SN =====> GC

Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

Go down

SN =====> GC

Post by skylarkNoise on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:34 pm

=====>
A black window pops up on your computer. After a few seconds, a sim-like display pops up with a room that looked like it belonged to a surfer from Cali. In the middle of the room sits a redhead that looks spaced out of her mind. Must be Scarlet... Scarlet... Redhead... Really, Scarlet's parents? Really?

>Elliott: Put machines down
You wonder how the fuck any of this really works. You decide to tell Scarlet that it might take a bit.

=====>
show pesterlog:
SN: Scarlet, it's gonna take me a sec to get these controls. Stay in your room till then, okay?
GC: huh? oh sure man, no fucking probs~~
GC: I'll just sit my pretty lil ass here till i'm told not too~~
GC: heheh~~

=====>
You quickly discern that a menu at the top has the same gizmos that Gabriel put down in your house. You decide to put the biggest one down first.

=====>
You click on the ALCHEMITER but find no place to put it in the cluttered room. What if... you zoomed out a bit? Whoa... Sand... You zoom back to just outside Scarlet's room and place the ALCHEMITER by the glass door.


Last edited by skylarkNoise on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by gingeredCoelacanth on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Scarlet: Stay put

Man, you already fucking said you would... Although you are pretty hungry and It's not like y'all will miss something...

Scarlet: No! Bad girl! STAY!!

Fuck that noise, I need to feed man!

==>

Despite SN's warning, you leave your room and go to your kitchen, making it a point to stay the fuck away from the stairs that lead to your sister's room. Two things that scare the shit right out of you. Fucking stairs... Fucking sister, you grumble
avatar
gingeredCoelacanth

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-08-02

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by skylarkNoise on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:18 pm

=====>
You zoom back into the room and- fucking A. Where's Scarlet? As you go to drag the screen around the house, you accidentally pick up one of the surf boards. Hm... Very interesting...

>Elliott: Organize Scarlet's surfboards.
You process to meticulous organize the surfboards into one neat row against the wall. That leaves enough room for...

=====>
...the CRUXTRUDER.
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by gingeredCoelacanth on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Scarlet: Grab something to eat

You get to the kitchen and start to look through the fridge. EVERYTHING LOOKS FUCKING GOOD~~ Man, what to eat first! So many fucking delicious goodies to stuff your face with!

==>

You end up taking all the food and cramming it into your net modus. You can never have enough food!

===>

Oh crap! You hear footsteps in the hall. It Might be your sis! fuckfuckfuckfuck!

Scarlet: Hide!!

You run into the adjacent room and end up in the livingroom, the whole place covered in rock paraphernalia... Your sister is a music producer and just fucking loves to plaster her shit on the walls. Fucking platinum records, thats tacky bitch...

Scarlet: Your spider senses are tingling

Fuck, y'all don't have spider senses, but you can hear dull clunks from your fucking room that indicates that someone is fucking touching your sweet ass boards! Oh you are gonna fuck someone up!!

Scarlet: Run into your room guns blazing like an avenging angel!

You pull out your harpoon and you do

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
avatar
gingeredCoelacanth

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-08-02

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by skylarkNoise on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:45 pm

=====>
Just when you put down the CRUXTRUDER, Scarlet bursts into the room.

>Elliott: Fall out of chair.
It surprises you, to say the least.

=====>
You're about to pick yourself up from under your desk when-

=====>
There's an extremely loud bang at your door. You practically jump out of your skin, banging your head. You're out cold.

=====>
Sweet dreams.
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by gingeredCoelacanth on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:29 am

Scarlet: Notice surroundings

huh... everything seems al- WTFUCCCKK!!

==>

Who moved your FUCKING surfboards!?

show pesterlog:
-- gingeredCoelacanth [GC] began pestering skylarkNoise [SN]--

GC: What the fuck man!~~
GC: You DON"T TOUCH MAH BOARDS YA LIL SHIT!!
GC:...
GC:......
GC: Elliot...
GC: What's that machine thingy?~~
GC:...
GC:....
GC: Elliot?
avatar
gingeredCoelacanth

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-08-02

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by skylarkNoise on Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:13 am

=====>
You wake up to... carpet? Hm, well, that's interesting and all, but why don't we get off the floor?

You get up and look around. You first decide to note the yellow wallpaper all around the room. It's terribly yellow. Make any person go crazy. But that's beside the point.

There in front of you is a sleeping Minerva. You are suddenly struck my how strangely she sleeps. Why don't you just, lift the covers over her head and... there you go. Nothing to see here.

=====>
You continue to look around the room, figuring it was the only decent thing to do as her friend.
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by gingeredCoelacanth on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Scarlet: Do something productive

Well then... That was fucking weird. Dude just touches a chicks boards and just checks out like that... Oh well, he prolly just fucking felt like dropping them like it was hot into a neat pile. Now that you think about it, it was fucking sweet. Man, gotta give the guy a kiss when you fucking meet 'im. Heheh~

Scarlet: DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!!

Whoa! Chill out, man, fine, fuck... You look around and poke the giant machine that was left behind. It's pretty fucking cool. huh... That hatch looks interesting...

===>
You decide to start twisting at the wheel to see what's inside. Maybe it's like a candy dispenser! fuuuuuuuccck~ That would be so SWEET!

===>
You tug and you tug, but the fucking thing won't budge!!

Scarlet: Drink some Mountain Dew

Good Idea! you're fucking dehydrated and that magic fucking elixir will totes pump you up man!

===>
heehehehhehehehehheheheh! YES! that's some goood fucking magic man!!

Scarlet: rip off hatch

BUT OF FUCKING COURSE! You grab that stubborn hatch and just rip it off in one clean twist! And then you're blinded by a FUCKING BRIGHT LIGHT!!

Scarlet: YOUR EYES!!

YES! FUCK! Your EYES!!

avatar
gingeredCoelacanth

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-08-02

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by skylarkNoise on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:30 pm

>Elliott: See the "computer"
You set your eyes upon the steam-punk monstrosity. How on Prospit does this even work? Wait...

=====>
What the heck is Prospit?

=====>
It finally dawns on you that you are asleep again. Weren't you just helping Scarlet get in the game? Well, it ain't no thang. Just gotta wake up again.

=====>
...And get out of Minerva's surprisingly creepy room.
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by gingeredCoelacanth on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Scarlet: Open your eyes

fuuuuucccckk.... You open your eyes blearily and rub them. That flash of light was not very friendly to your fucking peepholes. But, you did notice that the machine now has a floating orb just chilling there. Oh! It's shiny! and pretty! Wow... You fucking wanna be best friends forever with this thing~

Scarlet: Be Best Friends

You try to be best friends with the little shit but it keeps floating away from you. It's fucking shy, how cute~ heheh~

Scarlet: Be pestered

oh, whoa~ One of them strangers is p-p-pe-pestering you heheh~

show pesterlog:
-- anxiousBusybody [AB] began pestering gingeredCoelacanth [GC] --
AB: YOU At It AgAIn, mIss slAckErpAnts?!
GC: huh? at what again?~~
AB: slAckIng, Of cOUrsE! jUst stArIng At thAt kErnElsprItE lIkE sOmE nEw stAplEr!
GC: hey! It is not a new stapler man~~
GC: its gonna be my new best friend!
GC: you cant have it!!!~~
GC: OuO its so shiny~~
AB: I dOn't wAnt It!
AB: YOU gOttA gEt YOU bUtt In thE gAmE!
GC: bluh!~~
GC: No fun!
GC: Fine how do I fucking do that?
AB: I cAn't tEll YOU (EvEn thOUgh YOU'rE On Of mY fAvOrtIEs)!
AB: bUt I wIll tEll YOU thIs!
GC: OuO
GC: (I'm your favorite teehee~)
AB: thrOw In sOmEthIng YOU lOvE!
AB: rIght IntO thE Orb-sUckEr!
GC: Omahgawsh, really?
GC: like...
GC: will it fucking come towards me then?
GC: Will it be my Best Friend?~~
AB: It AIn't nO frIEnd!
AB: It's A gUIdE!
[5:05:17 PM] Snargly Fruzmigbubbins: GC: fuck that noise!
GC: It's gonna be my BFFL~~
AB: I cOUld stIll lOvE YOU, If YOU pUt In thE rIght thIng
GC: heheh~ I'll put in the perfect things!
GC: just you watch!
GC: bye!!~~~~
--gingeredCoelacanth [GC] has stopped pestering anxiousBusybody [AB]--

Man, What a fucking awesome dude! Who was that guy anyway? huh... You don't fucking care or remember. Oh well. You'll give him a kiss when you meet him as well~~ heheh~~


Scarlet: Throw a loved object into your new best friend!

Hmmm... Well, what to toss into your new BFFL.... Oh! You know the perfect fucking thing!

===>

You go to your wall and pull off the singing fish that sings all your favorite Elvis hits. Your pretty sure this rocking little guy will be perfect to toss in there! fuck yeah!


Scarlet: Throw it in!

Here goes nothing~

avatar
gingeredCoelacanth

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-08-02

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by skylarkNoise on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:57 pm

>Elliott: Get outta there!
You immediately jump out the window.

=====>
which isn't as psychotic as it sounds because you can fly. You make your way back to your own tower, being mindful not to enter any other ones. Here you see your computer patiently waiting.

>Elliott: Pester Scarlet
show psterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering gingeredCoelacanth [GC] at 22:20 --
SN: you're probs wondering where i went
SN: well, i was knocked out. i think...
GC: whoa~~
GC: hey~~
GC: Dude I was like fucking pissed at you bro
GC: but then I was all like
GC: man~~
GC: what a dude~~
GC: He fixed mah boards~~
GC: totes awesome~~
SN: oh the boards
SN: np?
SN: so, yeah, no worries! i'll be awake in a jiffy!
SN: i hope...
SN: say, did you get the orb thingy out?
GC: huh?
GC: orb?
GC: orb...
GC: OOOORRRRBBB~~~~
GC: OH!
GC: You mean my BFF!?
SN: sure?
SN: then i guess you did
GC: yeah!
GC: I like fucking stuck my awesome Elvis singing fish in it~~
SN: :/
SN: :\
GC: man, It is totes RAD~~
SN: : |
GC: Like, seranading me and shit~~
GC: Handsome lil fellow lol!!~~
SN: it sounds traumatizing
GC: whut?
GC: Y'all bagging on my BFF there?
SN: nah, nah.
GC: Man, now I'm gonna have ta rethink kissing you!
SN: wait what
GC: what?
SN: you know whatever
GC: (heheh~~)
SN: :\
SN: i was just saying that a singing ghost fish of elvis is frightining enough to WAKE A MAN UP!
SN: ...
SN: i thought that would work
GC: uhm...
GC: dude, yer funny~~
SN: i try
SN: in any case, i gotta wake up
SN: on a side note, minerva sleeps very stangly
GC: oh okokok!~~
GC: oh does she?~~
GC: What a cutie~~
SN: no, like, it legit unnerved me. i had to cover her with a blanket
GC: She she like fucking twitch and shit?~~
SN: i don't wanna talk about it anymore
GC: heheh~ perving on her~~
GC: didnt even take any pics~~
SN: i was doing no such thing!
GC: still man...
SN: and i wouldn't create any evidence against myself either!
SN: what?
GC: shoulda taken pics
SN: you can take all the pictures once you get into the game and meet minerva
GC: OuO
GC: ~OuO~
GC: yay~
SN: so i gotta get to work on waking up
SN: any suggestions?
GC: jump in water?
GC: hold yer breath?~~
GC: think of stairs? O_O
GC: That always scares me the fuck up
SN: i shouldn't have asked you
GC: hey man, just tell yerself to get the fuck up~~
GC: Thats what I do
SN: well, i'm afraid i might not be RAD enough to do something like that, spacecase
SN: but i'll try
GC: heheh~
GC: Just Dorothy that shit
GC: tap yer pretty lil heels and wake the fuck up from that concussion
GC: heheh~~
SN: hmm... you might be on to something there...
GC: duh~~
GC: I'm a mother fucking genius man~
SN: if anything, i'll just sign off. skylark over and out!
GC: see ya~~
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering gingeredCoelacanth [GC] at 22:58 --

>Elliott: There's no place like home...
You stand up straight and begin to click your heels.

"There's no place like home; there's no place like home; there's no place like home.."

You make the last click a big one for good measure.

=====>
You fuck up.

=====>
You fall back.

=====>
You hit your head against the desk.

=====>
Sleep tight....

=====> (this is a cut back to non-dream Elliott)
Don't let the Chalk Imps bite.
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by gingeredCoelacanth on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:30 am

Scarlet: Greet your new BFF

holy fucking hell! Your new BFF is a handsome devil! He's just floating in front of you, giving you a fucking dreamy smile and then winks at you

show spritelog:

GC: *squeal*
fishyElvisSprite: Hey there lil mama~
GC: Ohmah fucking god! you sing your words!!
fishyElvisSprite: Thats right sweetcheeks~
GC: *squeal*
GC: My BFF so fucking takes the cake!!
GC: I can't wait to show you off to all mah peeps!
fishyElvisSprite: Well, despite that you need to get active in getting in the game~
GC: oh... right... fuck, what do I do now?
fishyElvisSprite: I'm sorry lil mama, that is something I can't tell you just yet~
fishyElvisSprite: but I will sing you a song~
GC: *squeal*
GC: fuck yes!! Serenade me you fucking dreamboat!

Scarlet: Be Serenaded

fishyElvissprite starts crooning for you and you melt like the fangirl you are
avatar
gingeredCoelacanth

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-08-02

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by skylarkNoise on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:23 pm

=====>
((The imps seem concerned with Elliot's erratic movements while sleeping))

=====>
((They gingerly approach))

>Elliott: Wake up
((Elliott quickly sit up as the imps jump back surprised.))

=====>
Who put this computer here? Was this what burst through your door? Geez, where did it even-

=====>
((Elliott notices the imps surrounding him))
Come... from...
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by gingeredCoelacanth on Fri May 03, 2013 4:36 am

Scarlet: What now?

Well, as fantastic as having a dreamy Elvis serenade you is, You start to wonder where the fuck your dreaming bro is. huh... Maybe he woke up? Hopefully tap tap tapping his fucking lil red feet got him the fuck up~ Lets pester that fucker and see what he's up to!
avatar
gingeredCoelacanth

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-08-02

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by skylarkNoise on Wed May 29, 2013 10:52 pm

=====>
You start the freakout countdown... 3... 2... 1...

=====>
Jegus! (Elliott's sprite suddenly shows up ad starts spazzing)

=====>
[all the imps run out the door]

=====>
Guess that worked out for the better... oh, look! Scarlet's pestering you!

show pesterlog:
-- gingeredCoelacanth [GC] began pestering skylarkNoise [SN] at 21:39 --
GC: Yoooo~~
GC: Dorothy!
GC: Where the fuck you at~~
GC: lol~
GC: Y'all awake yet?~~
SN: yeah, i'm back. i'm back.
SN: my room was filled with weird imp things. :\
GC: coolio man! You totes "no place like home" ed didnt ya!!~~
GC: sounds like fun!~~
SN: yeah, i did and that's the story i'm sticking to.
SN: btw, my my ghost-lizard-chicken scared away those creatures so i'm good for now!
GC: Awesome!!~~
GC: I got a fucking dreamboat myself~
GC: So fucking ace man!!~~
GC: serenading me and shit!
SN: i don't really know much about these things, but i think it might be wrong to be swooning over it.
GC: hey!
GC: why not
GC: yer harshin my mellow man
GC: He be dreamy as fuck!!
GC: voice like a fucking angel!!
SN: right, well, i'll probably be able to hear it later. we gotta get you into the game!
SN: i need to put down a few more things, then we're set to get going!
GC: coolio man!! just tell me what to fucking do cuz I am totes fucking confuzzled
SN: alright, let me just fnid a place- you know what? actually, where do you want this other stuff? it's like, two more machinces.
GC: uuuh... well you can put it in the livingroom, place is massive~~
GC: break some records if you gotta~~
GC: (heheheh)~~
SN: alright..
GC: that means totes do it btw~
SN: might take a bit of adjusting...
GC: OuO
SN: and done! (and no records broken)
GC: =_= duuuude!!
GC: fine, whatevs
SN: okay, sooo.. go to your living room, there should be a big thing with a carving thing and by it should be a card i put down.
SN: make sure to take your crystal stuff!
SN: it was inside the machince your friend came out of.
GC: Ok man! so I take that thingy and just like...
GC: what insert it and junk?~~
SN: yeah! put the card in the card shaped hole and secure the crystal thing in the space for it.
SN: ...and don't worry about the other machine, i don;t think i was supposed to put it down :\
GC: cool man! I'll totes get on it~~
GC: y'all are so fucking helpful man!~~
SN: it should mold the crystal and then you put it on that big round machine outsdie your room. well, you put it on the smaller part. then a thing will come out and you gotta do something and then poof! you're in the game!
SN: i think...
GC: aight!
GC: I'm so gonna get in this time!
GC: watch me!
SN: ah! can't!
SN: weird sounds outside of my door!
SN: hopefully it ain't nothin' bad
SN: ((who am i kidding, of course it is!))
SN: i'll bbl!
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering gingeredCoelacanth [GC] at 22:14 --
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by skylarkNoise on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:05 pm

>Elliott: Investigate weird sound
You slowly approach the door as the strange noises continue at the door. You gingerly reach for the door knob, wondering if maybe, just maybe, this'll be the last time you open a door.

=====>
[shot of an empty doorway, then Elliott confused]

=====>
It was nothing? You must be hearing things! Haha... HAHAHA.
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by skylarkNoise on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:01 am

=====>
Since it was nothing, you decide to head back to the computer and get Scarlett back on the ball!

=====>
You go back to your computer to see a message on Pesterchum, but not from anyone you recognize...

Elliot: Get pestered by...
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SN =====> GC

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum