US and PC

Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:36 pm

>???: Quaintly consider the dying boy.
Oh, how nice. Everyone's home! She's upstairs preparing her ridiculous nurse get-up and she's left him all alone. How irresponsible of her. Surely she knows better than that.

>???: Take the dying boy
He seems to be losing consciousness again. He must think you are her. How adorable. So this is the boy she's been talking to all along. This is the first time you properly see him up close. A little too.. shabby for your tastes. But you can't let him die. By the time she comes back it will most probably be too late. Even so, he's tracking blood into the house. How uncouth!

==>
You pat the chameleons on the head and motion them to stay silent. Three of them had come along. Hmmm... You'll be needing some help. You might as well take two of them with you and leave another as a messenger. Yes, that is good, she'll understand.

==>
You drag him all the way up to the attic with the help of the little chameleon fellows. Don't worry darling boy, you'll be safe here...
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:48 pm

>Minerva: Gather materials.
You gather all the medical supplies you need and solemnly consider the state your room is in. Those creatures really did a number on your room. Your books are everywhere and a lot of your jars are broken on the floor. You did kill a couple more that were in here, but that's boring to talk about.

==>
You run back downstairs passing the door to your parents room hearing wailing and sighing coming from inside. You have no time to deal with him in all seriousness.

==>
You get back to the foyer and find a very confused chameleon and a trail of blood leading up the opposite staircase. DAMMIT CHAMELEONS, YOU HAD ONE JOB!

>Minerva: Extort information from the radically irresponsible chameleon.
As you are about to it just sort of points really quickly at the top of the stairs. It takes your hand and rushes towards the stairs. It must be telling you to follow him somewhere in the upper parts of the house.

==>
It leads you to the door of the attic which is slightly open. You hear a rocking chair being rocked back and forth in as well as some heavy breathing. This cannot be all that good.
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:06 pm

>Minerva: Cautiously walk in.
You walk in and the rocking stops. Inside you see all your family's junk and among it is a sleeping Gabriel in one of the old beds up there. He's sleeping as sound as a baby with a freshly dressed wound and a pan of red water and a rag which seems was used to clean him with.

==>
The rocking chair is next to him and is still slightly moving back and forth. There's a note on the chair. Gabriel seems to be looking healthier. Someone must have beat you to the punch.

>Minerva: Read the note.
You take the note which is really a ridiculously beautiful envelope with a wax seal of your family crest on it. You open it and inside is a letter with very fancy handwriting saying:
Show LetterLog:
To my dearest Minerva,

Rest easy my darling child. He is more than alive and should be fully healed in nothing short of a small while. Do rest yourself also my child, you are safe here. They will not enter the attic, they know better. I have become fully aware that you are becoming quite the respectable lady my most darling child Minerva. I must also acknowledge that I am immensely proud to see you become such. Have faith beautifully grand child and stay strong.

-An exponentially prideful lady.

==>
You sit in the rocking chair and take a deep inhale and exhale for the first time in a while. The rocking soothes you as you grip the letter and smile a little bit. The chameleons sit down at the foot of Gabriel's bed and slump down.

==>
You can now relax a tad bit more. You know that she is safe.


Last edited by unhingedSurgeon on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Gabriel: Wake up.

Well you were kind of awake, you just had your eyes closed. You aren't too comfortable with what happened while you were briefly unconscious. No going to sleep for a bit. Your arm is a-okay now. Nice clean bandage, nice anesthetized arm. Your shirt is back at the village isn't it. Ugh. Nice clean shirt over there though. Does it fit? Hmm. You wonder. Oh man Minerva's here, and chameleons. Well get that shirt you guess.

Gabriel: Put on shirt.

It's a white, long sleeved cotton shirt. How strange. Maybe she had this shirt lying around. It fits fine. Cool. Minerva's looking at you funny.

Gabriel: Talk to Minerva.

Show Dialoglog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] --
PC: What's up?
US: Ah, I see that you have awoken.
PC: Yep. Due to your fancy home remedizing.
US: Heheheh
US: Well yes, I suppose you could say that.
US: Tell me, are you feeling considerably better?
PC: Yes ma'am. Feel like a million bucks.
US: And looking quite different as well.
PC: Yeah. Thanks for the shirt, by the way.
US: By all means do not thank me, thank my deceased great uncle Jeremy of Wadsworth.
PC: Oh, well uh thanks Jeremy? *said looking upwards*
US: Interesting that you should choose that shirt specifically.
US: He was an adventurer of sorts.
PC: Ah. Did he also bravely acquire disease-ridden wounds?
US: Errr...
US: Of sorts, we don't really talk about it.
PC: I see. Well what do we do now? Go back to the chameleon village?
US: I suppose, we can't just keep these little creatures all cooped up here in the house, right?
PC: I guess? I mean they have their own houses that they'll probably coop up in.
PC: Well then no more wasting time. Let's go.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] --
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:20 am

Gabriel: Leave room.

You leave the room, not really checking if Minerva's in tow. You feel pretty darn good after the treatment. You look at your phone to see if anything has happened. Seems you pestered Felicia, so that actually happened? Weird. You open your Dropbox app and check that walkthrough to see if it knows anything. No it doesn't. Punch card alchemy? What's that? You stop so you can read this section. What's a Punch Designix?

Gabriel: Try to contact Raphael.

Show Pesterlog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering depravedNetworker [DN] at 14:44 --
DN: Oh god what the fuck
DN: Why am I being attacked by eldritch deer
PC: You'll get used to it.
DN: But, why.
DN: Like I understand the skull head
DN: that was me
DN: I think
PC: Yeah i put in a deer and demetri put in bad decisions. thus our enemy.
DN: Everytime
PC: The demetri bashing can wait, i need you to look at your sburb and see if there's any other things you can place.
DN: what
DN: like what?
PC: well this guide says a punch something or other.
DN: Well it looks like I can place it in minervas house
DN: It costs 4 gushers
DN: the dark blue ones
DN: where do i put it
PC: With the rest of the machines i guess.
DN: Ok
DN: If something goes wrong its your fault
DN: do you agree to these conditions
DN: y/n
PC: Yeah fine.
DN: OH WHAT THE FUCasnsfn
DN: hsgsd
PC: Alright have fun.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering depravedNetworker [DN] at 14:58 --

Well that's done. You head over to the freshly placed machine.

Gabriel: Check out this new machine.

It looks like a piano was turned into a table then someone attached a typewriter to it. Well time to test it. You take out your last box of ammo and take a look at the back of it's card. 8u1l3t5. Oh wow. Whatever. You type in the code and put the card and gets some holes put in it. With the card being ruined one of the pockets on your SATCHEL disappears. You put the card into the Lathe and you get a totem. Well you have to get rid of something to carry this so you put your ROLEPLAYING BOOKS on a desk off to the side and captcha it. You get to the Alchemiter and see what this totem makes. More ammo, it's convenient that you can make more ammo but you don't have the space to carry it. Wait a second. You take out your LUKEWARM FAYGO and throw it in the trash where it rightfully belongs and keep out the pockets' card. You punch the card and that pocket goes into the ether. You got a blank punched card. You repeat the process of getting a totem and bring it to the Alchemiter. It makes blank cards for the low price of one Build Grist. Blank cards = More pockets. You start adding these cards to your satchel and it looks it can carry quite a bit now. Probably 10 things from it's Previous 5 (-2). You make some ammo at 6 Build Grist a box. You make about 5 boxes and put them in a pile making a PILE OF AMMO and put it away. It always does your heart good when you can exploit the system. You pocket the AMMO TOTEM for later use. With this new aspect added to this game who knows what kind of things you can make, the amazing things you can accomplish.




Last edited by propitiousCourier on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 pm

==>
Gabriel begins heading out with his troupe of chameleons. You first act as if you are trailing behind but stay in the room a little after he leaves. You've been waiting to do this for so long, but you couldn't because there was always someone watching you.

>Minerva: Do the thing
Oh you'll do the thing alright...

==>
You have now changed clothing. Wow that dress had gotten awful messy what with all the running around and what-not! You slip in to your YOUNG LASS BLUE SPRING DRESS which you had grabbed from your room along with the medical supplies. This dress leaves your legs a little more exposed, but is definitely more suited for adventuring.

==>
You give a final look around the room in case she's in here and give a smooch goodbye.

==>
You head out of the room to find that Gabriel has not quite left your house yet. In fact, he has relocated downstairs to the conservatory. Odd, Gabriel never struck you as being particularly musical.

==>
You peek your head inside to find a new machine placed among all the musical apparatus. He seems to be having a genuinely good time doing... well, you're not quite sure WHAT he's doing.

==>
Alchemy. Definitely alchemy.
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:50 pm

Gabriel: Alchemize?

You are trying to get a hold of this whole alchemy thing, but you don't really have any materials to work with. You did try making something with your ROLEPLAYING BOOKS and the FIREMAN'S AXE, but whatever it makes is quite out of your price range, it even uses materials that you don't have or know how to get. You did make copies of your books and axe, no way you're leaving those inaccessible.

Gabriel: Take a break.

You back away from the machines and just stand there mulling over possible combinations and the like, but you don't want to take the risk of not being able to make something and also not being able to retrieve those original items. You see Minerva's looking at you from the door. Oh no! You were supposed to lead the chameleons to their homes. Is she mad? She might be, you've seen girls get agitated over simpler matters. Should you apologize? Maybe. Should you stop staring dead in her eyes as you ponder this? Yeah probably.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:31 pm

>Minerva: React
Oh no. You were staring at him. This is turning out awkward. What do you do???

==>
You keep staring at Gabriel straight in the eye and slowly close the door.

==>
You start walking away with your back turned to the door.

==>
Wait! This is your estate!

==>
You turn around and open the door really quickly and Gabriel is still staring at you. Wow...

==>
Show Dialoglog:
Minerva: Oh hello, I did not see you here. Ha. ha. alchemy. yes...

smooooooooooth
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:48 pm

Gabriel: Respond

You really can't. You're trying to hold in laughter while feeling relieved at not getting castigated. You do stop staring at her, and also hold in the laughter to the best of your ability. After a while you regain your composure.

====>

Show Dialoglog:
Gabriel:Uh, yeah. I found out about this thing after reading that FAQ. You should try using it.
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Fri May 03, 2013 1:23 am

==>
You nod and look down at him. He has a whole myriad of new items about him. Now that you think of it you should hop to making some new items yourself.

==>
You tell Gabriel that you will be right back and close the door quickly and lean back against it. What is your problem woman? You act as if you caught him red-handed doing something indecent.

==>
You decide to look around for items you can toss into the machine and pop into new objects.

==>
You head back to your room to see what you can find.

==>
You enter your room to find that you are not alone. Someone, in fact, someTHING is lying on the floor.

==>
Your sprite seems to be crying and sobbing out its incomprehensible woes to one of the chameleons that is sitting on your chair with a notepad and pencil. It's drawn a picture of a very nice house on the notepad.

==>
The sprite notices you walk in and continues to wallow. The chameleon draws a little window on that house. You pat the chameleon on the head and give it a warm smile. It blankly stares back and makes that *wap* sound it's so fond of.
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Fri May 03, 2013 10:21 am

====>

Well she just left pretty suddenly. Cute dress she was wearing too. You do a bit of stretching, that fever left you a bit stiff. What to do...

====>

You begin looking through Minerva's library, lots of medical texts and old timey books. Some titles you recognize a lot you don't, some titles read like trashy romance novels. You grab one at random and scan the pages, it kind of reads like a grocery store trashy romance book, not that you would ever admit that you've read any.

====>
Bored. So bored, it's only been about ten minutes but you can't help it. You wonder how everyone else is doing. You're sure that your friends are more than likely in the game by now, I mean it has been a few hours since this game started. You wonder what you left behind coming to Minerva's home instead of staying. Weird smoggy sky but there was definite plant life. You could probably make some good things with your stuff at home. You do feel like you're forgetting something...oh no.

====>
You start making your way to Minerva's computer. Oh no. Oh no. You see that the machine is still on looking at your house. You quickly scan through your home and stop at...her room. She's not there. Oh god. Oh you're screwed.

avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Tue May 14, 2013 10:32 pm

==>
While the chameleon continues comforting its patient you look around your room for sources of inspiration. Surely something will come to mind.

==>
Well, there's books. Lots of them. In fact you take some of the more "enticing" pieces of romantic literature for your later perusal.

==>
You look through the jars and various chests you have lying around your room. You begin to grab all the things you can get your hands on in hopes of creating something worthwhile.

==>
The MASKS and JARS OF SPECIMENS all stare back at you as the sounds of sobbing reverb around the room. You start realizing just how eerie your room could be. You decide to liven up the atmosphere a bit by opening one of your windows.

==>
Oh, your SKELETON is in the way of the window. What a scoundrel he is! You move him aside and open the window.

==>
You turn around and it's just staring at you. Incomplete and gaping... heh... what a scoundrel...
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Tue May 14, 2013 10:53 pm

==>
You decide to reach for one of the MASKS and cover the SKELETON'S "face with it. Now it seems like if it were at a ball. Where the mask was though, you notice something you had never seen before.

==>
The mask had been residing in one of the various nooks in your wall. You had them all arranged in special nooks in your wall. In that nook though was an URN OF PARTICULAR INTEREST.

==>
You reach up to it to see that it is a golden brass urn encrusted with onyx gears and engravings. At the bottom it simply has the phrase "praeteritum et futurum" trimming its width. Alas, there is also a note!

Show LetterLog:
To my dearest Minerva,

What a bright young lady I have had the pleasure of raising. My dearest, seeing as how you have found this I can safely assume that you have reached a certain landmark in your personal development. The question is: do you know what that landmark is?

-An exponentially prideful lady.

==>
You don't understand... Was it the mask? You look back at it and see that it is peculiar. Peculiar that it is in the same style as the one the sprite has, but its comedian counterpart. Is that a sign?

>Minerva: SUDDENLY GRAPHAPHONE!
All of a sudden a lard scratch is heard and a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] begins to play. Apparently one of the chameleons was fiddling with your graphophone and turned it on by accident!
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Tue May 14, 2013 11:06 pm

==>
The sprite loses control of its humours once more. In all seriousness this sprite needs to maintain its emotions! All it does is make scenes!

==>
Once more it rattles about the room in a tiffy. You SHALL NOT ALLOW IT to make a mess of your room!!!!

==>
You mobalize yourself and run in front of its course as it's about to crash to certain parts of your room. The chameleons don't even know what to do with themselves and are running about flailing their chubby little arms all around the place.

==>
Eventually you corner the ruffian. The sprite is against a wall, right under the nook with the earn as it may be. It is a crying up a storm as the music crescendos. You are so angry at it. It just won't be quiet and it has made everything so disorderly around your house. YOUR HOUSE THAT YOU WORKED SO HARD TO TIDY!

==>
YOU ARE MAD! YOU ARE UNREASONABLY, INEXPLICABLY MAD AT HOW MESSY THIS SPRITE IS! AND WHAT AN ABSOLUTE NUISANCE AND WASTE OF SPACE AND TIME IT IS! YOU JUST.. YOU JUST...

Show Dialoglog:
Minerva:SHUT UP!!! JUST SHUUUUUT UPPPP!!!! YOU ARE SUCH A TERRIBLY UNREGULATED, UNKEMPT ABORTION OF THE VERY EXCREMENTS THAT PROVIDENCE HAS TOSSED ASIDE! TOSS OFF YOURSELF AND DIE YOU ABOMINABLE BLOODY BASTARD!!!!!

==>
The sprite continues its hysterical sobbing and you just get SO ANGERED that you do something drastic.

==>
You punch your wall so hard that it trembles completely knocking over and opening a very particularly conveniently placed object that just may or may not contain a dead person...
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by unhingedSurgeon on Tue May 14, 2013 11:15 pm

==>
There is more blinding light and you feel your whole body shake. You completely released all emotion. How brash... How un-lady-like...

==>
You get all weak-kneed and you can't control your arms. Your hand hurts and you here the furied *waps* of the chameleons. You feel light-headed. So much build up. And the light... It hurts.

==>
Your vision blurs and you seem to fall through very heavy air as you tilt back. Your body feels like it is slicing through some thick sort of paste that the air has turned into.

==>
Right before you drift off you see a face among the red light with a broken tragedy mask wiping away tears and kneeling towards you.

Dearest me, it seems Minerva is quite incapacitated, Dear Reader. If you would so kindly follow me and proceed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In Which Minerva Wakes Up to Being Asleep.
avatar
unhingedSurgeon

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-07-28

Character sheet
Name: Minerva Harrison
Location: The land of the fabled Stephen King
Age: 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by propitiousCourier on Wed May 15, 2013 12:26 am

====>
You can't stay here. At least not in plain view, but knowing her she'll sniff you out like a bloodhound. You got to get out of here. But what if she knows you're here? She could be outside the room right now, and you wouldn't know. That sadistic broad what'll she do if she catches you, definitely a more extreme punishment than the usual. You don't want to think about the possibilities. It's best to find Minerva and tell her what's up, as you more than likely will be going into hiding.

====>
You search through the house for Minerva staying vigilant/paranoid. You reach a room where you see a glowing ghost watching Minerva who's laying on the floor, unconscious but otherwise okay. You do the decent thing to do and put her on her bed. It seems that her unconsciousness just drifted into normal sleep. Oh wow that's odd, just cover her with a sheet or something. Well you'll leave a note so she knows what the deal is.

====>

Show Notelog:
Minerva, i don't know when i'll be back but I'm going to go into hiding, the reason is that my crazy step-sister is probably going to try and kill me. i'll look through the house to make sure it's all clear but after that i'll be gone for a while. toodles.

====>
Where can you hide? You ponder where you can go...Aha!

====>
You never thought you'd be scaling another large building from the outside without equipment in your life. Seems logical that your sis is the reason for this. You climbed as high as you could, that first gate isn't too far.
show Pesterlog:

-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering depravedNetworker [DN] --
PC: Hey, you there?
DN: yeah, whats up?
PC: Look at minerva's roof.
DN: what about it
DN: There's some weird kid there
PC: Thanks.
DN: Anytime
DN: What do you need
PC: I need you to get me up there.
DN: Why?
PC: Oh you know, reasons.
PC: Mainly dealing with my psycho stepsibling.
PC: I'd love to go into detail but this is kind of urgent.
DN: Say no more, family issues. Got it.
DN: I'm putting some Victorian Stairs up their
DN: otherwise I feel Minnie would kill me
PC: Maybe. thanks for the help.
DN: No prob
DN: Enjoy fleeing from the scene
PC: Alright. later.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering depravedNetworker [DN] --

====>
Before you scale into that first gate you ask yourself one question "Where does it lead?" but then you say "Who cares if it gets you away from her."
avatar
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein
Location:
Age: 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US and PC

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum