PC to US - Pre-game

Go down

PC to US - Pre-game

Post by propitiousCourier on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:52 am

[11:30] -- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 23:30 --
[11:31] US: Oh me oh my. How unexpected of you to initiate a conversation!
[11:31] US: Where are my manners, please do settle down in the drawing room just up ahead
[11:32] PC: Is this some sort of weird roleplay
[11:34] US: Why yes, it is. It is a friendly game of make believe in which the fact that you are starting a conversation with me is a metaphorical parallel to you being a guest in my abode
[11:35] PC: Alright, ma'am. Thanks for the warm welcome.
[11:36] US: Not at all sir! More than invited are you on such a lovely occasion
[11:36] PC: It is a special day after all.
[11:37] US: :O
[11:37] US: And why is that?
[11:41] PC: Because, I have gained access to such a splendid event. only few will go and I have been able to get all of my friends to go. and BT
[11:42] US: My sincerest apologies in advance, but would it trouble you too much to elaborate a tad on what it is exactly that I am getting in to?
[11:44] PC: I am not too sure on the details myself, i hear it is to be the event of the season. be sure i will tell you first thing when new information appears.
[11:46] US: The event of the season? That sounds quite grandiose as it seems. And I would be very much obliged to you if you were to provide any current information on our little "outing"
[11:46] US: You are most helpful
[11:47] PC: I try ma'am.
[11:48] US: Well as it is, I'm afraid I'm going to have to be taking my leave. My lessons are starting soon and I am most certain my nurse would be vapid if I were to be tardy!
[11:50] PC: Later then. keep safe

Last edited by propitiousCourier on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:21 am; edited 3 times in total
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PC to US - Pre-game

Post by propitiousCourier on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:54 am

[12:29] -- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 00:29 --
[12:29] US: Oh, hello there?
[12:31] PC: Why the question mark, and anyways i'm just bored, any news beyond your lessons?
[12:32] US: Well, I just finished having the most interesting conversation with DN
[12:32] PC: Interesting good or bad?
[12:33] US: Oh you know that DN. Some profanity here, some unwarrented comments there, the usual.
[12:33] US: In all honesty, it was a truly uneventful conversation.
[12:35] PC: All the conversations of late have been a bit lame.
[12:35] US: I'm afraid so.
[12:36] US: Penny for your thoughts PC?
[12:36] PC: Truthfully?
[12:36] US: As always.
[12:36] PC: Been a bit crestfallen with events as of late.
[12:37] US: Oh my!
[12:37] US: I am most interested in hearing more dear friend!
[12:37] PC: Feel like time is passing us by just a bit too quick.
[12:37] US: How so?
[12:39] PC: Like everyone's going to be doing their own things in college or schooling and stuff. Feel like this game is gonna be the last thing before the next step.
[12:42] US: Well, I am quite aware that significant changes are in store. But do be allieved that despite these changes, we are going to still be closely knit. As it is persons will always have their personal affairs and their own agendas, but what truly signifies whether or not they are true comrades is if they make time in their agendas for what means most to them
[12:42] US: This game, whatever it may be, will most certainly not be the end of anything!
[12:42] US: As if that would ever happen!
[12:43] US: At least not from my end
[12:47] PC: Hehehe. alright then.
[12:49] US: Anything else troubling you friend?
[12:50] PC: Not much. been looking around think
[12:50] PC: I found a gamefaq of this game, not too sure
[12:51] US: Is that so? Does it seem as if it will be of any use to us?
[12:55] PC: Wordy as all hell.
[12:56] US: Oh dear, that does seem to be counterproductive
[12:58] PC: Huh. that is really interesting.
[12:58] US: What?
[01:00] PC: Oh, nothing. you know your sims games? there's a lot of similarities it seems.
[01:01] US: Oh, as in that lovely game where you get to control the lives of those that have no purpose or sufficient personal drive?
[01:01] PC: Yeah. in a less deranged way.
[01:02] US: Teehee. Please, do go on.
[01:07] PC: Well this guide seems to be updating at the moment. all there is is an intro paragraph talking about, the apocalypse or something explains the basics, i'll leave this for later.
[01:08] PC: The game sounds pretty intense though. now i am hyped.
[01:10] US: I've never heard of such a game before, but I am most certain it will be intense! I don't play much, but I have had myself a riveting game of chess before. From the likes of what you have told me thus far it appears that this game will bo somewhat of a cross-breed between the sims and a game of chess. How intriguing.
[01:12] PC: Chess huh.
[01:14] PC: Never been too good at that intellectual side. I'm pretty sure you'll make up for me though. :p
[01:14] US: Well, yes. Of the few things that I have been told about the game, I have learned that there is some combat mechanism involved at some point. I am, unfortunately, unassociated with the modern game that is usually played, so I have to assume that it is somewhat like the only combat-based game that I know of: chess.
[01:15] US: Pish posh PC, you are more than bright in my eyes!
[01:18] PC: Aw shucks. hehehe
[01:20] US: If I may be quite frank with you, all the gentlemen I make acquaintance with seem to think particularly low of themselves. It is quite a pathological dilemma :/
[01:22] PC: I guess so, man I gotta talk to SN about this recent development.
[01:24] US: It seems like the type of material that could capture his interest, yes.
[01:25] PC: Definitely.
[01:27] PC: Speak of the devil.
[01:27] US: Is he online now?
[01:29] PC: That he be.
[01:29] US: Also, I do believed I never properly offered you a refreshment the last time you were over
[01:29] US: My sincerest apologies
[01:29] PC: Tis' quite alright madam.
[01:36] PC: You almost done with your download? wanna get started on this puppy asap.
[01:38] US: I'm afraid not. My computer is a smidget.... slow.
[01:38] PC: Hehehe ok.
[01:39] US: I regret to say it, but my technology may perhaps be a tad outdated.
[01:39] PC: Can't be as bad as some other people I know.
[01:41] US: Well, mine isn't technically a computer either. More a menagerie of sparse components that my nurse put together into a steam-pumping locomotive.
[01:41] PC: Whatever gets the job done.
[01:41] US: Precisely
propitiousCourier
Broministrator

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Einstein

View user profile

Back to top Go down