US and PC

Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:28 pm

>Gabriel:Dodge?
You do that. You got a little scratch closing the door as you hear a load thunk. As you reopen it you see Minerva cautiously preparing another scalpel.


Show Dialoglog:
Gabriel: Whoa whoa, calm down. It's me.


Last edited by propitiousCourier on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:22 am

>Minerva: Converse
Show Dialoglog:

US: You are not going to get me today you ruffian!
PC: Wait wait. It's me, Gabe. You know the person you just made stairs for.
US: Excuse me?
US: Oh....
US: Errr.....
US: Good evening Gabriel.
PC: Evening.
US: Heh.
US: Well, I suppose this was a rather shabby way of making a first impression, do you not think so?
PC: Could have been worse. I mean you could've hit me.
US: That was the intention I suppose...
US: My sincerest apologies Gabriel...
PC: It's okay, let's just try to refrain from knife throwing.
US: Of course.
US: If it's all the same I thought you were going to assault me or something worse.
US: After all, I am just a female.
US: Alone.
US: Without guardianship.
US: ....
US: A million pardons, but I feel a tad bit uncomfortable...
PC: Yeah...Umm...I can go if you want. ((motions door))
US: No no, it's fine...
US: I'm just being silly is all.
US: ((tries to avert Gabriel's eyes and tightens grip on scalpel behind her back))
US: This is just my first time...
US: BEING ALONE WITH A MALE
US: Yes, being alone with a male!
US: Err....
US: Dear Providence I am sorry, I am being awkward.
US: It's not very lady-like
US: Oh gosh, why can't I just shut up...
US: I'm speaking aloud.
US: Curses, curses, curses....
US: Uhhh....
US: Can we start over?
PC: ((stifling a chuckle)) Yeah, sure.
US: Ok, I suppose I can try this out this way
US: ((Nervously puts out hand with scalpel))
US: I believe this is the point in which we grab hands and motion then up and down as a show of friendship.
US: Hand-shakes no?
PC: Alright. But try putting the scalpel away first.
US: Oh.
US: Yes.
US: But of course.
US: (Drops the scalpel on the floor and keeps hand out as it shakes and sweats a bit))
PC: ((Reciprocates the handshake.)) Ok. also you should try to calm down i mean we've known each other for a while.
US: ((Keeps shaking hands and doesn't know when to stop))
US: Heh.
US: Yes.
US: I suppose you are right.
US: After all, you are the same Gabriel I have known for ages now.
PC: Yeah. so what's our next call?
US: Well, we are in the game now.
US: And as a game, I don't really know what are main objective is.
US: From what I have understood there should be some sort of ultimate goal?
US: But I don't really understand it.
US: Granted I haven't been outside since I have been here.
US: So it might be outside?
PC: Alright.
PC: ...we should stop shaking hands now.
US: I don't know when or how to stop Gabriel.
PC: Just let go.
US: It works that way?
PC: I believe so.
US: So do I just, errrm, open my hand or...
US: ((awkardly tries to open up fingers))
PC: You can do this.
US: So I'm just going to go and errrm...
US: ((opens her fingers as wide as she can and slowly slips her hand away from Gabriel's and cleans it a bit with her hanky))
PC: There! not too bad. I mean for what seems to be your first time.
US: Yes. This was my first handshake.
US: Thank you, I'm glad I shared this with you Gabriel.
US: My nurse would never have allowed such frivolous behaviuor of me!
US: Especially not with one of the opposite gender.
PC: Well i'm glad i could help a young girl through such a troubling time.
US: Yes...
US: So...
US: Should we go and adventure or something of some sort?
PC: Yeah, that seems like a good idea.
PC: ((opens door)) After you.
US: ((blushes)) Oh my, what a gentleman!
(aka: In which Minerva has the intent to kill and then drops all the spaghetti).

>Minerva: Level Up
And like that you ascend higher on the echeladder from Juvenile Amateur Surgeon all the way to Blushing Attempted Murder! Noice 1 m8!
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:15 pm

>Gabriel: Ask Minerva about stuff.
You know when you get right down to it you only know Minerva as a walking anachronism filled with spaghetti. You don't know much about her life, it would seem right to strike up a conversation whilst you are walking.

Show Dialog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 21:24 --
PC: ((the two are walking down the halls for this convo by the way))
PC: So uhhh, who lives here beside you?
US: Well, my dearest nurse is the only one living with me at the time when I got in to the game.
US: I have never really known much about my actual parents.
US: But from what my nurse says they are important gentry that are oftentimes very busy.
US: They send letters every now and then.
PC: Aaah. That's a shame.
PC: Umm.((awkward silence for a while))
US: I do believe that my nurse is the one that writes the letters.
US: That conclusion came about after a couple of years of not really ever seeing my parents.
US: I believe I was seven or eight years of age?
PC: ((after a bit of thinking)) Gotcha. Well I hope that my curiosity didn't bother you.
US: Oh no no no, but of course not my dearest Gabriel!
US: It's certainly an uncanny postion to hold, addmitedly.
US: Nonetheless, I do not see it as a negative thing.
US: My father and mother were never around, and as such I never had the disposition to create any emotions towards them.
US: As a surrogate to the role my parents would fulfill as guardians, I believe that my nurse has been more than a marvelous replacemnt.
US: I suppose that I see her as my only real familial association.
PC: She sounds like a good person.
US: She really is.
US: I don't know where she was when the game started though.
US: I guess what I'm saying is that she might have been somehwere when the meteor hit.
US: Or she might be here.
US: Wow, it is incredible,
US: But I JUST happened to think of that.
US: Dear Providence, she might not be safe...
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 22:11 --
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:35 am

=====>
Show Dialoglog:
US: Well, I suppose we've talked a tad much about me, what about you Monsieur Gabriel?
PC: What do you want to know?
US: I dunno, you tell me as you see fit.
PC: Hmmm, i'm not too good at talking without direction. shoot a couple questions my way.
US: Well...
US: What was your childhood like?
PC: Pretty average, my parents got divorced when i was young so i would go between their homes as part of the custody agreement. Mom got remarried a couple years after that. Years passed without much happening, we moved alot, until i was in middle school. That's where i met elliott.
US: That's right you two are very close friends.
US: But not too close if I remember correctly, yes?
PC: Yeah, we're pretty close.
PC: Closer than the average man and wife.
PC: We have matching bracelets
US: Gabriel, you are making hard to believe you are only friends.
PC: I wonder.
US: O_O
US: I suppose that is nice Gabriel.
US: Have you actually met Elliott in person?
PC: Yeah we went to middle school and most of high school together.
US: Oh wow, that is truly a brotherhood that can stand even the harshest trials!
US: Exemplary friendship Gabriel!
US: What is he like though?
PC: He's a bit goofy but other than that he's a good kid.
US: But what does he look like?
PC: Shaggy black hair, glasses, a gaze of obfuscating stupidity.
US: I don't know why, but I have this weird cosmic feeling that he reminds me of someone I've known in a past life or something of the sort.
US: And that somehow that someone has to do with Raphael.
US: How deleriously odd...
PC: Weird.
US: Have you met any of the others in person?
US: Like Scarlett!
US: I would like to meet her!
US: And Felicia too!
US: And Demetri seems odd!
US: Oh, I suppose I just want to meet everyone...
PC: Yeah, that seems like it'll be fun.
US: You know what I've noticed?
PC: What?
US: How long does it take to get to the front door of my house?
PC: I unno.

=====>
You are now opening your door to the outside.
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:50 pm

>Minerva: Observe
You step outside and take a good look at what you had merely glanced at before. In response to the sights flooding in you can't help but to let out a modification of a phrase you have heard said by many a film-lover of old:
Show Dialoglog:
Minerva: Gabriel, I've a feeling we're not in Maine anymore.

==>
Before you is what would undoubtedly be a very dark planet. However, as it is, this planet is very much so filled with colour. The otherwise black sky is illuminated by aurora borealis of varying colours. They alternate from cool shades of blue and purple to sharp hues of red and oranges.

==>
Below the sky is a land of activity. There are dark fallen trees and dead plant material littering the floor. All around there are mushrooms of varying sizes which seem to have hyphae pulsing with different colours. Some of the mushrooms were barely the size of a nickel while others stretched stories into the black sky.

==>
Other fungi littered the landscape growing off the decaying trees and all coloured differently with neon-like colours that would alternate across the spectrum. Cup fungi lay around full of clear liquid that distorted the light from below. Sprawling from the house forward and in all directions was a network of stingy fungi that formed a makeshift path.

>Minerva: Look back at your house
You step tentatively forward to notice that your house is atop a low lying, yellow-like fungus that has slowly begun to creep on the arounds of your house. You look back at Gabriel with a confused face, unsure what to do now.
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:41 pm

Gabriel: Look around you.
After Minerva's dated movie reference you find yourself stepping on some yellow fungus with it being squished under your feet. That's kind of gross. Minerva's looking back at you with a really confounded look. There's a path up ahead.

Gabriel: Look beyond.

That path looks like it goes on for quite a bit. It might not be too bad of an idea to go that way seeing as there is a whole world to explore. But there is that whole things trying to kill us thing going on. Well there's no sense in wasting time here.

Show Dialoglog:
Gabriel:I say we see what's down that road. any objections?
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:58 pm

>Minerva: Respond
Minerva looks into her deepest core of existence and the innate doubt of reality itself and realizes:
Show Dialoglog:
Minerva: Sure, let's go ahead.

==>
You start walking away towards a relatively dark area covered in 'shrooms without knowing exactly where you're going.

>???: Observe.
Oh you see her alright. You see her and whoever that boy is. For now you shall leave her be, it's only natural. But not for long. You have your bidding to take care of.

>Minerva: Look in back of you.
You do but don't see anything. Seriously your inner voice needs to take what those kids call "a chill pill."

>Minerva: Yes... Keep looking at the obvious distraction.
You look up to your attic window. Why did people build houses with those? Your stored garbage isn't going to need sunlight.

>Minerva: STRIFE!
WHOA! Gabriel is wrestling with this thing and there's stuff happening now and why are you so oblivious to things Minerva?!
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Gabriel: Strife
Who in the name of god put a skull into there sprite? This thing is freaky. And you've been dealing with Demetri's stuff. In fact it seems to be a combination of the two and it isn't any better for it, why can't they put in something normal like big game or dead relatives. It isn't much tougher then the other things you've faced though it does have your arm in a crocodile death grip, you kind of start hitting it. And it kind of dies. Yay...

Gabriel: Any damage?
A bite on your arm, no biggie. No jelly health cubes though so it will just have to stay that way for a bit.


avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:32 pm

==>
Gabriel seems to have fended off that creature fairly enough. It seems like something almost Lovecraftian in nature with the devil's skull. Gabriel seems to have stood up and dust himself off.

==>
But the creature is not giving up so quickly.

==>
It slowly starts crawling up again ready to munch on Gabriel's head this time.

>Minerva: React!
For the second time today you throw a scalpel at Gabriel. This time, however, you mean to miss and instead hit the creature square between the eyes as it hisses maniacally.

==>
The thing explodes into some fairly large jewels leaving your scalpel on the floor among them and a very confused Gabriel.
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:44 pm

====>
Jeez, got a bit careless there. But it's good Minerva is capable.
Show Dialoglog:
Gabriel: Thanks, Min

Gabriel: Move along

No point in just standing around. You start walking down the path keeping a wary eye. Minerva seems to follow not too long after. You roll up your sleeve to get a good look at the wound. Yikes, your bleeding. Well no time to whine about it. You take off your jacket and rip a piece of your sleeve and make a really bad makeshift bandage. It will have to do. The jacket's getting a bit heavy so you decide to stow it away instead of putting it back on.

avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:51 pm

>Minerva: WHAT?!
DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK MINERVA HARRISON IS GOING TO STAND AROUND AND JUST ACCEPT SUCH LEVELS OF SHODDY MEDICAL WORK! YOU BEST BE MISTAKEN WENCHES!

>Minerva: Just do what you do already and go on some adventure or something.
A bit pushy there, but yes. You go up to Gabriel and stop him dead in his tracks. You carefully pull off the makeshift bandaging and give a small tsk. He didn't even disinfect it, how naive.

==>
You take out some materials from your fetch modus and begin patching it all up correctly while you hum a small tune. NOW this is a correct dressing.

Show Dialoglog:
Minerva: Gabriel dear, you absoltuely MUST be more careful with your state of health. We can't let anything happen to you, ok?
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:15 am

Gabriel: ///_ ///

Man, you thought you could just move on without this sorta situation happening, you just get uncomfortable when a girl is touching you. It's just a thing. No problem talking with them just touching puts you off. You feel your face a bit red. Thinking too much. You turn away from Minerva while she does her thing.

Show Dialoglog:
Minerva: Gabriel dear, you absolutely MUST be more careful with your state of health. We can't let anything happen to you, ok?
Gabriel: Y-yeah...thanks.

Gabriel: Just move on before you look like an idiot.

Yeah that's probably for the best. You take out your ax just in case something else decides to jump out. You take a look at the sky it's got some nice colors going on. It's pretty and keeps the walk from being a chore. The scenery is getting a bit more amazing as well with all the mixing colors. It's nice to look at.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:17 am

>Minerva: Check up on your patient.

show pesterlog:

-- unhingedSurgeon [US] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 00:31 --
US: Does it feel alright now?
PC: Huh?
US: Your arm Gabriel.
US: Is it decently alright?
PC: Oh uh yeah. it's good you sure know your medicine stuff.
US: Sometimes I believe that sometimes comes in handy yes!
US: Are those coming back Gabriel?
PC: Hmm?
US: That thing that attacked you.
PC: There will be others yeah.
US: Who on Providence's good Earth thought it was a good idea to throw in those things to their Orbs of Magyks?
PC: I can think of a few people.
US: They certainly aren't the most illuminated individuals out of a collection of lighting instruments, are they?
PC: No i can't say they are.
US: Hopefully that is the worst we will encounter eh Gabriel?
PC: Yeah, i hardly believe thay'll be the the worst thing.
US: Oh.
US: Well.
US: That is a shame...
PC: Don't worry i'm sure we'll conquer any challenge put in our way.
US: Oh, well, yes Gabriel, I suppose we can.
US: We do make a pretty good team.
US: A couple of makeshift adventurers you and I!
US: *Minerva shoulder bumps Gabriel as they walk and laughs a bit*
PC: Geh!
US: Oh a million pardons!
US: Was that a bit too sudden?
PC: Y-yeah, you could say that.
US: I apologize for my ineptitude in social interaction with you Gabriel.
PC: N-no it's fine
US: My place shall be more strictly observed.
PC: It's fine seriously.
US: No no, I clearly over-stepped my bounds.
US: I must remember the manners of a lady.
PC: Hehehe alright.
US: *awkwardly shifting her feet as she walks and looking down*
US: Soo...
PC: Yep...
US: Err....
US: Planets.
PC: Yeah...so this place is pretty uh...pretty
US: Oh, no, yes. Yes, I suppose it is pretty.
US: Colourful...
PC: Umm...
US: Who even designs these right?
US: Heh.
PC: Yeah...who even does that.
US: Heheh... yeah....
US: *silence*
PC: So...*looks off* that mushroom looks a bit off don't you think?
US: *distracted*
US: Excuse me?
PC: That mushroom. Right over there. It looks like someone cut a hole at the base.
US: Oh, well, yes.
US: Wow, I suppose it does.
US: Shall we?
PC: Let's
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 01:15 --
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:33 am

Gabriel: Check out this fungi

It's pretty cool it towers over a lot of the other taller shrooms and has a white stalk with a glowing blue cap. At the base there is an opening and you wander inside. There seems to be a bunch of platforms leading to an opening at the top. You decide to start scaling making sure that Minerva is able to follow. She seems unimpeded by the challenge.

Gabriel: Scale that mushroom.

It takes a while, and there is a bit of an uncomfortable silence on the way up. But you reach the top with no challenge. And the view up here is...remarkable to say the least. You can see out for miles and the colors blend together magnificently. But you notice something, what seems to be a village off in the distance. Looks like you might have a destination.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:47 am

>Minerva: Take in the sights.
Atop the mushroom you can see a fairly good amount of your planet (14 miles exactly, but you know, who cares). Most of it is a glowing mass of clustered systems laced with darkness in between. Thin clouds of multi-coloured spores seem to float through the higher levels of the sky creating a borealis effect. You zone out and take in the sights. But that only lasts so long.

>Minerva: Become conscious of who you're with.
Oh... Right... You take an inconspicious half-step away from Gabriel and begin rubbing your hands behind your back. Carefully you look at him and notice that he has not noticed you. It really is a different feeling meeting someone face to face. Somehow you could never relate whenever Gabriel would talk to you online to the fact that there was an actual person to that voice. It just felt like he was another character in one of your books.

==>
You guess that's why it's really been kind of weird talking to him. Usually you are in the presence of your nurse or people of an older age that sometimes come to these dinner-parties held at your house by your parents. Which, interestingly enough, they never attend. The point is that you haven't really met people your age. When was the last time you were with someone in the same age group? Four years ago maybe that one time you met Gerald Willmington the Fourth Esq.'s son? And he was QUITE an atrocious being.

==>
So as you look out to the sprawling land mass you realize that you're trying the two extremes. Either your treating Gabriel exactly like you would the older individuals you are accustomed to, or you treat him in a sort of parodic manner of what you have seen individuals of your age act like on the Internet. Sadly, though, you have made a complete fool of yourself on both accounts.

==>
You wish you could just be friendly and let things flow as they often do between people, but you can't. You yourself are holding yourself back. Sometimes you think you act as a parody of your own self. You look down to the floor towards Gabriel's feet and turn back towards the edge of the mushroom with slumped shoulders. If only you could be as bright as the ridiculously coloured mass you are standing on.

>Minerva: Look back at his face.
You try to stop yourself, but well, the thought won't leave your mind. You look back at Gabriel and notice he is staring intently at something.

==>
It's a... village? But how is that even possible? Did those things you fought earlier actually organize themselves into a working society? You turn to Gabriel to question him about- Oh shit, he's already looking at you. Act. Natural.
Show Dialoglog:
Minerva: There is a village over there.
Cool as a cucumber.
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Gabriel: What's happening with Minerva?

Heck if you know, she's been acting really weird since you got up here. First she moved away from you then she started being real anxious.

====>

You kind of think it weird that you keep looking at her from your periphery, but it is kind of off-putting that she's getting so nervous. Did you mess something up? You hope you didn't but it's hard to read people, especially women. Maybe it's because you were being nervous earlier. Man this is not getting easier to figure out. You stop looking off at the distance and look at her. Have you really looked at her since you got here? You've been mostly averting your gaze and looking forward but not right at her. Jeez, you feel like a creep when you look at people. Why though? People look at people all the time, why's it only you who feels like a weirdo when you do it? You're just being dumb. Talking when there's no face to a name is one thing, but now that you're with that person you feel it's different. Sure you have a bit of your snark still there but it feels odd in person. Push all those negative thoughts aside, what do we got to deal with. Minerva's a girl you know from the Internet. She probably doesn't have much people to talk to considering how much you and your friends are always chatting on pesterchum. You're in a game that has indefinitely postponed a normal life. She's stuck here with you. You have the amazing ability to become an idiot when touched by a girl. Seems you're trying to build a puzzle with too many different pieces. Oh god she said something. Just nod and agree that usually works.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:04 am

>Minerva: Repeat what you said so Gabriel responds.
Show Dialoglog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 19:04 --
US: There is a village over there.
PC: Yep. so what's the plan?
US: Well, it seems that going over to the village would be our best bet.
PC: Aimless wandering is pretty neat. but we do need to figure out what's up with this game.
US: Wandering around is most entertaining and all, but the chances of our wandering turning out to be fruitful are close to non-existant.
PC: So we should head back down i'm thinking.
US: Yeah probably...
US: (looks away, not moving)
PC: Penny for your thoughts.
US: What?
PC: You seem to be thinking real deep there.
US: Oh well, I'm not really thinking about much.
PC: Now i don't like saying someone's lying. but you just might be. what's got you so down?
US: ((Without turning around))
US: Am I supposed to be down?
PC: Huh?
US: ((Slowly turns to look at Gabriel with a slightly confused face))
US: I don't really think I'm all that down.
PC: So you're okay then?
US: Yes, I suppose I am quite fine.
US: Thank you for your concern.
PC: Hmmm...you'd tell me if something's up right?
US: Yes
US: Yes, I suppose I would-
US: ((turns towards Gabriel))
US: because we're friends right Gabriel?
PC: Yeah, good friends i'd like to think.
US: Wait, really?
US: Even though you have just now formally met me?
PC: Yeah, i mean why would you think otherwise?
US: I don't frankly know...
US: It is just...
US: What do you think about all of this Gabriel?
US: It is a bit of a leap from what I had expected to be perfectly honest.
PC: Like this place? i haven't sat down to think about that.
US: No.
US: Well, not that specifically.
US: What I mean is this game.
US: And the fact that we have all been talking to each other without really knowing each other.
US: And now all of a sudden we're thrust into these matters that not only shift our entire paradigms on existance, but now we are actually getting to know each other.
US: And even so we are just thrust into all of this?
-- propitiousCourier [PC] is now an idle chum! --
PC: Yeah, well there's not much we can do to change what's happening. but we can at least try to change it in our favor. and if it's gonna be a couple of people who know each other through the internet, well at least we know who we'll be working with.
US: True enough.
US: Perhaps I am overstepping before letting fate take me wherever it may?
PC: Maybe.
US: I suppose so...
US: Thank you Gabriel, I suppose...
US: Are you ok Gabriel?
PC: Me? i'm peachy.
US: Are you sure?
PC: Do you think something's wrong with me.
US: Well, not specifically.
US: But we are certainly in a precarious position.
US: And, well, as a friend I am concerned as to how you are feeling.
PC: I guess i am puzzling something out, in a way.
US: What do you mean?
PC: I'm thinking about you.
PC: wait
PC: wait
PC: that might have come out wrong
US: E-excuse me?
PC: What i meant was thinking of something pertaining to you and how you're a girl and i'll shut up while i think of something better.
US: No no, please do go on.
PC: I mean i'm just thinking of you know...stuff...and...things...i really should think before i speak.
PC: C-can we just forget what i said.
US: Well...
US: Um...
US: If you don't feel ready to talk about something I don't suppose I can rightfully force you to do so.
US: But, err, well, if you feel that you would like to talk about something-
US: whatever that something may be-
US: I will be more than willing to listen.
PC: Y-yeah, i'll let you know.
US: Ok Gabriel.
US: ((turns around quickly and hugs Gabriel))
US: Thank you Gabriel, I appreciate having you around.
PC: (Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god)
PC: T-thanks.
US: ((giggles))
US: Oh! Wait!
US: I'm so very absolutely sorry!
US: I forgot you do not like being touched!
US: My sincerest pardons!!!!
PC: I-it's okay. (oh thank god it's over)
US: So is hugging alright then?
PC: I-if you want sure. (please don't)
US: Righto!
US: I shall keep that in mind then!
PC: Hahaha, alright then.
PC: So to the village then?
US: Quite!
US: Off we go then?
PC: Yeah let's go.
-- unhingedSurgeon [US] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 20:29 --

==>
You feel actually a lot better now. You feel silly for having been overthinking everything so much. So instead you go and head over to the village with Gabriel. You're actual (confirmed) friend Gabriel. As you walk over to through the path of fungi you hear a muffled sound that almost sounds like... crying? It seems to always get a little closer when you pass by, but you never see what's making it.
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:02 am

====>

Idiot idiot idiot. What were you thinking? What made you think this would be different from other girls? You know what happens with trust, it can be shattered in just a moment. You got to keep your guard up. Forgot about your fear? What a joke! She's thriving on the suspense and the eventual reaping will be all the sweeter for her.

====>
Shut up shut up shut up. She's different she's a friend you know this and she knows that. You got to stop this meaningless self torment. You'll forge out your path and it will get rid of your nightmares. Is this what Demetri sounds like? Yikes. Keep it cool. What was that? It sounded like rustling fungi. Probably just making that noise in your head. Hehehe hoo, this gonna be quite the party.

So this village was made by those imp things? Highly unlikely, too destructive to build for a rational cause. Then who or what did this? There's that rustling noise again, coming straight from them homes too. There's a population. Hostile? Maybe, cautious at the very least. It would be mighty rude to start breaking into homes without cause. You look at Minerva, seems to be looking for the source of the noise as well. You motion to stay still, see if there's no threat. Thrilling! Absolutely no response, something smart that's for sure. You see a door open and decide to approach it, Minerva looks like she thinks it's a bad idea. What's there to lose? You enter the building and are treated to large tapestries hung off rafters with engraved podiums beneath them, no signs of life here. You give Minerva the all clear and make your way to one of the tapestries that catches your eye. A large red gear on a crimson background. You keep your eyes peeled for any trouble and get to reading.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:42 am

Gabriel: Educate yourself.
This thing seems to be written in a foreign language. Wait no it's English, then why can't you read it? You're sweating bullets too. A fever? You were fit as a fiddle two seconds ago. That wound on your arm feels itchy. You resist scratching it, but this fever is acting quick. You sit down, trying to get your breath. Those things might have some extra pep to their bites. In hindsight they did look different than the ones at your house. Your thirsty...and tired...you'll get something to drink...when you wake up...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:23 pm

>Minerva: Enter the village
For all the rustling you've been hearing this village is surprisingly bare. You still hear rustling though so you're obviously not alone. Gabriel looks jittery and a bit sweaty. Oh come on, the walk wasn't THAT long. Maybe he should work out more.

==>
You reach the town center. A fairly large building with ornate drawings on the door and no windows greets you. Before you have the chance to investigate the doors the right one opens a tad with a quick padded tapping being heard moving away.

==>
You enter to find a great hall lined with intricate tapestries and an ornate podium. By Jove it's an occultist meeting house! Putting your metaphorical pipe in your literal mouth you begin to sleuth around. The Watson to your Sherlock seems deeply concentrated on a particularly loudly coloured scarlet tapestry with a gear on it.

==>
You move on to investigate the podium and - OH FREAKING DAMMIT WATSON, YOU CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT!

==>
Well, he's out cold and sweating up a storm. He hit his head something fierce when he fell to the ground. His arm is also turning a sickly shade of green and bleeding once more. Nasty infection is what he's got. You have to wake him up though...

>Minerva: Use the smelling salts.
It doesn't work.

>Minerva: Shake him up a bit.
Sleeping like a baby.

>Minerva: Fan him.
At least he's refreshed as he's dying.

>Minerva: Resort to drastic measures.
You perform the utmost advanced medical procedure available...

==>
You slap Gabriel square across the face. Seeing that he's still asleep you slap his face back and forth a little. Well, at least you gave it the old college try. You yell at him a little for good measure.
Show Dialoglog:
Minerva: GAAAAAAAABRIEL!! WAKE UP YOU SLOVENLY PILE OF DETERIORATING FLESH!!! Dear Providence what is with you and always being injured...
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:27 pm

>Minerva: Follow protocol
Well obviously Gabriel has gone into severe septic shock. You check his heart rate and his breathing. Present if a tad bit rapid. At least you don't have to perform CPR on him. You lay him in the recovery position and assess that thankfully he has not received any head trauma or spinal injury. You take his temperature. He's clammy and cold. Well that's no good. You look around for something to keep him warm.

>Minerva: Use the tapestry.
Of course! That huge tapestry with a gear should do the trick! You pull at it and it offers some sort of resistance. You hear a tearing sound as it rips off the bar above you but still doesn't give.

==>
There's someone or something holding it from behind. You can even see the creases were some form of small hands are clutching it from the back. You look but there's nothing behind the tapestry.

>Minerva: Pull harder!
You pull hard enough so that it finally gives way. You stumble back a few steps, tapestry in hand as you hear something thud against the wall where the tapestry was.

==>
Slowly a curved form with a spiraled tail and rapidly moving, scale crusted eyes appears as if fading into existence from the wall. It is a little chubby with a scaly green body and little gripping arms. It's letting out a little cry of distress as it flails around changing colours along its body.

Show Consortlog:
???: wap wap wap wap!!!!!!!
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:43 pm

==>
You take a couple steps back as what you have now identified as an overly large chameleon based on its hind legs seems to reprimand you with its 'waps'. You turn your back for a second to check on Gabriel when you see that there are about three of the chameleon creatures around him trying to move him.

==>
You will be having none of this! You take out your scalpel and fend them off of Gabriel, tapestry in your opposite hand. The chameleons look at each other with confused faces and lift their arms in confused innocence as they back away.

==>
You drape the tapestry over Gabriel who has a stupid smiling face on. Seriously not the right time to be smiling Gabriel. You stand over him grabbing more scalpels in your hands and notice a whole ton of chameleons coming out of nowhere. They seem to surround you with a blank expression of indifference. There must be at least twenty five or so of these things. This is seriously not the time for this. Gabriel needs medical help and you have to fend off all these guys.

>Minerva: Attack
You raise your hand as to throw one of the scalpels. All of the chameleons seem to become alert all of a sudden and you feel something sticky on your hand. More like twenty to twenty-five sticky things.

==>
Almost all at once the chameleons launched their tongues at your hand. Horrified you drop the scalpel and grab the tongues to get them off fighting back the urge to scream. You try to brush them off not unlike the way you would brush a spider off your hand and close your eyes in disgust.
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:16 pm

==>
You wipe your hand of the saliva on the hem of your dress and quickly swivel around to see the chameleons just getting closer to you. You draw another scalpel at the ready as it gets swatted away by yet another tongue.

==>
You stop caring about that small detail in lieu of the impending danger. Some of the chameleons are starting to pick up the scalpels. Are they going to attack you? What's happening? They're getting even closer. And their eyes just keep kind of flicking back and forth really quickly.

==>
Turning around you notice the chameleons all over Gabriel. One of them has a stethoscope to his chest... Wait what?

==>
The chameleons are now basically at your feet and putting your scalpels back in the pockets of your dress and tapping you so as to calm you. Wait, so these things aren't trying to kill you?

>Minerva: You should stop trying to kill things the first time you meet them.
That's not a command, that's more of a personality judgement. But it's true. The chameleons are roughly attending to Gabriel and they keep looking at you with a blank face. These guys seem...nice. Trustworthy even.

>Minerva: Befriend them.
You uneasily pat one of them on the head and it just kind of blankly looks at you and 'waps' with every pat. That's a good thing? D'awww, these things are kind of adorable in a weird, bipedal reptile sort of way. They do seem concerned about Gabriel though.

==>
They keep looking at him and them back at you. Sort of as signaling that you should take care of him. But you don't have all the supplies you need. You need to run back home and get them so you can get this man back on his feet.
Show Dialoglog:
Minerva: You creatures are telling me to treat his ailments right?
Consorts: wap.
Minerva:Err, I must make short travel back to my home if I wish to properly treat him. Thus, I will go do that I suppose?
Consorts: wap.
Minerva:Can I trust that you all will care for Gabriel. Or well, rather, do try not to injure him further while I am away, yes?
Consorts: wap.
Minerva: Righto. Well then, I'm off... Do remember not to kill him if you do not mind terribly! It would... well it would defy the purpose of me leaving in the first place wouldn't it?
Consorts: wap.
Minerva:Heh. Heh. Right then... Err, well, toodles I suppose.

>Minerva: Really?
Yes, you are really leaving your dying friend in the questionably capable hands of creatures you were trying to kill a couple minutes ago and know nothing about.
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Gabriel: Wake up.

What a crazy dre- Wow you feel absolutely terrible. Your hands are shaky and you're in a cold sweat. Oh god your arm. Is this thing treatable? Gotta ask the doc...she's not here. Wonder where she went off to...what are these things. Chameleons? Weird. Gotta get up some fever ain't gonna keep you down. Okay, one step at a time. A little bit harder than you thought. Thirsty. Really thirsty. Ugh, shirt's all sweaty and sticky. Get this thing off. Yeah. What's that chameleon carrying? A cup? Water. Yes. Drink. Too good. Does it understand you? More water please. Chameleon too slow. Follow it. Get more water. Yes. Monosyllabic thought process. Straining.

====>
You followed the thing and it led to a sort of fountain. Chameleon has wet rag. It's cool. You sit there drinking water, being careful not to pass out again, it might end unwell.

Gabriel: Wander around.

You'll keep awake that way. You get up and start wandering. The water is coming back up. Oh jeez. Find a bush or something. Done. Ugh. You're really weak right now. Take a branch out to keep steady. You don't feel pain from that wound. You don't feel much anything. Oh man more chameleons. They look worried. As worried as bipedal chameleons can you guess. Where'd Minerva go? Man, this is getting unbearable. Where'd she go you ask the chameleons. They point back from where you came. Her house maybe? If you wait for her to get back you might get worse. If you walk that way you'll definitely get worse. Well you're gonna have to try. You start shambling down the road, a few chameleons in your wake.

====>
Almost there. Tried covering ground as quick as possible. Breathing heavy. Can see house. Chameleons helping. Grip weak. Legs also weak. At front door now. Chameleons help open. Falling. Can't get up. There she is. Is she saying something? Man this is pathetic.


Last edited by propitiousCourier on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:30 pm

>Minerva: Jog all the way to your house.
You get to your house after a brisk stride and burst through your front door all the way into the foyer to find...

==>
Your house is a mess! What is this? Everything is an absolute ridiculous mess! Who in their right mind could have-

==>
You hear something come crashing down from the den. You go to investigate to find this menagerie of hellish creatures staring you down as you walk in. They's ruining all your family's heirlooms!

==>
You really have no time for this so you set out on the onslaught. You charge forth and hack away at this one deer-headed creature. Then you turn around and kick down this one abomination that seems to be a fish head with ... chicken head feet? Doesn't matter, you stomp it down and stab it right in between its glubbing face.

==>
A gargling skull monster with tentacles dressed in Carnavale attire charges at you while you are kneeling down and you elbow it straight in its skull. At the same time you stab a masked creature that's crying in front of you and then turn around to slit that one that you elbowed's throat. Yeah.

>Minerva: Survey the damage.
There's a whole bunch of gems everywhere. Bluish gems as it is. Somewhat like cobalt. You kind of run around to collect it and run up the stairs finally to your room.


Last edited by unhingedSurgeon on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum