PC =====> SN

Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

Go down

PC =====> SN

Post by propitiousCourier on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:13 am

>Gabriel: Get a feel for the interface

There's Eli, it's been a while since seeing the guy. Alright we got all the options up here, you start moving the camera around Eli's home thinking where you will place these machines. There isn't enough space inside for you to place these things without causing a huge mess. You decide to fiddle around with the REVISE option and see what you can do. You move over to his balcony and drag across the ground all of a sudden like magic the balcony has expanded fourfold giving enough space for the TOTEM LATHE and the CRUXTRUDER. A small box appears in the corner of your screen showing how much BLUE FRUIT GUSHERS were expended on this, from 20/180 to 2/180, You drop the PRE-PUNCHED CARD on Eli's desk and start trying to figure out where you're going to put the ALCHEMITER.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC =====> SN

Post by skylarkNoise on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:51 pm

=====>
Huh. Nothing is still happening.

=====>
Your apartment shakes violently. You rush out of your room to find the source of the noise. Suddenly, your floor shakes. You look out to the balcony, which now looks like a room all it's own. Some weird contraptions are set on there from thin air.

=====>
You decide it'd be best to send a barrage of questions Gabriel's way, in hopes of getting some answers.

>Send barrage of questions
show pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --
SN: why is there nothing new on my screen?
SN: why did the balcony become bigger?
SN: where did those contraptions come from?
SN: what am i supposed to do now?
SN: are you even there?
SN: do i get a weird deer-ghost too?

PC: Let me answer in order, you can't see anything because your life is now the game, i made your balcony bigger with something called build grist, i put down these machines because they are necessary for you to keep on living, take that card i put on your desk and put it on that machine against the wall you'll also have to turn the wheel on that other machine to get a piece of crystal that i'll explain later
PC: i am here and i'm getting another machine set up, and i don't know, do you have deer paraphernalia lying around?

SN: :\
PC: I'd give you a shorter version of what to do, but that is the short version.
SN: well... i'll get to it then...
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PC =====> SN

Post by propitiousCourier on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:52 pm

>Gabriel: Make more revisions.

You need to put down the ALCHEMITER somewhere, there's plenty of room on Eli's roof...but he has no way of getting there. It's time to get creative. You drag your cursor over a piece of ceiling in his living room. It disappears and seems to give you bit of grist. You do some more mouse maneuvering and a ladder is placed leading up to the newly created hole. You place the Alchemiter just a bit away from this new entrance. Now it's all up to him.

avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC =====> SN

Post by skylarkNoise on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:20 pm

=====>
You look atop of your desk, and see the card Gabriel had mentioned. Suddenly, the room shakes and sunlight fills the room. Your roof is gone!

But Gabriel told you to do what you were told...

=====>
You pick the card up and walk over to the balcony. You put the card in the slot of the TOTEM LATHE, but you don't know it's called that, so you just assumed that's what it was for. A SHARP THING pops out of the machine but nothing else happens.

>Turn to the other machine.
You turn to look at the other machine. It seems to have a valve at the top. You try to turn it, but it just won't budge.

>Use your mangrit to open it.
You muster all your MANGRIT to open the valve... It's starts to budge! Your not as weak as you-

You feel an intense pain in your side. You fall to the ground, rolling around holding your side. This might be harder than you thought.
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PC =====> SN

Post by skylarkNoise on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:03 pm

=====>
After rolling on the ground for a bit, you get back up to your feet and make your way back to your computer. You decide it'd be best to consult Gabriel for further instruction.

show pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 16:13 --
SN: i might need some help opening that valve
SN: i think i pulled something
PC: Jeez, maybe i can drop something heavy on it.
SN: how would that help?
PC: Heck if i know, don't have a lot of options right now chief.
SN: fine, but what sort of heavy stuff do i have in my house...
SN: DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING IN MY KITCHEN!
PC: Kitchen you say?
SN: NO!
SN: FUCK YOU!
SN: GET AWAY FROM THE FRIDGE!
SN: MY CAPRISUN!!!!!
PC: And up it goes.
SN: T_T
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 16:21 --


Last edited by skylarkNoise on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PC =====> SN

Post by propitiousCourier on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:50 pm

>Gabriel: Drop that fridge.

You drop that fridge like a bad habit and the top of the cruxtruder and the top comes flying off and produces a bright light. Nothing left for you to do now.

=====>

You swear you see something pass by your window. You send Eli a message saying you'll be right back and you walk outside.

(Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])


Last edited by propitiousCourier on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC =====> SN

Post by skylarkNoise on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:15 pm

=====>
You hear a loud bang just outside you room. Will this madness never end?!

You rush out to the balcony to see your fridge, it's viscera lying at your feet. You fall to your knees, and scream out "EINSTEIN!!!!!" to the high heavens.

>Notice the glowing orb already
You finally notice take notice of the contraption's open state. A glowing orb floats above it. Your curiosity gets the better of you as you take a peek to see if anything else is inside.

=====>
In fact, there is! But it seems too snug to grab a hold of. As you lean forward to get a closer look, you accidentally turn the valve on the contraption. It flies out of the machine, just barely missing your forehead. It bounces off the roof and lands on the floor with a loud glass sound.
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PC =====> SN

Post by skylarkNoise on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:43 pm

=====>
The mere sound makes you wince and you're afraid to look at the damage. You slowly take a peek through one eye and see that the item in question had actually left a crack in your balcony. That can't be good.

=====>
You carefully pick up the cylinder crystal thing and take it with you to the computer. The floating orb follows you. It's getting preeeeetty creepy. Time to ask ole' Gabe here what the heck you do with the crystal thing.


Last edited by skylarkNoise on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PC =====> SN

Post by skylarkNoise on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:21 pm

>Ask Ole' Gabe
show pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 22:55 --
SN: hey gabriel. what do i do with this gray crystal thing?
PC: Put it in the lathe.
SN: how? what is even a lathe?
PC: The thing with the turnable handles. you place it in there then tighten the thing up as much as possible and then the machine will do it's business if you have your punched card inserted into it.
SN: alirhgt then, i'll just mess with the doodad until it does stuff
SN: how's it goin on your end?
PC: Fine i guess, dealing with fauna at the moment. You should get a move on don't want to have authorities scooping up what's left of you off the ground.
SN: wouldn't they be busy scooping themselves up? or not, 'casue they'd be paste?
SN: well whatever,
SN: ll geton with it then.
SN: *i'll get right on it then.
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 23:11 --

>Get right on with it
You take the crystal back to the LATHE, or at least what you presume to be the LATHE and fiddle around with it until you manage to put the crystal in. It works it's magic and whittles the crystal down to a strange shape. You then take it out and wonder what the fuck to do now.

>Pester Gabriel
show pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 23:32 --
SN: alrihgt, now i don't know what to do with this crystal NOW
SN: shoulda asked you about that before
SN: *alright
PC: Take it to the alchemiter on the roof, there should be a small platform next to the big one, put it on that.
SN: how the hell am i supposed to get to my- never mind, i see it
SN: stop breaking things
SN: have you made any other changes i should be aware of (hint: it's all of them)
PC: Not yet.
SN: i don't like that yet. it's the difference between murder and manslaughter.
SN: thinl about it...
SN: *think
SN: well, what happens after it put on the doodad? so i don't come back with more questions.
PC: I don't know. i mean i got a clock when i placed it. but i can't say what you will get. you'll figure it out.
SN: liste to the voice of my heart and all that jazz?
SN: *listen
PC: Yeah, you can do it i believe in you dude.
SN: alright, see you later, then.
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 00:32 --

=====>
You grab the crystal and start to head out to your living room when- what the fuck, it's that orb thing. It seems to float eagerly in front of you. Well, you set your rear right back down on your computer chair and open up Pester chum once again.

>Pester Gabriel... again
show pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 00:39 --
SN: I am soooooooo sorry, gabriel
SN: but what's with this orb thing that following me?
PC: Throw something in it.
SN: what?
PC: Like get one of your ponies or something else that you would prefer to follow you as a ghost
PC: Because whatever you throw in is gonna be your helper ghost pal for this game.
PC: It's also going to impact the game my grandpa says. so don't make it something to crazy.
SN: yeah, no, i don't want a pony-ghost to follow me everywhere
SN: and deer-ghost, on the other hand, is hella sweet
SN: like, totes cool
SN: maybe if i had some sort of goat thing, i'd chuck that in
SN: but alas, i don't
PC: First off the deer sucked. but my gramps made it awesome. like when it was a deer i was like :I and then when it was my grandpa it was all like :O then : D
SN: it was your grandpa?
PC: It's my grandpa now.
PC: Dude can throw around an axe like nothing i've ever seen before. sure he's got antlers and black eyes that can put the fear of god into a child. but he's awesome
SN: alrighty, then. i'll try not to have nightmares after that.
SN: WAIT. I'VE FOUND THE PERFFECT THING!
SN: *PERFECT
SN: THROWIN' IT IN! I'M DOIN' IT!
PC: what is it dude? you gotta tell me.
SN: well, i got this upside-down chicken statue in first grade (it's totes awesome) and i thought what better thing to use then the most awesoime thing in my room?
SN: so yeah, upsidedownchicken-ghost
SN: *aweseom
SN: *awesome
PC: Go for it.
PC: Sounds awesome.
SN: grabbin it now. then i'm gonna use the crystal thing and then stuff and yeah. see you later.
PC: Later.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering skylarkNoise [SN] at 01:02 --

=====>
You rush to go grab your upsidedownchicken statue. You carefully approach the floating orb, making sure it doesn't make many sudden moves. You decide not to chuck it in, considering you might miss and decide to just... push it in.

=====>
*FLASH*

=====>
There before you stands (floats) the upsidedownchicken-ghost-orb in all it's ridiculous looking glory.

Fuck. Yes. Hell. Fucking. Yes.


Last edited by skylarkNoise on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PC =====> SN

Post by skylarkNoise on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:09 am

=====>
You grab the crystal and head over the the ladder in the middle of your living room. This is gonna be a little tricky. You situate the cylinder firmly under your arm and attempt to climb the extremely-unstable looking ladder.

=====>
WOAH FU-

=====>
Oh. You're fine. False alarm, you're cool.

=====>
You make it to the roof of your apartment building. It sure is spacious up here. You spot the ALCHEMITER- or what you'd like to call, the Doodad 2.0.

=====>
You place the Cruxite Totem ('cause it's annoying to call it anything else anymore) on the smaller of the two platform of the Doodad 2.0. After you do so, you notice something start to form on the larger platform. What could it be?
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PC =====> SN

Post by skylarkNoise on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:38 am

=====>
Is that the Cruxite Totem? With flowers in it? Did it just make a vase? It even made a little, tall table for it. What the crap?

=====>
You climb onto the Doodad 2.0 when you suddenly feel it getting hot and bright all of a sudden. You look up at the sky.

=====>
That can't be good. (It's a meteor, by the way).

=====>
You wonder what you should do. If you don't do anything soon, you'll be dead. You consider having a melodramatic moment about some estranged family member(s). You decide that has to wait and you go grab the vase.

=====>
FUCK! SHIT!

=====>
You attempt the catch the vase, but to no avail. You watch helplessly as the flowers topple out of the plummeting container. As the vase, hits the ground, you feel a sudden weightlessness. Then darkness.
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PC =====> SN

Post by skylarkNoise on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:08 pm

((GO BACK TO [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]))
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PC =====> SN

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum