside down next to you by their cables.

>Minerva: ?
You look at your leg. It is wrapped in an array of cables. You also happen to be hanging upside down along with every other thing that was attached to cables and was on your desk.

=====>
Apparently, you tripped on all the cables on your desk whilst trying to strike a heroic pose. And you managed to trip out of your window and dangle to a little bit above ground level.

=====>
Well, this was kinda of cool you guess. A bit embarrassing, but cool. It is almost as if defenestration is cool.

>Minerva: Loosen yourself.
You attempt, but fail. Thank Providence though that you had the vision to buy the most ridiculously long cables you could find to connect all your electronics. Completely. Coincidental.

Last edited by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For comedic reasons.)
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:17 pm

>Minerva: Get pestered by DN
Well, this just so happens to be a rather inconvenient time, but you decide to try to respond to him as well as you can despite most of the pieces of your computer being upside down.

Show Pesterlog:
-- depravedNetworker [DN] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 20:48 --
DN: Hey,
DN: I started the server.
DN: Hurry up and connect
US: Soon Raphael soon.
DN: Hey, it's your life.
DN: You can do what you want.
DN: It just won't be for much longer if you don't connect.
US: Well, I just got a a bit, er, tangled up
DN: With what?
US: Fret not, I shall be on in a little moment
DN: Alright.
US: I would rather not go into the details of the situation I currently find myself in.
US: Just allow me a minute or two
DN: If I had to guess. You somehow got stuck in all the wiring of your computer.
US: Er, oh, look at the time
US: I simply must get going.
US: Taddy bye
DN: No
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] ceased pestering depravedNetworker [DN] at 20:51 --

-- depravedNetworker [DN] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 20:52 --
DN: You connect right now missie.
DN: Right now.
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] ceased pestering depravedNetworker [DN] at 20:52 --

unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:33 pm

>Minerva: Get yourself out of this precarious position.
You are about to when this happens.
Show Pesterlog:

[09:22] -- anxiousBusybody [AB] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 21:22 --
[09:22] AB: hEEEEEY mInnIE!!!!!
[09:22] AB: hOw's It...
[09:22] AB: HANGIN'?
[09:22] AB: hAhAhAhAhAhAhAhA
[09:22] US: My apologies but two things...
[09:22] AB: I'm sUch A cArd
[09:22] US: One, who in blazes are you?!
[09:23] US: And two, how in Providence's great name do you know who I am, where I am, and what I am currently doing?
[09:24] AB: Oh mInnIE YOU'rE strEssIng thE smAll stUff!
[09:24] AB: thE ImpOrtAnt thIng Is thAt YOU gEt IntO thE gAmE!
[09:24] AB: AsAp!
[09:25] US: This is really not the moment.
[09:25] US: Do you not think that this is the most inoportune moment to be messaging me if your ultimate goal is to get me into the game as soon as possible?
[09:26] AB: plEAsE! whAt hArm dOEs A chAt bEtwEEn frIEnds cAUsE?
[09:26] AB: YOU gOttA lOOssEn Up!
[09:26] US: Moreso over, I am currently dangling over a small beach with jagged rocks and a sandy cove with all the blood rushing to my head while having everyone urging me on to get on with it.
[09:27] US: How in blazes do you expect me to not be stressed!!!!!
[09:27] AB: gEt It?! lOOssEn Up?!
[09:27] AB: hAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhA
[09:27] AB: bUt dOn't fOrgEt tO kEEp YOUr EYEs On thE prIzE!
[09:28] US: I do not usually tend to reciprocate a friendly chatter with disdain, but I will kindly ask of you to please leave me be for the moment while I can get out of this bind!
[09:28] US: Truly I am glad that you can find humour in my misfortune good Monsieur/Madaemoiselle.
[09:28] US: And before you ask, quite! That was sarcasm!
[09:29] US: And yay and verily for it is not proper of a lady to use sarcasm.
[09:29] US: But I will have you know
[09:29] US: That it is also not proper for a lady to have her skirt over her head and her stockings in full view whilst hanging upside down precariously
[09:29] US: Yet here I am!
[09:30] AB: And hOw lOvElY thEY ArE, I mIght Add! lEt mE bOrrOw thEm sOmE tImE!
[09:30] US: O////////O
[09:30] US: Oh dear...
[09:30] AB: wEll, gOttA rUn!
[09:31] AB: thE bIg bOss Is cOmIn' In At AnY mOmEnt
[09:31] AB: gOOd lUck!
[09:31] -- anxiousBusybody [AB] ceased pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 21:31 --

Who WAS that receptacle for douching?
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:42 pm

>Minerva: Get back to your room.
No wait! You have a better idea! You'll get back up to your room.

==>
Wait, what? Ugh, it must be the blood rushing to your head. It's making you dizzy and not too coherent in the way you think.

>Minerva: Look up
You try, but just end up looking around. You can't see much except dangling bits of your computer.

>Minerva: That's the answer!
Yes! Of course! You grab on to the wires of your dangling electronics and start climbing your way up.

>Minerva: Be the hiker
Wind in your hair, storm behind you, you cling on to the cords and begin climbing your way back up to your room.

=====>
Eventually you hike your way back to the window of your room and climb back in. You mosey on up the electronics that are dangling and put everything back in its place. You also grab one of your hairbrushes and begin to tidy yourself up.

unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:06 pm

>Minerva: Finally send Scarlett that code.
You have to get the code from Gabriel first you nitwit.

>Minerva: Pester Gabriel
You do that.
Show Pesterlog:
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 21:45 --
[09:45] US: Dearest Gabriel
[09:45] US: Be you here at my side at the moment?
[09:46] PC: What's up?
[09:46] US: I shall remain brief for brevity's sake.
[09:46] US: Do you have the codes for the game?
[09:47] PC: Yeah. wait a sec.
[09:47] PC: 82AD9482EC3AE66783B87D748F947
[09:47] PC: There you go.
[09:47] US: Perfect!
[09:47] US: I shall make note of it and send it most promptly to Scarlett
[09:48] US: Thank you a million monsieur!
[09:48] US: A platonic kiss of friends!
[09:48] US: Until next time Gabriel
[09:48] PC: Uhhhh, later i guess.
[09:49] US: There is a hint of uncertainty in your voice
[09:49] US: Are you quite alright?
[09:52] PC: Yeah, i'm fine, just a bit hard typing after greivous deer-related head wounds.
[09:52] US: Is your head doing ok?
[09:54] PC: It's doing good, just a couple of minor concussions.
[09:56] US: That...
[09:56] US: Does not sound reassuring...
[09:57] PC: Trust me i'm doing good, oh out of curiosity how much is there in the grist cache?
[09:59] US: I frankly have close to no idea.
[10:00] PC: Alright then, i'm gonna lay down with this ice pack for a bit. later
[10:00] US: Rest easy dear.
[10:02] PC: Yeah, will do, be careful with the game. talk to you soon.
[10:02] -- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 22:02 --

>Minerva: Pester Scarlett to give her the code.
And so it was.
Show Pesterlog:
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] began pestering gingeredCoelacanth [GC] at 23:20 --
US: Scarlett?
US: Scarlett are you here dearie?
GC: hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~~
US: Oh my, what a collection of continuous letters.
US: Bu tnever you mind that.
GC: heheh~~~
GC: wassup Minnie?~~
US: Scarlett dearie I am in quite a rush for time at this precise moment.
GC: dearie pfft!~~
GC: oh yeah, but ok, rush away?~~
US: So I will attempt to the best of my efforts to remain brief and ignore for the most parts your ramblings.
GC: ramblings sounds like rambo dunnit?~~
US: It is to my understanding that you require the codifics for the game, correct?
GC: whu?~~
US: (completely ignoring that last snippet)
GC: codifics?~~
US: You need the serial collection of numbers and letters required to run the game. Am I correct in assuming as much?
GC: uuuhh...~~
GC: oh!~~
GC: yeah~~
GC: fer um sberb thingy right?~~
GC: sbirb?~~
US: Close enough.
GC: sbird?~~
GC: heheh tweet~~
GC: oh! Minnie! does the game have to do about birds?~~
GC: cuz i hate those things :/~~
US: To my understanding, no.
US: It will only contain avians if we so design it that way.
GC: alright, cool~~
US: It is a bit complex I must admit.
GC: that is absolutely chill with me~~
GC: soooo fuckin chill~~
US: Now hush and take this: 82AD9482EC3AE66783B87D748F947
GC: that~~
GC: that~~
GC: is~~
US: Oh Scarlett you and your profanity...
GC: a looooooooooooooooooooooooootta~~
GC: FUCKIN~~
GC: numbers~~
GC: and ~~
GC: fuckin~~
US: Scarlett. T_T
GC: LETTERS~~
US: What have we agreed on when it comes to misuse of the English language?
GC: OuO~~
GC: to do it?~~
GC: all the fuckin time?~~
US: ~sigh~
GC: Minnieyer so cute!~~
US: If only I had the time and the resources to school a young lady as yourself.
GC: skool sucks!!~~
US: I am sure that you have the capabilities of being a fine young lady.
GC: fuck that!~~
US: I can see it in your humours.
GC: ill be a fish~~
GC: a fuckin awesome fish!~~
GC: like a whale!~~
US: SCARLETT!
US: Please!
US: ~sigh~
US: I don't have much time to sit around an converse as I normally would in my drawing room.
US: So I will swiftly take my leave and bid you a good day.
GC: what do u do there anyways?~~
GC: draw?~~
US: It is for entertaining guests dearie.
US: One of the vital jobs of a lady.
GC: by drawing?~~
US: Sometimes I suppose?
GC: fuck that just go swim~~
US: But I cannoot daudle on such minute details or the fact that you keep cursing like a Scott sailsman!
US: So I leave you with this fair bit of warning Scarlett:
US: Do not take this game lightly.
GC: its dawdle...~~
US: O_O
GC: and ok sure milady~~
GC: (heheh milady...)~~
US: I just got corrected in my grammar by Scarlett...
GC: whats a mi anyway?~~
US: Now I have truly seen it all.
US: I bid you a good day Scarlett and prominence in all your efforts.
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] ceased pestering gingeredCoelacanth [GC] at 23:32 --
-- gingeredCoelacanth [GC] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 23:32 --
GC: seriously! whats a MI!!~~
GC: *shrugs*~~

Last edited by unhingedSurgeon on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:03 pm

>Minerva: Give everything a final view over.
You inspect your simple, yet tastefully decorated abode. You wonder of the trial and tribulations that lay ahead of you. Not even into the game and you have already sullied somewhat your everyday dress. A chilly wind sweeps in as you take a deep breath and close your eyes.

======>
Lady Minerva Harrison is prepared.

>Minerva: Start the game.
You click on the little home shaped logo once more, but opt to be the client instead this time around. Only Providence know what awaits you.

((Proceed to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]))
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:12 am

>Minerva: Open eyes
You open your eyes to find..... Nothing remarkable. At all.
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:16 am

>Minerva: Catch up with all of your acquaintances
First Elliott because he seems to be messaging you
Show Pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 00:13 --
SN: I know it's sudden
SN: But could you attend my fridge's funeral?
US: Elliot? Elliot darling is that you?
SN: Yes.
US: Oh thank Providence!
US: I'm not dead then!
SN: I'm going through a hard time.
US: What happened sire?
SN: My fridge...
US: I'd offer a seat in my drawing room, but it's all 3's and 7's...
SN: OH GOD WHY
US: What happened to it?
SN: IT DIED A HERO IS WHAT
SN: IT DIED SAVING ME
SN: WHY HIM
SN: WHY NOW
US: Pardon, but a refridgeration device can...erm... die?
US: Not to be insensitive or anything of the sort...
SN: I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 00:16 --

Next Gabriel to try and make sense of things
show pesterlog:
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 00:19 --
US: Gabriel?
PC: Minerva?
US: Wherefore art thou Gabriel?
PC: Here at my computer helping elliot.
PC: But i think he's upset.
US: I gathered as much.
US: He seemed distraught when I last spoke to him.
US: Which as coincidence was not to long ago.
US: I am conversing with you as a response to the message you left behind regarding my safety, by the by.
US: Very considerate and gentleman-like of you if I may say so myself.
PC: Thanks. glad to see you're okay by the way.
US: I believe I have my wits about me for the time being.
US: Frankly enough, I have just arrived wherever here is.
US: It does not seem to be all that different.
US: Alas, look at me drabbling on all about myself.
US: How inconsiderate!
US: Are there any developments with your current happenings?
PC: It's okay. i just really need your help with something, it's kind of a make or break thing.
US: Oh, then please, do enlighten me sir!
PC: If you zoom out and look at my house you should see this spirograph thing floating above my house.
PC: Sorry for the redundancy.
PC: I need you to build up my house to reach it.
US: Oh.
US: Right.
US: I had forgotten about that small detail...
US: My sincerest apologies if my over-looking has been cause for any inconveniences.
PC: It's okay.
PC: I've been building up some grist in your absence.
US: I suppose I will do that post-haste.
US: Grist?
PC: One of the options will let you see the grist cache, which from what i've seen is like a sort of material required for building and modifying.
US: Ohhh... I seem to understand now.
US: One question: Is there any particular style you want me to build your abode in?
PC: Doesn't really matter to me. i'll trust your judgement on that matter.
US: OuO
US: I will make it stunning Gabriel, worry not your mind about that!
PC: Hehehe alright.
US: Oh, another matter.
PC: What's up?
US: What exactly happened to our dear Elliot??
PC: Um. i kinda broke his heart i think.
PC: Or mind.
US: Were you two...
US: Oh my, this is quite a heavy query...
US: I didn't know both of you had that type of bond.
PC: What.
US: Gabriel, I know I may seem old-fashioned at times.
US: And granted, I may be in some aspects.
US: But I believe I am capable of understanding these modern concepts.
US: You said you broke his heart and/or his mind.
US: It is alright, I understand.
US: Although, I will hand it to Elliot for using the refridgerator as a metaphor for your...
US: Err...
US: Relationship?
PC: What.
US: Shhh shhhh shhh...
US: There is no need to say it if you don't want to.
PC: Minerva, i'm not gay.
US: Your friend Minerva understands.
US: Oh....
US: That's....
US: Then what did you....
US: Gabriel, if you were not in a romantic entanglement with Elliot
PC: I accidently hit his refridgerator off his balcony.
PC: He cherished that thing.
US: Oh.
US: I will admit, that makes more sense by making less sense.
PC: Yeah...
US: Well, that is a relief!
PC: Okay. well glad that issue is cleared up.
US: So....
US: Well...
US: What do I do now?
PC: Just build up my house when you have the chance. because most likely you'll have unwanted visitors soon.
US: Unwanted visitors???
US: But the tea set isn't ready
PC: They aren't coming for tea.
PC: They're little demons with twisted visages and a habit of bucking violently.
US: O_O
US: Oh my...
PC: Just try to handle them to the best of your abilities. they don't mess around.
US: I shall not disappoint.
US: Oh, before I go though.
US: Please stay safe Gabriel.
US: If all goes well, I would like to see you one day.
PC: You too.
PC: Hehehe. that'd be cool.
US: Until later Monsieur!
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 00:49 --

Third you must absolutely see how your fairest Madame Scarlett is doing
show pesterlog:
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] began pestering gingeredCoelacanth [GC] at 21:15 --
US: Scarlett, darling, are you quite alright?
GC: MMMNNNN~~
GC: sdfghjkl~~
US: Scarlett love, would you like to share your feelings?
GC: ertyhunnfk~~
GC: whew~~
GC: ok~~
GC: whoa~~
GC: so much better~~
US: Oh dearest me, you are not even cursing any more.
GC: sorry~~
US: Scarlett, dearest, please do breathe for a moment
GC: just flipped my fucking totes sweet shit~~
US: I would not want you to get a case of the vapors.
GC: all of it~~
GC: everywhere...~~
GC: and what the fuck are vapors?~~
GC: I'm swimmin~~
GC: no vapors here!~~
US: I will forgo lecturing you on the etiquette of how a lady should speak so that you may fully tell me your thoughts.
GC: but fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk~~
US: I am patiently sitting and awaiting your exposition.
GC: fshgdfjkl;';hs fuckfuckfuck~~
GC: sigh~~
US: Please, commence.
US: Us ladies must have each other's best interests.
GC: well, I was kickin back a choice bottle of Montain dew~~
GC: and this shit wad comes up and~~
GC: and~~
GC: and wants to EAT~~
GC: my HAIR~~
GC: then I say no~~
GC: and the motherfucker says yes~~
GC: and I say No~~
GC: and the bitch is all like waah~~
GC: and I'm like we can be friends~~
GC: and they're all like yay~~
GC: and the the fucker says he dont like water~~
GC: who FUCK don't like water!?~~
GC: and the i went no like a zillion times and flipped all my shit!~~
GC: every single shit was flipped~~
GC: from here to hong kong!~~
GC: where ever the fuck that is~~
GC: but now im in the water and~~
GC: my chill is back~~
US: Well, that does certainly sound disconcerting...
GC: yay~~
US: Do you have any idea as to the individual's identity?
GC: no, but if I do fuckers gonna get a harpoon shot at him~~
GC: see if he can fuck with the water after that~~
GC: oh!~~
GC: Minnie!!~~
US: That is most uncanny Scarlett
US: Yes Scarlett?
GC: uhm~~
GC: uhm~~
GC: what does the Mi in milady stand for~~
GC: what does it mean min~~
GC: what~~
GC: does~~
GC: it~~
GC: mean~~
US: It is a romanticised form of saying "My"
US: So in reality it is a stylized way of saying "My Lady."
US: It gladdens me to know that you have taken an interest in linguistics.
GC: oh~~
US: If I may say, very lady-like of you to do Scarlett dear
GC: thats boring~~
GC: I thought it was something cool~~
US: ~sigh
GC: fuck it~~~
GC: eheheh~~
GC: ^u^~~
US: It is still a step in the right direction.
GC: yer fun to to talk to Min~~
GC: always flipping my shit in the right direction~~
US: Scarlett, it is terrible that your blatant disregard for proper speech is becoming null and void to me.
US: I am glad to hear that you turn to me as your source for venting!
US: ^u^
US: We ladies must certainly stand together under the divine light of Providence
US: And as such I value your friendship Scarlett!
GC: aaaaw~~
GC: shucks Minnie~~
GC: y'all up and made me happy~~
GC: sister fo lyfe!~~
US: Is that not what you contacted me for Scarlett dear?
US: Indeed! Sisters for life!
GC: heehh~ yer the best~~
GC: all the fucking hugs go to you~~
US: I equally return all the hugs to you Scarlett deary.
US: Now if you can forgive me
US: I must take my leave
US: My hands are a tad occupied at the moment.
GC: alright~~~
US: I just felt it just an necessary to check on one of my newly rancorous friends.
US: As an aside, do change your status.
GC: toodly doodlydoo~ ~~
GC: and ok~~~
US: It is most unbecoming to a newly happy lady ^_^
-- gingeredCoelacanth [GC] changed their mood to CHUMMY --
GC: heheh~~
GC: bye!~~
-- gingeredCoelacanth [GC] ceased pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 21:32 --
Ah, splendid. Now that you are done you can help Gabriel an-

>Minerva: You're not done.
Oh. Well, it seems there is a stranger pestering you.
show pesterlog:
-- ostentatiousNoble [ON] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 00:56 --
ON: Puny woman-animal. I am here to congratulate you on your success on not dying. And also am here to mock you mercilessly.
US: A million pardons, but who are you again?
ON: I am your superior and that is all I am going to disclose on the matter of myself.
ON: I am from far beyond the stars and have every right to say I am your god. So you will listen to my instructions.
US: It is almost counter-intuitive your "excellency".
US: Well, I can't frankly regard the position of a superior with respect if I cannot acccurately know the position of said superior or their name. You expect me to regale you with honor that you deem is deserved due to your social rank yet you fail to disclose the information necessary to do so.
ON: And refrain from that sass that you children like falling back on it is positively dreadful.
US: Not to undermine your rank within whatever social casting you suscribe to, but I doubt that my Providence would communicate with me in such a crude manner.
US: Your excellency.
ON: Providence Shmovidence.
ON: I am tippy top of the food chain and whatever social or religious caste you want to relate to.
US: Then I shall honor your position if only out of wary respect.
US: So regale me, your excellency, what purpose do you find in communing with an individual such as myself?
ON: Did I stutter?The answer is: No because I am using an internet chat device.
US: Right then, I suppose I will have to take your word for it then.
US: I will consult the matter with Gabriel if it is all the same to you.
US: Wait a moment, how do you know about our game?
ON: Fool, I am your god obviously I know about such a trivial thing.
US: You did not answer my question, your somehow omni-potent excellency.
ON: Leave it at omnipotent knowledge and this can move along a lot faster.
US: If you are so omni-potent you would know that my thirst for knowledge will not be sated with such a lacking response unless the great book says so.
ON: Alright let's say that I've seen this whole thing play out once before and would like to see it not get fucked up.
ON: No further questions.
US: I suppose I am somewhat satisfied with the answer for the time being.
US: If only for convenience's sake.
ON: Good. Now get in contact with whoever you need to to get this done.
US: Alright, I suppose I can do that.
US: You know, you are quite the charming person when you're not flaunting your superiority complex around.
ON: I am pretty great.
US: Don't spoil it now.
ON: Hahaha. You are possibly the first human to realize my greatness/not be an insufferable prick.
ON: Listen to me kid and you'll be getting on rungs of your echeladder that you previously thought impossible.
US: The way you phrased that is just a tad bit ominous...
US: Why should I lay my trust in you so easily?
ON: You shouldn't, but I have answers something this game likes to hold back.
US: Ok then...
US: I suppose I will give you your fair trial.
US: Although, if results do not match expectations I will be most distraught with you.
ON: Fair enough. I will be in contact with you again.
-- ostentatiousNoble [ON] ceased pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 01:26 --
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:10 pm

>Minerva: Go get a tumbler of water.
You estimate that you are going to be spending a lot of time at your computer soon, and decide that it would be most wise of you to get some water for when you're working.

=====>
Walking towards the kitchen you look around and notice that things seem more colorful and that there is no longer wind.

=====>
You get to the kitchen and find a sobbing figure brooding over the counter gripping a bottle of wine.

=====>
You creep closer and notice the figure is a soft-reddish, ghost-like individual in full Venetian carnavale attire sobbing with a bottle of aged Venetian amontillado in its hands.

>Minerva: Attempt to form contact with the figure.
You let out little more than a muffled inquiry before the figure sluggishly looks at you and floats away to Providence knows where. You are still somewhat upset with it so you let it to its drinking devices.

=====>
You grab the tumbler of water, and start heading towards the computer when you recognize something outside your window.

>Minerva: Investigate
Again you creep slowly towards a particularly wide window you have in your dining room and notice a shadow standing there. It is upright but somewhat misformed. The curtains are drawn and all you see are alternating lights of all colors and the figure.

=====>
You open the curtains to find....

=====>
No figure. Instead you see gigantic mushrooms in the distance. And colors. Colors of all types. There are varied mushrooms and other types of fungi everywhere colored with all these colors. It's beautiful. It's mesmerizing! It's almost a....

=====>
Land of Colours and Fungi

>Minerva: Get to business
You decide that before you venture out to the beyond, you have some business to attend to and someone that will be particularly interested in hearing your newest advances information. And that person is one singular Gabriel.
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:58 pm

>Minerva: Pester Gabriel
Show Pesterlog:
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 22:28 --
US: Gabriel, are you present at the moment?
PC: Yes ma'am.
US: Fantastic.
US: There are a few things I have been meaning to consult with you.
US: Despite the fact that it has been at most only a couple of minutes since we last spoke.
US: Never the less
US: Quite a few matters have come to my immediate attention in this time.
PC: And what would those matters be?
US: First and foremost, I must say that I have found a fond appreciation for my planet.
US: It is quite the spectacle to behold Gabriel.
US: While nice though, I am afraid that there are some more pressing matters to attend to.
US: Upon finishing this conversation, I will begin constructing your house as you asked.
US: But I held communication with a most odd fellow who shared some smidgets of wisdom.
US: Apparently there are shorter means of reaching our ultimate goals in our game.
US: Means which include, but may not be limited to, skipping what is consists as our first gate.
US: A very officious sort of fellow of whom I have never heard of before contacted to me a short while ago and informed me of such.
US: I do not know him, so I do not know to what extent I can lay my trust in him.
US: Thus I ask for your opinion on the matter Gabriel.
US: As you know more about this whole ordeal than myself.
PC: I don't know much past the gamefaq and what my gramps told me. but if you want my opinion i'd say it's worth a gamble. because if this whole thing's some sort of game then we might be skipping the equivalent of a tutorial or something, thinking in game terms. or it could be like an MMO and we could be walking into a deathtrap of higher level things.
US: While most of the abbreviations you just utilized are completely above the breadth of my understanding, I will take you word.
US: You know infinitely more on the subject than I ever will.
US: Good, now that that matter is settled, I will keep such a task in the back of my head.
US: Inform me now on thei Gabriel.
US: It seems that recently there have been individuals contacting me through my chatting software
US: These individuals I know nothing of and they type in the most odd of manners.
US: Not unsimilar to the mode in which Dimitri formats his writing for some reason I suppose?
US: And so I pose this question:
US: Have you had contact with them as well and what do you know of them?
PC: I've talked to a view oddballs over the course of this game. i don't know too much except one of them sounds like they never talked to a person and another one who was too giddy.
US: I believe I might have spoken to the "giddy" one.
US: But have they told you anything that may indicate something about who they are?
US: Are they even related one to another?
US: I just noticed I may have been assuming that.
PC: Shrug, they haven't been a particular nuisance. there was the guy who wanted to wear my skin. but that's neither here nor there.
PC: To the being in cahoots with each other, there is quite the possibility if my conversations with those two are anything to go by. but that's a heavy assumption on my part.
US: Then I shall keep that in the back of my mind as well.
US: Gabriel I have one more question unrelated to my soon to be architectual endeavours:
US: Are we alone on these lands?
US: While it may seem somewhat odd that I be asking this
US: I do believe that I may have a small touch of paranoia of being here.
US: There was noone else in my house as far as I knew when I began my game.
US: But on my way over here to the computer I could have sworn I saw a figure of sorts in the shadows immediately outside my window.
PC: You might recall my comment on uninvited guests in our previous chat. there's stuff in this game that's out for blood and they directly corellate to what we throw in our sprite orb thingys. if you see things that look like a lot of teeth and angry. they're not friendly. or it can be something else who knows?
US: I understand.
US: As a matter of fact, I accidentally threw something into my orb.
US: That something, in this particular, vague pronoun-istic (that being a word I have now just invented) instance happens to be one of the prized Venetian masks that I had so tastefully displayed in my home's library.
US: To my greatest displeasure, however, it has warranted quite a lot of brooding from the orb.
US: And by brooding I mean crying.
US: And by crying, I mean very irritating over-dramatization of depressing emotions.
PC: That sucks. you can try putting something else in it to give it a personality outside of crying.
US: I will get to that as well then.
US: Ok, well, I suppose that is is most sufficient for my questionings.
US: I am most certain I have asked this before
US: But is there any particular architectural style you prefer?
PC: No preference. just see if you can build me up to that second gate and let's see how the dice roll.
US: Then I will get to it.
US: For real this time.
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 23:47 --

=====>
You pull up the sburb game again and see Gabriel's house in it's entirety. You see him somewhat serenely sitting on the top of his modest house and just looking into the smog-infested distance. It's somewhat mystifying and depressing to an extent.
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:22 pm

>Minerva: Get a feel for the controls
You start playing around with the controls that let you build things and move your field of view. You attempt to zoom in on Gabriel and end up screwing everything up. Somehow you are now looking at the middle of the forest.

=====>
You play with the controls even harder but can't find what the drat you're looking at! Curiously enough, in the corner of your screen you see a ghostly figure moving quite quickly. Now THERE is a true gentleman! Though you saw him only briefly, you know a gentleman when you see one.

>Minerva: Notice commotion
You notice something happening not far from your screen. The whole forest shakes as if from the force of a very heavy impact. You have no idea what's happening, but you're almost certain Gabriel's involved.

=====>
You are finally able to focus on Gabriel once more and you notice... well, you don't really know WHAT to make of it. There are a couple of broken objects here and there, Gabriel is bleeding on the ground, and there are large candies all over the place. You take your eyes off that boy for a couple of minutes, and he goes and gets himself into a scruff. Boys...
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:29 pm

>Minerva: Make sure Gabriel is alright.
PESTERLOG COMING SOOOOON
Don't worry, he's fine as a fiddle.

>Minerva: Begin construction
As Gabriel goes and does whatever he finds fit, you begin to make a quite respectable veranda on the top of Gabriel's roof. You decide on the style of King Louis XVI and make a tastefully French design with some nice paintings and etchings along the marble flooring.

=====>
Fast forward a couple of questionable stylistic choices and corrections and you decide to ditch the French style for a more colloquial colonial style. You think it fits Gabriel more. There are curving stairs with tastefully tall columns and decorated landings. All white with red brick accents of course. The stairs are built up to the spiraling gate above and you feel quite content with your creation.
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:08 pm

>Minerva: Sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labour.
Your fingers are a bit tired from all the work, but you lean back in your chair and appreciate the effort you put in and the marvelous results. Somewhat interested you watch Gabriel make his way up the stairs. As he slowly ascends you realise that there is something you haven't considered...

=====>
You have no idea where that swirly, gate thing leads.

=====>
You don't know if it was in the guide and you skipped over it, or if it just wasn't mentioned, but you have no idea where in the blazes Gabriel is going to do. You just have to sit back and just sort of take it all in. You feel a slight ping of guilt at the thought that you might be responsible if something happens to him. Just then you hear something.

>Minerva: Check around
Well, the noise didn't come from your screen, but rather from somewhere deep behind you. Somewhere deeper in your house. You'd assume that it was Mopey McCries-A-Lot but that seems off. Among the whirring and puffing of your computational engine you hear the faint and slow sounds of cautious footsteps.

=====>
It must be that creatan which was sneaking around your house earlier before. You reach into your jacket pocket and feel at the cold, metallic rod inside. One of the many lessons a lady must learn: attack your attacker before they attack you.

=====>
You wait patiently and almost still as the footsteps get closer. All in the timing. You close your eyes and pretend to be looking at the screen. Focusing you wait until they are inside the room.

=====>
They stop and say something. You slightly catch it before you throw your scalpel straight in their direction and hear it slice its way into something hard.
Show Dialoglog:
Gabriel: Minerva?

unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Tue May 14, 2013 11:13 pm

It seems our dearest friend Minerva has reached an impasse of sorts, Dear Reader. Please do continue on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In Which Minerva Attempts to Kill Gabriel.

Last edited by unhingedSurgeon on Tue May 14, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Tue May 14, 2013 11:14 pm

>Minerva: Wake
Blurry eyed you look around. You have no idea where you are but every seems just... golden.
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:11 pm

==>
You widen your eyes a bit and rub them a tad. The golden hue of your surroundings seem to have blurred your vision. Surprisingly your eyes seem to be very pained. Almost it seems as if you have been staring at something for a very long time. Actually, now that you think about it, you don't really remember having your eyes closed.

==>
This isn't the first time you've been here. You faintly remember seeing a dream like this before. This is the fabled dream of the foreign land forged from gold. Something out of the tales of El Dorado or opulent, golden kingdoms run by Indian princes, your surroundings are entirely surreal.

==>
Yet, you find yourself in your bed waking from a sleep that somehow you had left your eyes open through. With a blanket somewhat haphazardly placed on you are quite astonished of the position you find yourself in. Stiff as a board and with your arms crossed over your chest like a dead woman. Somehow you get the feeling that a certain be-spectacled individual ran across you in this eerie state. Of course, that's nothing more than a silly notion.
unhingedSurgeon

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

Permissions in this forum: