DN =====> US

Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

Go down

Re: DN =====> US

Post by depravedNetworker on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:07 am

>Raphael: Stare at the interface.
You stare at the interface. You see a lot of buttons, and some other st-- Whoa whoa whoa, who's that choice lady you see right there. She's pretty hot. You pry your eyes off of her, and look around the room. You see what looks like old English stuff, VICTORIAN if you would. There also appear to be a bunch of MEDICA--- WAIT A SECOND, You realize this is Minerva's room. You are looking into Minerva's room. Oh my god. You must never reveal your thoughts just now to anyone. Right, you think you've looked enough. You realize you have no idea what to do. So you decide to ask the expert.

>Raphael: Pester Gabriel
Show Pesterlog:

-- depravedNetworker [DN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC]--
DN: Hey man,
DN: Getting Minnie into the game.
DN: Any tips?
PC: That's good.
PC: You can read this gamefaq i found, doesn't have much.
DN: Ok.
DN: Where is it?
PC: Let me see, might as well put it up somewhere for the rest of the folks.
DN: That would seriously help me the fuck out.
DN: Cause all I see is buttons. I want to press them but I don't want to fuck up
PC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DN: Thanks man. I can work with this.
PC: Alright, back to hunting.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering depravedNetworker [DN]--
>Pester Minerva
Show Pesterlog:

-- depravedNetworker [DN] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 22:18 --
DN: Hey.
DN: Umm...
DN: Where do I drop the stuff?
DN: There is like no room.
US: Oh, so you were finally able to see my room?
US: What do you think of the decor?
DN: Beautiful.
DN: UGAISUF]jshdf
DN: ag
DN: hoosdzguhsad'g
DN: I mean, pretty nice.
DN: Yes.
DN: Pretty Nice.
US: Excuse me?
DN: The Decor, is pretty nice.
US: Are you quite alright Raphael?
DN: Yes.
US: Do you need a glass of water?
US: You are acting peculiar.
DN: I am not.
DN: I am acting perfectly normal.
DN: But. I need to get you out of there before you die
US: As You Like It.
US: teehee.
DN: ...
US: But in all seriousness
DN: You say that like you don't think I read literature.
US: Yes, I do suppose we should get along with this whole game ordeal.
DN: Ok.
DN: So.
DN: Where do I put all the stuff neccessary for survival.
DN: Like that Alchemy thing
US: Why would I make a funny that I would not expect you to understand?
US: That defeats the purpose of a funny.
DN: ...
US: There is no room within my bedroom, no?
DN: Nope.
DN: Unless I can place it on top of the medical books.
DN: Or literature.
US: Erm...
US: Hmm...
DN: You're right.
DN: On the records.
US: Try the drawing room?
DN: Ugh
DN: This interface.
US: If you shall kindly-
US: NO!
DN: Is just so bad.
DN: I might just drop it somewhere random.
US: NOT ON MY GRAPHOPHONE RECORDINGS!
US: I am quite aware of the limitations.
US: Please, do not perturb the natural order of my house Raphael
DN: Ugh. Fine
US: In all seriousness, just follow me down to the drawing room.
-- depravedNetworker [DN] ceased pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 22:25 --


Last edited by depravedNetworker on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
depravedNetworker

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-07-28
Age : 24
Location : Orlando (Hell)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DN =====> US

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 pm

>Minerva: Get pestered by Raphael
That happens and is posted above (by a charlatan that shall remain unnamed).

>Minerva: Walk downstairs to the drawing room
You walk downstairs showing the way to an inexplicably weird-acting Raphael.

>Minerva: Get pestered again.
This happens.
show pesterlog:
color=#646464]-- depravedNetworker [DN] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 22:36 --[/color]
DN: Ok
DN: So.
DN: I'm just gonna drop things here.
US: Sounds fair enough. Just becareful with the chesterfield.
US: It's an old Harrison family antique.
DN: So, you want me to get rid of it right?
DN: Ok.
US: I will see to it personally that you are done with.
DN: Right.
DN: Ok.
DN: Onto the chesterfield
US: NOOO!!!
US: Raphy, don't be so mal-intentioned!!!
US: :C
US: Also, be weary of not sropping any of the plates on the sideboard.
DN: UGH FINE.
US: Those were passed down from my great grandmother
DN: I'll tell you when I'm done.
US: They are most absolutely priceless!
DN: Would you like me to be careful with the floor as well?
DN: Surely it must have been passed down from family to family.
US: Well, now that you mention it
DN: And a single nick on it would mar the value
DN: NO.
DN: No.
DN: No.
DN: No.
US: The boards WERE sanded by my own granpappa's own delicate hands
DN: I am putting it on the floor.
DN: You have 2 choices.
DN: The floor.
US: Well pardon me for having infallable taste in traditional decor!
DN: Or Your Record Player and the Chesterfield.
US: Can you place a carpet or rug of some sort under it?
DN: It's your choice.
US: If you give me a second I can get a lovely Persian out of the closet.
DN: You don't have a carpet there?
DN: But then that would be damaged.
US: How blase! Those went out of style seasons ago!
US: Please, it is Fall!
DN: Look.
US: Rugs and Persians are not to be used unless it is winter.
DN: The longer we take doing this the less time your house has to exist.
US: But I will make the exception only this once.
DN: If we spend too long you'll just cease to exist
US: harrrumph....
DN: OK.
DN: Go.Go.Go
-- depravedNetworker [DN] ceased pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 22:43 --

>Minerva: Put down the Persian.
You go into the stylishly placed storage closet under the stairs and take out one of the dusty old Persians your nurse is fond of collecting. Though she is shrouded in mystique, you believe she once lived in Persia. Or maybe even she was in love with a Persian. Oh the intrigue! It is like one of your stories. You fangirl your way to a nice, open section of the floor and lay down the Persian.
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DN =====> US

Post by depravedNetworker on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:52 pm

>Follow Minerva using the Sburb interface
My god. You seriously try to keep your eyes on her face. It doesn't work. You can't help but look down at that choice ass. You quickly gain your composure and continue following the young Marilyn Monroe. She leads you to the "drawing" room.

>Pester Minerva
That happens and is posted above (by a female that shall remain unnamed). *Cough* *Cough* Minerva. *Cough**Cough*

>Put shit down.
You can't, you have to wait for her to put down her Persian. After about 5 minutes she does so.
You finally have enough room to work with. You can wrok with this.
You put the TOTEM LATHE down on the rug you try to put down the ALCHEMITER next to it only to realize you have no room. Well Shit.
You can't waste anymore time. You put down the ALCHEMITER in the Big Ass Victorian LIBRARY and the CRUXTRUDER next to it. The PRE-PUNCHED CARD goes on the Chesterfield. Because it's not damaging and there's a chance it might piss her off. Or make her laugh. Either way it's good.
avatar
depravedNetworker

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-07-28
Age : 24
Location : Orlando (Hell)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DN =====> US

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:26 am

>Minerva: Idly sit by and monitor the going-ons of one particular individual.
You quaintly observe Raphael placing down the large key engraver on the Persian. You recall that this is the fabled TOTEM LATHE you had read about in the file Gabriel had linked you to. The contrast between it's modernity and the traditional decor of your drawing room is a tad jarring to say the least, but you decide to "take one for the team."

=====>
Once placed you realise that Raphael is attempting to put down another one of the large machines. This time it is the large, circular pedestal one. This one, you recall is the ALCHIMETER and defies all known scientific laws of matter.

=====>
Realising the futility of putting a large object into a space that just will not accept it, Raphael turns away with shame. The machine is gone and there is silence for a moment.

>Minerva: Observe the new fangled machination.
You walk up to the machine and begin giving it the first eye over. Most of its complexities go right over your head. As you begin to lightly poke it with a wary finger, there is a heavy thud heard coming from the library.

=====>
What is Raphael screwing up now?

>Minerva: Rush to the library and prepare to nag Raphael about something or another.
You rush fuming to the library. You are dashing so quickly you have to hitch up your skirt a tad so as to not trip on it. Curses, Raphael has forced you to expose ankle! The likes of this debaucherer are beginning to irk you.

=====>
You burst through the doors of the library to find everything's ok. There's just two new machines in the vast empty space of the large octagonal room. Huh, you wonder why you hadn't thought of placing the machines in here before.

>Minerva: You have to relax.
You suppose you are too tense. What with all this talk of life, death, gaming, and sexual lewdness you have become quite wound up. Raphael was actually doing things correctly.

=====>
Now that everything is placed you can finally get things on the road. As you reach for your mobile computational engine from the pocket of your skirt you notice something odd. The library had become slightly... red.

>Minerva: Look up and around.
You look up through the glass dome that made up the ceiling about three stories up. The clouded sky has started to take on a ominous reddish hue. The same light is reflecting off the ocean below and streaming in through the high windows on the sides of the bookshelves. Time is running out it seems.
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DN =====> US

Post by depravedNetworker on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:59 pm

>Pester Minnie
Show Pesterlog:

-- depravedNetworker [DN] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 16:43 --
DN: Hey Minnie
DN: I placed everything
US: I can see that.
US: The sky...
DN: What about it?
US: Providence is sending an ominous message upon us.
DN: No
DN: Stop it.
DN: You get to work.
US: I believe it is time then to actually 'begin' then.
DN: Yes.
US: It's daunting Raphael.
DN: The faster you do this shiz the better it will be for you
US: I am aware
DN: You can do it.
US: But...
US: Do you think it's really true?
DN: What?
US: Is this the end for everyone else in the world?
DN: Who knows?
US: I suppose you are right.
DN: I don't want to stay behind to find out.
DN: That's for sure.
US: Fair enough of a claim.
DN: Are you that nervous?
US: Well, this is the first LARGE undertaking I have actually performed.
US: As you would say, this is very much a BIG DEAL
DN: So? It's just a challenge.
DN: Albeit not one you want to fail.
US: Then I shall not let anyone down.
US: Noty myself or anyone else.
US: Stay at the ready Raphael.
DN: By the wway
DN: way*
DN: How are you talking to me?
US: Yes?
US: Oh, well...
DN: Is...
DN: Is... that vapor?
US: u_u
US: Yes, yes it is.
DN: Where is it coming from?
US: I had a small computational engine within the folds of my dress.
DN: had?
US: I use it sparsely.
US: Have I suppose.
US: I don't like mentioning it much.
US: It's a bit... uncomfortable.
DN: Because it gives you a case of the vapors?
US: T__T
US: Touche Raphael, touche.
DN: Yesss. I finally got to use it.
DN: Anyways
US: I shall go activate the Cruxtruder now if it is all the same to you.
DN: Waltz forward
US: Stay vigilant
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] ceased pestering depravedNetworker [DN] at 16:51 --

((Proceed to depravedNetworker))
avatar
depravedNetworker

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-07-28
Age : 24
Location : Orlando (Hell)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DN =====> US

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:26 am

>Minerva: Look at the Cruxtruder
You take a gander at the large cylinder with the circular handle. The guide said you had to open it and release the orb. It's daunting. You don't really like that orb...

>Minerva: Attempt turning the handle.
You grip the handle as tightly as you can and give it the old college try. Alas, no cigar. Why would anyone make the handle so needlessly hard to turn if the ultimate goal is to do so?

>Minerva: Try harder gosh darn it!
You hitch a foot against the blasted device and try even harder. Not a budge. This machine against the red glow is irking you.

>Minerva: Get mad!
The death grip you had on the hatch is let loose and you turn your back to it, slightly disgruntled. The anger begins boiling up as you begin to feel powerless.

>Minerva: Harness the power of Victorian feminism!!!
Within you the voices of thousands now deceased ladies in their prime stir the energy within you to succeed. You swivel around and rush the machine. WHO CAN'T VOTE NOW YOU LOUSE-LACED LOONS?!!!!

==>
You kick the machine hard enough to actually topple the cap off (Victorian rage attack x1). You turn your back without looking at the results. A real ruffian life. (Victorian combo x2 Noice!!!)
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DN =====> US

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:56 pm

>Minerva: What about the cruxite crystal?
Oh, why yes, of course. That thing. You de-commit yourself from the ruffian life and decide to actually turn around to grab the crystal. You will probably need that.

>Minerva: Grab the crystal.
You daintily kneel like a true lady and pick up the crystal which landed somewhere below the bust of your Great Uncle Grand Duke Matthew Huggett Beanstead of Westershire. Quite the grand gentleman he was.

==>
As you grab the crystal you notice there is a sickly light of raspberry red over the bust of your Great Uncle. It's about the same color of the crystal and you thought had just been more of that glow from the sky (which is getting more red).

==>
DEAR PROVIDENCE IT'S THE ORB! You thought you could have taken it better but paralyzing fear takes over you. You manage to stumble back and fall against the wall of the library. The orb stays closer to you and you clutch to the crystal.

>Minerva: Throw objects at it!
Get back you Satan's spawn you! You first toss the crystal which simply goes through it and shatters the bust of your Great Uncle. He died nobly he did, just like he died in the Great War in real life.

>Minerva: Destroy the specter!
Aha! So it is ephemeral and it dares desecrate the sanctity of your family name? You begin tossing any objects from the shelf at it without care. The hourglass, the small globe, your grandmother's badminton trophy, and finally something that worked.

==>
A bright light is given off and you shield yourself from it. What in blazes did you toss?!

==>
A grim figure in typical carnavale attire stares back at you. It has an exaggerated frown and a face with elaborate decorations reminiscent of something you remember- your Venetian Tragedy Mask (dun dun duuuuun).
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DN =====> US

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:59 pm

>Minerva: Get on with it!
A celestial power that somehow controls your every action tires of all this running around and Victorian overreacting and just kind of wants you to get on with the show.

>Minerva: Step 1- Bitch and moan about sprite and get the vapors or whatever.
You do that.

>Minerva: Step 2- Pick up the cruxite and put it in the lathe.
Check.

>Minerva: Step 3- Observe cruxite or whatever.
It's curvy. What the blast did you expect?

>Minerva: Ste Oh Shit. What happened to the pre-punched card?
Never you mind that, you're almost there.

>Minerva: Ok.... Step 4- Run to the alchemiter and put the crystal in it.
You do that and hear your sprite crying about something in the library. Probably the impending doom. Meteors tend to do that to people.

>Minerva: Step 5- The alchemiter now made a reddish-pink mirror.
That it did. You check that you look presentable in the mirror. You don't really understand why the mirror is there though or what you're supposed to do with it. Right then you start looking at it deeply. You see yourself for a moment and question who you are. Who is Minerva Harrison? Is she just a "lady"? A lady without a face, a mind, a will?

>Minerva: Step 6- Get distracted.
You notice your sprite brood into the room and start slugging along the room crying and half-hazardly tossing things over. You start yelling at it to stop. You also notice that it's getting hotter and that some of the trees outside are now on fire. You start chasing your sprite and getting agitated.

>Minerva: Step 7- Stop the sprite.
Stupidly your mind rationalizes that the way to stop the sprite is to throw the knick-knacks it knocked over at it. Several small horses and porcelain dolls break in the process.

>Minerva: Step 8- Finally!
You throw a sextant at the sprite and it misses. Instead, you can see it in slow motion going towards the mirror. It's an odd moment since you manage to see yourself in the mirror in the last minutes. You look riled up, defiant, slightly unkempt, yet happy. You are excited. You are having fun. Behind you in the window behind you you can see the meteor beginning to reach you. The forest is a blaze, the ocean looks like lava. And yet, there stands Minerva Harrison looking at her new self as the sextant, which is made to show the path towards a destination, crashes against the mirror and destroys the image before her.
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DN =====> US

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:13 am

=====>
There is a large flood of light. You close your eyes, unable to bear it.

==>
You clench your teeth as you feel yourself in a void. Just, darkness.

((Please proceed to back to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]))
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DN =====> US

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum