skylarkNoise

Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

Go down

skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:48 am

>Enter name.
Your name is ELLIOTT MITCHELL and go by the chumhandle skylarkNoise.

You like to call yourself an AMATEUR WRITER even though you've never finished any of your works. You seldom play any VIDEO GAMES and are more interested in the ROLE-PLAYING aspect of games. As such, you create ORIGINAL CHARACTERS for every universe you come across. You share the interests of ANIME and MANGA that many of your friends posses, your favorite by far being HOMESTUCK. You also enjoy CHILDREN'S SHOWS (unironically). You've dabbled into various other activities but they never bear much fruit to serve any notable mention-

>Answer PC.
You notice that you're best bro is pestering you and decide to answer him immediately.

Show Pesterlog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --
PC: Hey man,are you ready?
SN: hell yeah! ready for what?
PC: The game. i can not wait any longer. the game must begin today.
SN: about that... i kinda had to put it off for a while, needed the internet and such. i still need 10% to download.
PC: No!!!
PC: *Feigned crying*
PC: How could you do this to me!

SN: sorry bro, i just had my own issues to deal with... i'm... sorry! *runs away whimpering*
PC: Alright well let me check in on US she might possibly be ready.
SN: yeah you do that. just give me an hour and i'll be decent.
PC: Okay dude. talk to you later.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --
You start up the download and decide to take in your surroundings.

>Examine room.
You're desk is littered with NOTES regarding various OCs. Your VARIOUS-SIDED DIE are located in a small plastic capsule. Many pens and pencils are scattered on the floor and you notice your WRITING NOTEBOOK on your bed. Nothing else strikes you worth noting.

What will you do?
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:52 pm

>Contemplate your favorite show and create the ultimate OC for that show.

Ah HOMESTUCK. What a brilliant show. No matter how many ups and downs it has it always manages to be amazing. So many awesome moments, so many awesome characters. You always forget to thank Gabriel for introducing you to such a work of art. Maybe you'll come up with something later.

Your OC for Homestuck's a bit of a stretch. Way to embarrassing to share with anyone as it stands.
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 am

>Suffer an explosive epiphany after considering the similarities between HOMESTUCK and current events.

That would be pretty cool, but Homestuck is more of a slice-of-life turned fantasy. Saying Homestuck started off like the "recent events" would be pretty stupid considering it WAS based of typical events.

>Wait until midnite, and then have a literal midnite snack.
You'll probably do that later considering it's early afternoon.

>Grab your writing notebook and read what you've written.
You roll over to your bed and open to the last page:

Show Readings:

"Are you doing well?"

The sudden voice caused Sara to let out a small yelp as well as drop the book she was skimming.

The source of the sudden voice caught the book before it hit the floor and handed it back to Sara.

"I can see you are," said the Librarian.

"Don't-! Don't do that!" replied Sara as she lightly hit the Librarian with the book she was holding.
=====>
Ugh. You throw the book back on the bed and try to forget you ever wrote such drivel.
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:55 pm

> Stare at ceiling aimlessly hoping for inspiration.
You stare at your popcorn ceiling, hoping some sort of epiphany would strike you. Wait a second... is that what you think it is? By Providence, it is! It's Minerva! Or at least what you think Minerva looks like. Such an angelic visage in the bumps and crevices of your ceiling! Oh, but what have we here? Why, it's Felicia! What is she doing to Minerva? That lascivious lass! Who knew she had such feelings hidden away?

=====>
Shocked and awed by the debaucherous display, you move your head and body this way and that to see the images at different angles until- CRAP!

>Get up from floor
Ashamed by your foolish display, you are thankful that no one saw what you were doing. You set your chair back to it's upright position and roll back up to your computer. You look one last time at your ceiling but alas, the immoral image was no more.

>Check on download
You take a gander at SBURB's download progress. 95%... ETA: 35 minutes. If you use the Internet, either the download will be slowed to all hell or your won't be able to load a simple web page. What to do in the meantime....

>Look out the window, describe results.
You get up from your chair and stick your head out the window.

The sun's rays fell like a stranger's embrace. A breeze blows past, accenting the subtle noises of the suburbia below. Even so high above the lethargic routine of life, you can't help but feel that there's no escaping it's repose. The outside makes you feel stuck to your small white-walled space, confined to a slightly more exciting life inside.

>Enjoy the silence.
The transition to mid-afternoon is preluded by a lulling silence. You have so much to do but such a long wait accompanies it. You might as well.... Might as well just...

=====>
Fall asleep.
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:41 pm

>Elliot: Wake Up (you know what i mean)
Show Dreamlog:
You open your eyes to beige wallpaper. How strange. You get out of bed, but don't feel groggy or anything. You look around the room. Everything's the same... just that the walls were beige. When did they change the wall color? The windows seemed strange as well. They were just holes in the wall. You walk up to one of these windows and look outside.

The sky is the bluest you've ever seen it. Fluffy clouds aimlessly drift by. As you marvel at their plush exterior, their surfaces being to change from pure white to images of people and events you don't find very familiar. Wait a second... Is that Gabriel? With a deer-ghost? What the heck?

Is that Felicia? What's she doing to that fair-haired damsel? ... Oh my.

Hey, it's you. And there's Gabriel and Felicia and Raphael and a whole bunch of other people. Maybe you could just reach out... and... float on over?

Seems like you can fly now. Wasn't that obvious though? You look back at the window you just stepped out of and see that you were at the top of a tower. You look down below and see a magnificent golden city. Enough with these picture clouds, you got some sight-seeing to do!

You zip around looking this way and that. Unfortunately, you don't seem to be looking ahead of you. You also seem to have forgotten that it's dangerous to fly so low to the ground. BAM! You crash into a building.

>Elliot: Lucid dream
That really hurt. Was this a dream? A dream? You're dreaming? You pinch yourself in the cheek and hurt yourself. Are you dreaming? You look up at the strange clouds one more time...

Is that YOU sleeping on your bed? This is getting really strange.

>Float back to towers.
You float back in the general direction of the towers and randomly enter on other them.

=====>
What the heck? Who is this fair lady? You stare for what seems like forever until it hits you. It must be-!

=====>
You wake up in your room, on the floor, face down. But must of been moving in your sleep. Yup. Nothing else could of knocked you off your bed.

>Elliot: Pester US about happenings.
Show Pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] --
SN: hey
SN: i know this may come off as weird
SN: but
SN: have you noticed anything about the way DI acts towards you? like, anything strange? out of the ordinary?

US: Not particularly, no. In all honesty it has been nearly a fortnight since I have heard from her
US: But why bring this up all of a sudden?

SN: well... this may come off as odd
SN: and don't really think anything of it
SN: but she might kiss you in the near future

US: O_O A million sincerest pardons?
SN: exactly what it says on the tin
SN: kinda
SN: just a heads up
SN: don't freak out
SN: stay calm
SN: and tell me how it was later

US: I- em- er... how?
SN: for prosparity's sake
US: Why?
SN: no reason
SN: just
SN: let me know when it happens

US: Where did this all come from???
SN: talk to you later
SN: no time to explain

US: Please, what is happening?!
SN: just stay calm! you'll need the hysteria for later!
SN: see you!

-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] --
US: DI is a friend and I have never even entertained the notion of her and I having romanti-
US: DON'T JUST LEAVE NOW!!!!!
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:49 pm

>Get pestered by GC
Show pesterlog:
-- gingeredCoelacanth [GC] began pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --
GC: heeeey~~
GC: wassup mah man?~~

SN: what up little ms random?
GC: hehehe~~~
GC: no+ much~~
GC: and yoooooouuuu~~

SN: just woke up from a little nap
SN: pretty interesting too

GC: huh? how?~~
GC: sleepin is sooo borin!~~

SN: yeah, well, i kinda had a lucid dream this time around
SN: and a lot of people were there

GC: lucid?~~
SN: and i kinda feel it was some people from the group
GC: like wolves?~~
SN: more like that i know i was dreaming while i dreamt
GC: heh, what we turned into wolves~~
GC: hehehe...~~
GC: but yeah, that sounds trippy man~~

SN: you get the gae yet?
SN: *game

GC: huh?~~
GC: what game?~~

SN: SBURB. did PC send you a key? maybe US talked to you about it.
GC: dude, i dun 'member any of that fuckin shit...~~
GC: maybe i was surfin?~~
GC: i should pes-pes-pester him~~

SN: you do that. i might have something to do myself.
GC: hmm... now i want some pez... but yeah bro~~
GC: go and do that shit~~

SN: talk to ya later, spacecase.
GC: hehheh kk~~~
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering gingeredCoelacanth [GC] --

=====>
Man, she's such a spacecase. What this? You're getting pestered by BT. This'll be... interesting.

=====>
Show Pesterlog:
-- bindingTempest [BT] began pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --
BT: >-=-=-<Hey dude-=-you there>-=-=-<
SN: yes
BT: >-=-=-<Haye to bother you-=-but i have to ask you something>-=-=-<
SN: go ahead
BT: >-=-=-<Do you-=-by any chance-=-know anything about this game?-=-=-<
BT: >-=-=-<Any info-=-any gut feeling>-=-=-<
BT: >-=-=-<I'm not asking for a source-=-I just wanna any and all info you may have>-=-=-<
BT: >-=-=-<want*>-=-=-<

SN: well, since your being so specific i'll tell you that i think we're all gonna meet up thorugh this game
SN: like, irl
SN: and it might not end up being the rumpus we think it's gonna be

BT: >-=-=-<i see-=-anything else about this meeting>-=-=-<
BT: >-=-=-<Perhaps-=-how to we get to that point>-=-=-<
BT: >-=-=-<I hate to follow gut feelings-=-but i can't ignore this-=-shit is gonna hit the cosmic fan>-=-=-<
BT: >-=-=-<That-=-or im just fucking insane>-=-=-<

SN: don't know. it's a bit hard to string things together. you just gotta be aware of the ending and stick with it.
SN: i'll go with the latter
SN: but that doesn't stop the former from being true

BT: >-=-=-<hehe-=-when you loose everything-=-all you can do is laugh>-=-=-<
BT: >-=-=-<hahahahHAHA!>-=-=-<
BT: >-=-=-<If you get any other feeling-=-or premonition>-=-=-<
BT: >-=-=-<please contact me>-=-=-<

SN: will do. just don't forget. you're not alone in this.
SN: we got each other's backs, man.

BT: >-=-=-<btw-=-have you heard anything from DI>-=-=-<
BT: >-=-=-<or WW>-=-=-<

SN: nothing really. she hasn't been on in a while.
SN: and i don't talk much to WW

BT: >-=-=-<k>-=-=-<
BT: >-=-=-<I hope they're ok>-=-=-<
BT: >-=-=-<i guess that's it for now>-=-=-<

SN: they'll be fine
BT: >-=-=-<Wait>-=-=-<
BT: >-=-=-<actually-=-=-<
BT: >-=-=-<i have one more question>-=-=-<

SN: shoot
BT: >-=-=-<Is there anyone in perticular i should look out for-=-and is ther any one in specific looking out for me?>-=-=-<
SN: i can't say much on that...
SN: but

BT: >-=-=-<???>-=-=-<
SN: sorry about that.
SN: something wierd happened doutside.

BT: >-=-=-<What?>-=-=-<
SN: nothing to worry about.
SN: just know that Gabriels' got your back, just like everyone else's.
SN: gotta go investigate that sound.
SN: talk to ya later.

BT: >-=-=-<please>be careful>-=-=-<
SN: will do.
-- bindingTempest [BT] ceased pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --


Last edited by skylarkNoise on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:26 am

>Pester Gabriel
Show Pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --
SN: he gabriel, you there?
SN: *hey
SN: well, strange question but... is there a deer ghost next to you?

PC: Yeah dude, it's pretty creepy.
PC: Wait.
PC: How'd you know that?
PC: Did minnie tell you?

SN: no, in fact, i think i creeped her out a little
SN: but, let me tell you this
SN: i had a dream where i saw a whole bunch of stuff in the clouds that hovered over a city of gold

PC: Sounds pretty intense. kind of like my imminent destruction.
SN: ???
SN: that sounds bad
SN: i'll leave you to your devices then

PC: Thanks, one thing before you go.
PC: If you had a big clock in front of you, what would you do?

SN: admire it's large-ness and tell the time
PC: Alrighty then. talk to you later, hopefully.
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --


Last edited by skylarkNoise on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:21 pm

>Elliott: Get some band-aids from downstairs for your bruises

Falling so many times in one day has started giving you bruises. You consider getting bandages for them, but you decide to man up and deal with it.

>Check download again.
You open up the download window for SBURB. 98%. ETA: N/A.

Not available?! What the heck?! How long will this blasted download take?!

=====>

Who could be pestering you now? comptonCityg [CC]?
show pesterlog:
-- comptonCityg [CC] began pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --
CC: yo dawG
CC: are you Gettin this aiGht
CC: maybe it fucked up

SN: who are you?
SN: and how did you get my chumhandle

CC: im motherfuckin comtonCityG
CC: says it clear as day at the top of my window
CC: is yours broke or somethin

SN: i see that it says comptonCityg. that still doesn't answer any of my questions.
CC: nah they dont dawG
CC: but that aiGht cuz i Got some questions
CC: if you don't fuckin mind

SN: i kinda DO mind
CC: aight then
CC: question 1

SN: ...
CC: does mcdonalds sell 50 piece chicken nuGGets
SN: yes and they're terrible
CC: WHAT DID YOU SAY
CC: THE NUGGETS MIGHT NOT BE GREAT BUT ITS THE BEST DEAL THIS SIDE OF FUCK YOU

SN: shit man. calm down. they're okay, okay?
CC: thats all you Gotta say dawG
CC: question 2
CC: are men and women still a thinG

SN: what? what do you mean a thing?
CC: you know
CC: if theyre fuckin important roles

SN: uh... yes?
CC: aiGhty
CC: question 3

-- comptonCityg [CC] ceased pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --

Well, that was strange.


Last edited by skylarkNoise on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:21 am

=====>
Hey, look who it is! Didn't expect to here from him today! What tales will he regale you with this time?
show pesterlog:
-- enrapturingRomantic [ER] began pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --
ER: Hey man, how's it going?
SN: fine. fine.
SN: got some strange guy talking to me
SN: and he suddenly disconnected

ER: Strange guy? Like a creeper kind?
SN: no, more like the random kind. he called himself comptonCityg.
ER: Hm
ER: Try seducing him to come to your home and then set a trap
ER: Like put a feral badger over your door.

SN: why would i try to seduce him? would YOU seduce him?
ER: Only if he were a she.
SN: speaking of seducing, any tales to regale me with?
ER: Ah, yeah, there is one.
ER: I tested my mad macking skills with DI earlier today.
ER: She totally wants me, yo. She's just playing hard to get, or as I like to say, tsundere.

SN: you sure she doesn't just have someone else?
SN: like she's just pretending to ward of potential suitors casue she has someone else in mind?

ER: No, that's not it. Master Strauss talked about these situations and he said that it don't matter. Just keep macking it and she'll come around.
ER: Anyways, I got this SBURB game installed, do you?

SN: not yet
SN: need 2 more %
SN: and the eta's n/a
SN: what the hell is that?!

ER: The fuck?
ER: Is your computer working?

SN: of course
SN: how else would we be talking?

ER: I dunno, magic?
ER: Like a portable phone or PDA.

SN: madness
ER: That's what I was going for.
ER: Well PC told me to connect to someone and you should be almost done. Maybe. I'll just wait

SN: yeah. good to know he's okay. maybe if i get off pesterchum to see if that helps
SN: wait
SN: he just pestered me
SN: talk to you later

ER: Oh, okay
ER: ;_;

-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering enrapturingRomantic [ER] --
Maybe he's the reason you have such crazy ideas about Felicia.

>Answer Gabriel
show pesterlog:
-- propitiousCourier [PC] began pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --
PC: Game. get in it.
PC: Oh god wait.

SN: so what was this whole "gonna die" thing you were talking about?
PC: You're download isn't done is it?
SN: yeah
SN: no
SN: 98%. eta n/a.

PC: The whole dying thing, yeah well i'm trying to make sure that it doesn't happen to others.
PC: And try resetting your modem.
PC: Failing that, i'll send you a flash drive with the game files.

SN: i'll try that then.
SN: any tips and/or tricks for when i start the game?

PC: If you're the server put down the machines as soon as possible. If you're the client, make sure your server puts down the machines as soon as possible.
SN: alright. i'll keep that in mind when i'm in the game and all of it makes sense.
SN: btw, do you know anyone names, comptonCityg?

PC: No. why?
SN: he pestered me eariler. i don't know him and it was strange.
PC: How strange. Like misplaced writing utensil strange or waking up on another planet strange?
SN: stranger talking to me strangly strange
PC: So somewhere in the middle then.
SN: waking up on another planet would be if he told me he was from a different universe or something
PC: That would be strange.
SN: so i'll try reseting me modem and talk to you later about this whole game thing.
SN: what if i lose my download progress?

PC: That seems unlikely.
SN: alright. here i go then.
-- skylarkNoise [SN] changed their mood to OFFLINE --
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --

=====>
You take Gabriel's advice and disconnect the power to your router, losing your connection to the Internet. You plug it back in and wait for it to regain connection. If all goes as planned, the download'll finish and you'll be one step closer to the ghost-deers of you dreams!


Last edited by skylarkNoise on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:35 pm

>Elliott: Get a Capri-Sun while you wait
This baby's gonna take a minute or two to get reconnected, so you decide to grab a small drink. And what better way to quench your tiny thirst but with a Capri-Sun!

=====>
You scamper out of your room into you LIVING ROOM. It also counts as your dining room, but you don't really eat out here much anyways. You see your SCHOOL TROPHIES in the corner table. There's a whole bunch of stuff out here, now that you think about it, but it'd be a waste of time to take note of every individual one now. That's be silly.

=====>
You make your way to the kitchen and grab a pouch of Capri-Sun from the fridge. You tear off the straw and stab it right into the pouch, removing the plastic the the process. You bring it to your mouth and...

=====>
BLUH!

It's cherry! Who the fuck bought cherry Capri-Sun! This shit tastes like medicine!

Wait, you did, since you're the only one living here. Mysterious.

=====>
You decide to man up and drink the whole thing in one gulp... Alright, maybe two gulps... Fuck it, three gulps and you finish the pouch of shitty Capri-Sun.

=====>
You make your way back to your room and the router is flashing energetically, like an exhibitionist with only a trench coat and a dream... Alright, that was an odd analogy. You blame it on the Capri-Sun and take a seat in front of your computer.

>Elliott: Then restart the download.
You click "Resume" on the download, and, lo and behold, it finishes! You do a little dance in your chair to celebrate. You gotta tell someone.


Last edited by skylarkNoise on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:17 pm

>Pester Gabriel
show pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --
SN: it finished!
PC: Good.
SN: whoa!!!!!
SN: what now?

PC: I'm going to bring you in the game.
SN: right now?
SN: what about minerva and the rest?

PC: They're being brought in by each other. You'll have to bring someone in too by the way.
SN: hmm... that'll be interesting. mainly considering i don't know what that entails.
SN: no, wait, i remember your tips. don't you worry, i got this (i hope)

PC: Cool. Start up your client and I'll start the server.
SN: alrighy then!

=====>
You install the game and run the it.
SBURB version 0.0.1

SBURB client is running.


=====>
show pesterlog:
PC: Let me do some final checkups while this connects.
SN: checkup?
PC: People, this annoying deer, you know
PC: shenanigans

SN: oh alright. we'll pic this convo up later then.
SN: *pick

-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] --
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:06 am

=====>
Well, here it comes. The big moment. You don't know why you're so nervous. Maybe it's all this serious discussion going around lately relating to the game. Perhaps it's some sort of deep premonition you have about the greater scheme of things. In either case, you choose to ignore such silly notions and pay attention to the window that just popped up on your screen.

=====>
It's the SBURB window again. More dialog has been added.

A SBURB host user is attempting to connect with you

Client hast established connection with host

Press [Enter] when ready.


You press enter without a second thought.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (The arrow's a link!)
My goodness was that beautiful... and nauseating. You shake this off however, when nothing seems to appear on your screen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:06 pm

====>
In reaction to the sudden feeling of blarg, you close your eyes. Suddenly, you feel ground under your feet again. You slowly open your eyes. The sky's different from before. It's seems much... bluer? You a look around at the landscape. Building everywhere. Very mismatched. They seem like... puzzle pieces? You decide to get a hold of what happening with the others before anything else.

====
What's this? More strangers?
show pesterlog:
-- ostentatiousNoble [ON] began pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --
ON: Congratulations, puny man-animal! You've made it into the game.
SN: puny?! animal?! i, good sir, am down right confused!
ON: Good! And you will stay in this state of confusion for quite some time. All you need to know is I am your superior.
ON: A cut above.
ON: The cream of the crop.
SN: i find that hard to believe. especially considering you just said.
ON: The creme de la creme.
ON: The best of the best.
ON: I'm good as gold.
SN: i get it!
SN: stahp!
ON: Well i'm out of analogies anyway.
SN: who are you?! are oyu in cahoots with that comptonCityg fellow?
SN: *you
ON: HA! That failure? That guy isn't good enough to shine my shoes.
SN: hey! don't go around insulting random people like that!
ON: Please I say what I want, when I want. Like now. You guys are going to probably fuck up somewhere.
ON: And I'll be here smashing my head into my keyboard
ON: Because it won't be anything new.
SN: alright, new plan.
SN: i stop talking to you, 'cause you're kinda a dick.
SN: and i go walk outside.
SN: i actually like that plan.
SN: skylark. out.
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering ostentatiousNoble [ON] --

====>
Another one?!
show pesterlog:
-- afonzarellisNuisance [AN] began pestering skylarkNoise [SN] --
AN: uMMM, HeLLo THeRe YouNG MaN
AN: You aRe THe STRaPPiNG oNe NaMeD eLLioT, No?
AN: TRuLY a PLeaSuRe .vv.
SN: strapping?
SN: i hope that was just a normal compliment.
AN: eRRRR, THe PHySiCaLLy aBLe oNe? THe oNe WiTH GooD FLeXiBiLiTY
SN: flexibility? at what point did i display flexibility? who are you, creeper?
AN: aHHH, SoRRy. THaT iS JuST WHaT i HaVe ReaD aBouT you So FaR eLLioT
AN: iT CouLD HaVe BeeN eMoTioNaL FLeXiBiLiTy
AN: STiLL VeRy CoMMeNDaBLe eLLioT
SN: i think the real question here is, who are you and why are you bothering me? are you in cahoots with comptonCityg?
AN: aHHH yeS. THe eLuSiVe oNe. He iS VeRy PeCuLiaR aS WeLL. CeRTaiNLy NoT aS PeCuLiaR aS youRSeLF THouGH
AN: i WaNT To KNoW MoRe aBouT you eLLioT
AN: i WaNT To KNoW MoRe aBouT you
AN: oN a MoRe iNTiMaTe LeVeL
AN: aS VeRy
AN: VeRy
AN: CLoSe FRieNDS .vv.
SN: : |
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering afonzarellisNuisance [AN] --

Never. Again.
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:19 am

=====>
You decide it'd be best if you stepped outside for some fresh air. Maybe then you'll be able to move on with this crazy adventure.You step outside of your apartment and wander down the stairs, figuring it'd be faster than the elevator.

>Elliott: Get outside.
Oh yeah.

=====>
Different world. You forget all about that.

>Elliott: Take it all in.
You'd rather not. Right now's the time to calm down, not be overwhelmed with awe. You close your eyes and take a deep breath.

=====>
*breathe in*

=====>
*You hear a rustle in the distance.* *You cough on all the air you took in.* What was that?!

>Elliott: Turn around.
You quickly turn around and see something you'd rather wouldn't. It was some sort of small black imp-like creature, with an upside-down deer head on it's upside-down body. It seems ready to attack, staring right into your eyes. You make sure to get your weapon rea-

=====>
DAMMIT! WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING LOADED IN?!

=====>
The creature charges at you, and you just manage to dodge it. You find yourself against a wall. It seems to get ready for another attack!

=====>
It starts to glow and grow.

=====>
You don't wait to see what's happening to it and run back upstairs.

>Elliott: Get a weapon
You rush over to your SCHOOL TROPHIES and under one of them.

=====>
There it is! Your emergency weapon!

=====>
You now have TROPHYKIND!


Last edited by skylarkNoise on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:57 pm

=====>
You grip the biggest trophy you have, and prepare yourself for whatever might step through your door. A small tendril seemed to appear on the door frame. Then another. And another. Suddenly, it showed itself, a more mangled mess of what it once was. You throw the trophy at the creature as hard as you can.

=====>
And it breaks. 'Cause it's just plastic. Fuck these trophies.

avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:03 pm

>Elliott: Rush over to your room.
You bolt into your room and quickly lock the door behind you. You decide there's no time like the present and get on Pesterchum.

=====>
show pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 00:08 --
PC: What up?
SN: im locked in my room, theres a monster in my house, and trophies fuckin' suck nuts
PC: I'll act like I know what that last part means.
SN: what do i do?!
SN: i still don't know where to get an umbrellakind
SN: that's the only other weapon i know how to use!
PC: I got an idea, i think these things have a critical weakness.
PC: Where's that fridge?
SN: YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FRIDGE!
SN: IT'S STILL GOT SOME GUSTO LEFT!
SN: PLEASE!
SN: LEAVE MY FRIDGE ALONE! IT'S GONE THROUGH ENOUGH!
PC: Okay okay i get it
PC: This couch should do fine.
SN: i'm still rather upset by that
SN: but i think the couch can take some punishment
SN: you have my permission
SN: or however you spell that
PC: Alrighty then.
PC: Uh oh.
SN: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT NOISE?!
PC: Uh. nothing
SN: WHY DID A PIECE OF ME JUST DIE A LITTLE, GABRIEL?!
SN: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

=====>
You rush outside and see that you balcony is a mess and you couch and refrigerator are amiss. You quickly rush over to the broken piece of the balcony, fearing the worst.

YOUR HEART!

The worst has occurred! Your refrigerator has been killed! Murdered.

=====>
show pesterlog:
PC: I accidentally maybe might have...knocked your fridge off the balcony.
PC: Dude, i'm really sorry. but you're going to have to leave that balcony eventually.
PC: Oh yeah, you can't see this until you're back at your comp huh?
-- propitiousCourier [PC] ceased pestering skylarkNoise [SN] at 00:21 --
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:17 pm

=====>
A tear falls down your face. Or at least you think so, because it starts to rain. That's right, it was just the rain. You stand there for a... long time, staring at the broken remains of your fridge.

=====>
And for some reason it's surrounded by large Fruit Gushers.

>Elliot: Leave that balcony
You head back to your computer sopping wet. You see the short message from Gabriel explaining himself, and quickly...

=====>
EINSTEIN!!!!!

=====>
... for... give... him... for now...

=====>
Time to invite anyone who's online to a funeral.
show pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 00:13 --
SN: I know it's sudden
SN: But could you attend my fridge's funeral?
US: Elliot? Elliot darling is that you?
SN: Yes.
US: Oh thank Providence!
US: I'm not dead then!
SN: I'm going through a hard time.
US: What happened sire?
SN: My fridge...
US: I'd offer a seat in my drawing room, but it's all 3's and 7's...
SN: OH GOD WHY
US: What happened to it?
SN: IT DIED A HERO IS WHAT
SN: IT DIED SAVING ME
SN: WHY HIM
SN: WHY NOW
US: Pardon, but a refrigeration device can...erm... die?
US: Not to be insensitive or anything of the sort...
SN: I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering unhingedSurgeon [US] at 00:17 --

=====>
It seems to be raining inside too... Wait...

=====>
It's really raining inside! In your living room! Fu-

=====>
Wait a second... Half you place is trashed. And all of it just got sent to another dimension. Why are you sweating this? Guess, you'll do what you do best.

>Pester Gabriel
show pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] began pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 23:34 --
SN: alright, gabriel. i forgive you. for now.
SN: at least so i can ask you what i should do next.
PC: Well you can try finding more of those creatures and pretend you're in home alone. because i don't think your trophys are gonna cut it.
SN: whaaaat?
SN: i've only watched that movie, like, what? 3 times?
PC: You can make a good macaulay culkin i think.
SN: i'm not sure how to feel about that
PC: Well you can also prototype your sprite.
PC: Speaking of
PC: Where is it?
SN: i completely forgot about that!
SN: it's right behind me!
SN: just
SN: floating
PC: Well. do something with it. that way you'll have a nifty helper ghost.
PC: Like my grandpa. which i reiterate. awesome.
SN: alright, i'll see what i can do
-- skylarkNoise [SN] ceased pestering propitiousCourier [PC] at 23:47 --
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:08 pm

>Elliott: Look for something!

You decide to start spelunking under you bed for something to prototype. You find so many things, including

list of stuff:
  • stuffed lobster
  • pens and pencils
  • shoes

But none of it seemed to be just right to fuse with an upside-down chicken ghost-orb... There is ONE thing that did mean something to you though...

>Go outside
You proceed to walk outside to your balcony-

=====>
-and trip on the door frame of the sliding door.

=====>
You look back at where you trip and notice something strange. Is that... a lizard skeleton? Musta been crushed a long time ago... You know what you must do...

=====>
You grab the skeleton and toss it into the orb. A bright light and-

=====>
You now have an upside-sown feathery lizard ghost-guide. Worth it.
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:32 pm

=====>
You decide to inform Gabriel of your new creation. You head over to your computer to see who's online.

=====>
Look who's finally decided to get back online! Little Ms. Random!

>Elliott: Pester the spacecase
show pesterlog:
-- skylarkNoise [SN] has started pestering gingeredCoelacanth [GC] –-
SN: hey, Spacecase! Haven't seen you on in a while!
SN: you've been missing out!

GC: huh!?~
GC: oh! duuuude~
GC: man, nah, its just
GC: sand
GC: like isn't it amazing?~~

SN: sand? no. no it isn't.
GC: dude! it sooooo is!
GC: like its all scratchy
GC: heheh~~

SN: well, why ain't you in the game, girl?!
SN: don't tell me the sand was distracting you
SN: GOOD MEN DIED TODAY!

GC: huh?
GC: OH!
GC: riiiiight~
GC: The game...~~
GC: thats like downloa....
GC: oh
GC: its done
GC: awesome~~

SN: well, ain't that great.
SN: install it. right now

GC: chill man~~
GC: I'm doing it
GC: look
GC: *click*~~
GC: it happened~~

SN: well, since the only thing that i got when i went outside was a dead lizard and a dead fridge, i think i'm gonna stay in this room for a bit.
SN: and i know how much minerva dotes over you, so i'll take it upon mysef to get you into this murderous game

GC: heheh~ yoooooo! Minnie!
GC: can't wait to see mah gurl!~~

SN: alright, let's see...
SN: that should do it. you got a dialog popping up? telling you i'm trying to be your server player?

GC: oh!
GC: yo! thats sick man
GC: yeah
GC: its all there
GC: being all demandin

SN: well, if it's anything like when i started, you just gotta press enter when ready.
SN: you ready?

GC: oh hell yeah fucker!
GC: lets do this fucking thing!~~



Last edited by skylarkNoise on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by skylarkNoise on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Proceed to
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
skylarkNoise
The Delirious Biznasty

Posts : 87
Join date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
Name:
Location:
Age:

View user profile http://poststuck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: skylarkNoise

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


Poststuck :: Homestuck :: RPG :: =====>

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum